Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hello, this is my first time posting in this thread, but I've been lurking here ever since watching HHJ in Spring Waltz, W, Always, and Love 911 earlier this year. I really enjoyed watching her in dramas again, and hope her next project is another drama. Preferably one with Song Joong ki, Kim Soo Hyun, or Park Seo Joon. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Hyo Joo's stylist uploaded this video of them in Udo that time while filming for 2D1N...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this video is really really cute and beloved !:wub::wub:!!!!!! her look is so fantastic ! my heart rate is so fast with her eyes !!:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: i think her face is more lovely and attractive without makeup !!:wub::wub:

4 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Captured from Ad-lib Night's DVD... a young Hyo Joo goofing around behind the scenes :joy:

still young and funny :heart:

• Like 1

Love the GIF. I honestly miss HHJ, the film actor. T T

CzztpDZUAAAacRs.jpg

ctto

Throwback. Madfory Japan Magazine 2011. Pretty.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: 1 person

credit as seen via HHJ Vietnam FB Page

Yes yes.. i missed her too. Anyway one fan managed to ask her about her plans during the fan sign that day, she answered that she does not have any confirmed works yet but will soon greet everyone with a new project. So it seems that she is planning for a comeback... hope for a good news! :)

• Like 4

FAN-ART :)

15338471_1817210581898232_53182096805126

15403540_171411686667449_267678567227824

Spoiler

2016121314111650816_1_99_20161218142204.

FULL ARTICLE ~> http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=008&aid=0003791850&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

Han Hyo-joo vs model, 'Burberry' jacquard sweat shirt styling confrontation .

The Burberry model has a score of 100 with a see-through skirt and burgundy red point. Han Hyo-joo who introduced trendy styling with a lace and skirt wearing a military boot, wins to 115 points!

i'm using google translate..so surely not really accurate.but the main point our HHJ won!.haha

• Like 4

20 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Hyo Joo's stylist uploaded this video of them in Udo that time while filming for 2D1N...

She's so cute and playful! A true beauty even without make-up!:)

Looking forward for her next project, i believe her choice of project will be something unique and challenging for her as an actress! I'm so excited already! Enjoy reviewing/choosing your next project uri hyojoo! Enjoy!:blush:

God bless everyone! :heart:

• Like 2