Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Something happening on the 18th?

◇ 06월 18일(월) 

1. <인랑> 제작보고회

- 장소: CGV 압주정

- 시작: 오전 11시

- 참석: 김지운 감독, 강동원, 한효주, 정우성, 김무열, 최민호

- 개봉: 7월 예정

source: https://blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/221291108733

EDIT: Yup, looks like something's happening on the 18th :D 2 weeks is too far away.

Looks like an event at which the following are slated to attend: Director Kim Ji-woon, Kang Dong-won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Choi Min-ho. 11 am on June 18. What is CGV? Maybe stage greetings or something?

(Second opinions welcome.)

2 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Something happening on the 18th?

◇ 06월 18일(월) 

1. <인랑> 제작보고회

- 장소: CGV 압주정

- 시작: 오전 11시

- 참석: 김지운 감독, 강동원, 한효주, 정우성, 김무열, 최민호

- 개봉: 7월 예정

omgahhhh!! yes!! the press/media conference is happening on this day.. Hyo Joo has finally got some work to do... hahah:lol:

• Like 1

Yayyy!!! She's finally going to be forced out from her cave! 

Am happy to see that tuna is going to be there as well :3 She's the only woman there... I better get some eye candy B)

19 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Looks like an event at which the following are slated to attend: Director Kim Ji-woon, Kang Dong-won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Choi Min-ho. 11 am on June 18. What is CGV? Maybe stage greetings or something?

(Second opinions welcome.)

CGV is just the venue like a movie theatre.. hahah

it will be in CGV Apgujeong.. :D

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

That means they’re going to drop the teaser trailer soon! Production press con is where they are going to introduce and talk about the film. There’s going to be a lot of articles and they are going to be featured on tv programs of different networks:)

@ohnoitscindy I think we’re going to see her serious, and more demure side for this, lol, because Inrang is a serious film. 

Hopefully all of the main cast are present for all the promotional stuff that day :3 

@kaz11, Well she was still playful at the Love, Lies and Cold Eyes promo lol. But I think JWS will very much be the mood maker throughout the promo tour.

So 2 more weeks till we see new posters and moving Hyo, isn't it an early press con?

I was watching Han Ji Min in Age of Shadows, I think she has a very minimal role there. I hope doesn't happen to Hyo for Inrang.

Oh, she is alive, She updated her IG promoted her bestie.

I think we'll see the posters and/or trailer before the press conference... Hopefully upcoming Monday at the latest lol. I have no idea if it's early for a press con but if it means they're gearing up for a heavy promotional tour, I don't mind :D I saw on the Along the Gods 2 wiki that CTH isn't in it. I haven't watched the first movie but is he expected to be in the sequel? I was just wondering how they could promote Inrang on 1n2d if CTH has his movie the next week haha.

I still need to finish Age of Shadows lol. Perhaps tonight. I hope Hyo Joo doesn't have limited screen time as well. I doubt it though because the original anime featured the female character a lot. If they don't change too much, we should expect the same for Inrang.

I love her relationships with her close friends but Hyo Joo-ah, we want a selfie or an update on your next project be it a photo shoot, public appearance, something! lol 

Guest kaz11

Hyojoo better promote her own movie full force I want photos with the rest of the cast. With tuna. Lol

It usually is the case for Korean films. After the production press con, there’s going to be a film screening for the media and another press con that follows it. If we’re lucky we’ll see her promoting on different shows or programs — variety. Hopefully she’ll also promote by doing interviews. 

@ohnoitscindy but Cold Eyes was also a fun film, that movie showed camaraderie and fun chemistry between the agents and it was reflected on how they were, too, during promo hehe. But true abt Love Lies, I think it’s because it’s just the three of them and they were all closer in age. We shall see how tuna and whale are with Woosung sunbae lol. 

Gong yoo and Jimin also didn’t have a photoshoot.They have a lot of behind the scenes comfortable photos and clips tho.

I hope to see photoshoot for Hyo with the other casts.

Not trying to promote Along with the Gods 2 lol but Along with the Gods 1 was very touching especially during the ending. Hyo’s partner during Seoul special, KDW stole the show.I was literally bawling my eyes out lol. AWTG 2 is confirmed for Aug 1 and released its poster too. 

