Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11
1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

What is post synchronization anyway

According to google: "the recording of dialogue and sound effects in synchronization with the picture after the film has been shot."

They haven't finished post-production... Please drop a trailer Warner Bros.

giphy.gif

Guest kaz11

I know right. Really surprised about the release date considering that Inrang is supposedly 5 years (?) in the making. I believe they're releasing it  because it is "timely". But better sooner than later, lol. I just checked naver, daum and no news, although it is early in SK, I guess we'll have to wait until Monday. If only Hyojoo would share some snaps.

Yeah, Inrang took 4-5 years to make. I hope WB doesn't screw themselves over by pushing for a summer release. Hopefully they're able to complete all the post-production on a timely matter and we end up with a good film. 

Looks like we're not getting anything until Monday SIGH. Hopefully they'll be nice and release more posters and a trailer Monday since the press conference will be the following week after.

Aw so we didn’t get anything this week, at first I thought it was too early to release a trailer, but I’ve read that Mission Impossible 6 is also opening in July 25 and have already released its trailer. Upon researching about Age of Shadows, stills and trailer were released two months before too, so Inrang has slacked a bit this week, lol I thought they will be dropping something every week since they released the first poster. I think they have to promote harder if they wanted it to earn because Along with the Gods 2 is getting hyped. 

So they have not finished dubbing too, I hope they don’t slack off next week and start dropping stills and teasers. Dramas for last week of July have been dropping stills and trailers already as well.

Well at least we got the announcement of press conference this week, which is better than nothing lol. Gives us something to get excited about. 

So Inrang's only competition that week will be MI6? My boyfriend wanted to watch MI6 but I was like "No, we're watching Inrang!" lol. 

I think we're going to get something on Monday. Hopefully it's new posters and a trailer. 

Waiting for my tuna-whale interactions:

tumblr_o6ltaz94s11rvpnp8o1_540.gif

Look at tuna's reactions as Hyo Joo shows off her reporting skills haha

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

Anybody know what she said? But nice to see that whale made tuna laugh. Come out tuna-whalers wherever you are :tongue: lmao. 

Guest kaz11
19 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

So Inrang's only competition that week will be MI6? My boyfriend wanted to watch MI6 but I was like "No, we're watching Inrang!" lol. 

MI6 opens a day earlier than Inrang (if the 26th release date is accurate, I hope WB makes it official). Then you have AWTG 2 opening the following week, Aug. 1st. Inrang needs to gain momentum early on in the competition. They really should start with promotion, this film is important since this is Hyojoo's comeback of some sort. 

Guest kaz11

Checked the 28th and it's a Saturday so that's unlikely, at least I think so in SK, don't they usually release new films on Thursdays? Anyway, while searching for anything related to Inrang I stumbled upon this (will only post the part that mentioned Hyojoo):

Gang Dong-won looks as if he wants to sink through the floor. The South Korean actor is in a room full of reporters at a swanky hotel in Kuala Lumpur when somebody suddenly points out that actress Han Hyo-joo, his co-star in his latest movie Golden Slumber, is very pretty.

He bashfully deflects the statement and looks down as he tries to hide a creeping blush. But at 1.86m tall, being inconspicuous doesn’t come naturally.

“I really hate those kind of questions,” he confesses with an embarrassed chuckle when we finally sit down for a one-on-one interview after the press conference. “I don’t like being treated like public property,” he quietly adds.

Full article: https://www.star2.com/entertainment/2018/05/18/korean-actor-gang-dong-won-reveals-demons-that-haunt-him-at-night/

They really are opposites. Which made their appearance for the GS promo even more interesting because he was the one who was more chill. I guess the key is to not ask him those kind of questions, Hyojoo on the other hand has no problem answering them. But I think it's ok to discuss them playfully on here, lol. I love him more the more I know of him. He said he just wanted to be a good actor, and it shows because of his acting choices. I tend to love people who do things with passion and a purpose. Anyway, I really hope their film won't disappoint.

I think this is new? Or just haven’t saw this before. I couldn’t find the original source, no bangs but her hair is layered. Credits to the owner. Hyo joo looks beautiful and mature.

https://jeongyurism.blog/2018/06/09/180609-han-hyo-joo-hong-jae-hwan-instagram-update/

Found it! She attended a wedding? She is not the one getting married is it? lol

Article about Hyo and Jin Se Yeon

http://m.entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003038475

• Like 1