Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

She looks great! Minus that ugly bow on her dress LOL 

I am never satisfied hahahaha. She was so cute dancing to Twice though!

Congrats to her and LJS for winning Best Couple. Was surprised to see that she's a nominee for the Daesang award tonight... but it looks like it's fan voted? Why the hell is the biggest award of the night fan-based? o_O

Anyway, transcript of her acceptance speech with LJS for best couple award

Speech - Jong Suk

Thank you, my noona will give the speech

Hyo Joo - He always does this (Jong Suk - I'm not good at speeches)

It was a great year, being able to work with someone like Jong Suk, who is like someone straight out of a comic. 

Jong Suk - Thank you for loving W and have a happy new year

source: https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/live-blog-2016-mbc-drama-awards/

Edit: 

HHJ trending on Naver at #2

Ne3Z71H.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Thanks for the photos :) I'm too lazy to share right now hahaha

Anyway, looks like our girl bagged another award tonight? She was awarded the Korea Top Star Award. Maybe @adeleyam can confirm?

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=008&aid=0003798651

Actually that is last year's awards. Not sure why they published this report again..  but anyway our girl looks gorgeous, just that she looks like a big present waiting to be unwrapped. Haha

Congrats to our girl for winning Top Excellence Award.. she deserved it :D

• Like 4

Thanks! I was confused cause I was like why did they award it to the same people this year? lol

Our girl won Top Excellence tonight :) I'm glad she didn't win Daesang LOL

Short summary of her acceptance speech:

Speech - Han Hyo Joo

I always feel like I get awards that I do not deserve. 

Thanks to staff members and colleagues. 

Thanks to all the viewers and my fans

Have a happy new year

source: https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/live-blog-2016-mbc-drama-awards/

• Like 7

awwwww I am so happy for all, good news for our hhj sshi. I am soo proud of her, she is like and angel working so hard, sure! she deserves all awards! I feel so excited until now. This is the best gift for new year, Awards, new project,and other are a cute way to end the year.

btw, My best wishes for each hyolic in this forum, joy, health and happiness for all of you. This 2017 will be better and hope we have more adventures and challenges with our princess.Continue supporting and loving her. 

(I think she will make another drama next year, sure it is script rainning for her! 

Happy new year!!!!!!!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Happy New Year Hyolics! Have a nice year ahead especially to our beloved HyoJoo! Wish u all the best in your upcoming movie and hopefully pick up another drama as well.. hehe

Happy new year dear friend! Yes i hope we see so many drama from our girl in this year ! :wub:

• Like 2

Happy New Year, guys! Cannot wait to see Hyo Joo back on the screen in 2017 with perhaps, a couple of film projects. Future co-star is at number 2.

December Film Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

After announcing brand reputation rankings for drama actors earlier this month, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the rankings for film actors.

From November 30 to December 30, the institute gathered over 72 million pieces of data to evaluate film actors in the areas of branding, media, communication, and community.

Gong Yoo, who starred in the hit film “Train to Busan” and is currently appearing in tvN drama “Goblin,” topped the list with a score of 7,705,239.

Second and third were Kang Dong Won (7,472,214) and Lee Byung Hun (6,871,074).

The full list of rankings is below:

1. Gong Yoo
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Lee Byung Hun
  4. Han Hyo Joo
  5. Yoo Hae Jin
  6. Kim Yoon Suk
  7. Jung Woo Sung
  8. Kim Soo Hyun
  9. Hwang Jung Min
  10. Han Ji Min
  11. Song Kang Ho
  12. Jun Ji Hyun
  13. Ha Jung Woo
  14. Son Ye Jin
  15. Cha Seung Won
  16. Oh Dal Soo
  17. Kim Hye Soo
  18. Lee Beom Soo
  19. Jung Jin Young
  20. Lee Jung Jae
  21. Yoo Ah In
  22. Choi Min Sik
  23. Jeon Do Yeon
  24. Ryu Seung Ryong 

Source (1)

Happy new year hyolics! I'm so happy for our girl for winning top excellence award in the recent MBC Drama Awards! Glad that she wore dress that is not black(lol)..She really looks gorgeous!:) But is it only me who thinks that she looks a bit sad and reserved? Seems like she cried before the event! I can't see her cheerfulnes, hope it's only my imagination!!! Anyways, so happy for her, 2016 had been a great year for our girl.. Praying for a greater 2017 for our hyojoo and may she have a blissful and blessed year ahead! 

I'm so proud of her especially knowing that she ranked 4th for film actor brand reputation rankings and the 1st for actresses!:)

I'm happy to be a part of this thread and looking forward for a more colorful journey with you hyolics...more endeavors for our girl and this thread! Have a blessed and blissful year to all of you! Happy new year and God bless our dear hyojoo, fellow hyolics and this precious thread!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6