Can’t wait for Hyo to say Kang dong won sunbae lol

Ah, so CTH isn't in the sequel. Then they can freely promote Inrang on 1n2d then :D 

Yes, we are all starved of Hyo Joo and this is probably her biggest project of her career so far, so it's expected that she should be everywhere with tuna-I mean the main cast of Inrang! 

I hope when they do interviews, they ask her about having worked with JWS and tuna twice and who she thinks is more handsome lolol. 

Don't most casts do a photoshoot for Cine 21or Movieweek. I think I read on a KDW fan twitter account that he has an Elle photoshoot scheduled. Fingers crossed it's for Inrang :3

15 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

@jughead2000: Hahaha any idea what he was saying?

It only seems right that she gets asked about tuna's appearance after he was subjected to that question a couple of months ago!

No huhu, I’m new in Korean K ent.Hope @adamag can translate? but I heard Hyo so maybe theyre kind of teasing her.

Haha, we will see. I hope they do some promo, haha I read Gongyoo was teasint Han Ji Min that he suggested a bed scene for them in Age of Shadows. Some fun promo but I wont worry as Jung Woo Sung is here lol

Hope they drop new posters and stills this week! Then next week, trailer. huhu

June 5, 2018

KIM Jee-won's Sci-fi INRANG Arms Up for July Release

WB Korea to Distribute JINROH Remake with GANG Dong-won, HAN Hyo-joo, JUNG Woo-sung

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

xULAUrsVXofxlBHEIxVO.jpg

KIM Jee-woon’s highly anticipated Inrang (Korean title), a remake of the acclaimed Japanese animation Jinroh: The Wolf Brigade, is almost upon us. Along with a pair of teaser posters, local distributor Warner Bros. Korea announced that the film would be hitting screens at some point in July.

Set in the year 2029, the story of Inrang takes place as North and South Korea has been preparing for a reunification for five years. Various factions oppose the union and a dangerous terrorist group known as ‘Sect’ arises. In response, the government sets up a special police force. The original Jinroh was released in 1999, directed by OKIURA Hiroyuki and written by the famed OSHII Mamoru, who is known for directing Ghost in the Shell, among many others.

GANG Dong-won (Master, 2016) plays IM Joong-kyung, a member of the special force, while HAN Hyo-joo (Cold Eyes, 2013) plays LEE Yoon-hee, the elder sister of a girl who detonates a suicide bomb in front of IM’s eyes. JUNG Woo-sung (Steel Rain, 2017) features as JANG Jin-tae, the head of the training academy for the special force. Co-stars include GIM Mu-yeol (Forgotten, 2017), HAN Ye-ri (Worst Woman, 2016), HU Joon-ho (The Merciless, 2017) and Min-ho (Derailed, 2016), a member of the Kpop group SHINee.

Given the blockbuster size of the production, it’s a safe bet to assume that Inrang will drop in the second half of July, a prime movie-going season in Korea that has served as the launching pad of several big-budget Korean films, such as BONG Joon-ho’s Snowpiercer (2013), YEON Sang-ho’s TRAIN TO BUSAN (2016) and RYOO Seung-wan’s The Battleship Island (2017).

It will likely face strong competition with Mission: Impossible - Fallout also expected in late July (though no date has been set yet), while KIM Yong-hwa’s Along with Gods: The Last 49 Days and YOON Jong-bin’s The Spy Gone North will likely follow in early August, along with other local titles rumored to be eyeing late summer releases, such as WOO Min-ho’s The Drug King.

• Like 1

Hello to all hyolics, it's been a while since i visited this site...i miss reading contents about uri Hyojoo:)

Thanks for all your updates,i'm excited for inrang and upon reading all you comments/opinions i'm more hyped for the movie and also for the interactions of the casts during promo period.

I felt romantically excited for tuna-whale nowadays:D I refrain myself for shipping (although i participated briefly w/ the other ship before) 'cause it makes me addicted, that's why i'm just be a casual fan for their ship:tongue:

Whoever makes Hyo happy, i will support her. 

Fighting for the Inrang movie!

Few more days 'til we see our girl in vids/pics:)

• Like 1