Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

6 hours ago, hhj22 said:

you friends , don't want ending to this discussion ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only one way is left , ===>>> I BEG OF ALL OF YOU FRIENDS, PLEASE DO NEVER CONTINUE TO THIS DISCUSSION !....((((( NOW ENDED )))))....... JUST KEEP LOVE TO OUR GIRL............................... 

Why not? 

This was what she said in an interview this year:

"I think about [love] often in my daily routine. The trend is to get married late, but I started to think more about marriage. I think about who I should meet and who I should love and get married to. I’m in the phase where I think about lots of different things. I’m in the process of looking for the answers to what love is." http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3017974

• Like 8

17 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

Why not? 

This was what she said in an interview this year:

"I think about [love] often in my daily routine. The trend is to get married late, but I started to think more about marriage. I think about who I should meet and who I should love and get married to. I’m in the phase where I think about lots of different things. I’m in the process of looking for the answers to what love is." http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3017974

No need to explain this for me !!!!! i know this !!! this is natural she think about this ! all the girls in this age think about this ! but she did not say what time ! so , i say , why we should speak about this !!!! still , she have not any decision for her marriage !!! so , now our discuss is not useful .... her self said , she is now so full power and happy , so , also we should be happy like her  ........................ have a good time............

On 12/12/2016 at 5:25 AM, hhj22 said:

No need to explain this for me !!!!! i know this !!! this is natural she think about this ! all the girls in this age think about this ! but she did not say what time ! so , i say , why we should speak about this !!!! still , she have not any decision for her marriage !!! so , now our discuss is not useful .... her self said , she is now so full power and happy , so , also we should be happy like her  ........................ have a good time............

@hhj22Pls dont be offended but may I request you just skip and not read our discussion about hhj future marriage or dating topics if it doesn't make you feel good. Some fans here especially women would like to talk about these things and believe me it makes us happy. So please @hhj22 don't rob us of that happiness. One of the reason I visit this thread daily is to read about other fans thought on hhj including that specific topic. Yes it is hhj decision who she wants to date or marry and as fans we can only watch on the sides and support her.....and discuss about it here only.

• Like 9

18 hours ago, chelbr said:

@hhj22Pls dont be offended but may I request you just skip and not read our discussion about hhj future marriage or dating topics if it doesn't make you feel good. Some fans here especially women would like to talk about these things and believe me it makes us happy. So please @hhj22 don't rob us of that happiness. One of the reason I visit this thread daily is to read about other fans thought on hhj including that specific topic. Yes it is hhj decision who she wants to date or marry and as fans we can only watch on the sides and support her.....and discuss about it here only.

yes , also , i think this is only reason for this discuss , because i guess so many of friends at here are woman !!! no problem , but some of these discuss is for fighting with me !!! i'm her real lover like all of you !! so , please understand my feel to hyo joo ! ............still ,  there is not news about her marry ! so, we should praying that , she start her work soon ! i'm so worry :cold_sweat: ! why she don't start new project?!!!:cold_sweat: please praying .........:tears::tears::tears:

I would not worry too much. She said in the Dazed interview that she was planning to take the rest of the year off because she hadn't had much of a break in the past 12(?) years. That is a long time to go in a creative field without a rest. She is smart/wise about her life and I'm confident that whatever she does next will be good. In the meantime, I hope she has a wonderful break!

• Like 4

On 11/8/2016 at 2:59 PM, allHyos said:

I see some news that we may see our Hyojoo attended to 2016 Star Night Korean Topstar Award. Party will be on Dec. 14, this year at Grand Hyatt Seoul Grand Ballroom. 

Hope we'll can see her there. 

hii all, is there any news about Star Night Korean Topstar Award ? I miss her so much even though we will see her tomorrow at Folli Follie Fan sign event ^^

Hopefully tomorrow we will see a lot of her photos.. :)

4 hours ago, jejuhallabong said:

hii all, is there any news about Star Night Korean Topstar Award ? I miss her so much even though we will see her tomorrow at Folli Follie Fan sign event ^^

Hopefully tomorrow we will see a lot of her photos.. :)

I re-read the article and found out that it was edited on Dec 6.. the date was seen to have changed to 29th this month instead.. so its not tonight.. 

Anyway we probably wouldnt be able to know if our girl is attending it cuz likewise for last year, we only knew she attended it when she won the award..

Cant wait to see new photos of our girl tomorrow! Jealous of those living in Korea now...;)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I would not worry too much. She said in the Dazed interview that she was planning to take the rest of the year off because she hadn't had much of a break in the past 12(?) years. That is a long time to go in a creative field without a rest. She is smart/wise about her life and I'm confident that whatever she does next will be good. In the meantime, I hope she has a wonderful break!

how much resting ???? she is in resting for four mounths if i do not mistake !!!! i hope this resting not continue for more time !!! however , may be, tomorrow's photos of our girl ,cure some my missing to my love !!.............  :heart: