Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Omg I wish I were in HK right now.. I'd literally stalk the 103rd floor at their hotel for hours just standing by the elevators lmao

4 more hours until red carpet starts T-T 

Also, I'm so curious about how and why she has short hair in this photoshoot?!

• Like 5

I am wondering too how on earth she got a short hair but it perfectly suits her. She looks so sexy far from her oppa vibe yesterday.hahaha! I am a little bit annoyed with the color Of her lipstick, it looks like a lips of a vampire after sucking blood.hahaha!

• Like 4

Dear all,

If you have a Twitter account. Please kindly do the tweet and put the hastag Han Hyo Joo #MAMARedCarpet or 한효주 #MAMARedCarpet and help our beautiful lady wins the Best ASIAN Style Award.

We only have 1 hour and 40 minutes to vote. The voting will be started at 5 PM until 6:40PM (HKT). Which means we have around 40 minutes to go.

Cypuj6f_UUAADp7_S.png

Let's vote and help Han Hyo Joo gets the award!!

• Like 4

GRAZIA December Issue comes together with Folli Follie booklet. :)

and yesterday was grand opening for one of Zishen outlet :

are u guys currently streaming MAMA 2016 ? ( current event : red carpet) :sweatingbullets:please do share any updates :wub:

• Like 3

I'm noticing some of the actors and actresses are being paired up as couples tonight... I've seen Park Ha Sun with Gong Myung and Park Min Young with Seo Kang Joon... 

Please God, if you are real, let me see our girl with Park Seo Joon one more time LOL

For those who are still having trouble finding a link, try the links listed on this website: http://www.ibtimes.com/mama-2016-when-where-watch-live-stream-mnet-asian-music-awards-2453695. The site has a very annoying autoplay video FYI

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm noticing the actors and actresses are being paired up as couples tonight... I've seen Park Ha Sun with Gong Myung and Park Min Young with Seo Kang Joon... 

lett me see our girl with Park Seo Joon one more time LOL

LOL~ Have same thought here. Haha.. It'll be nice if they are paired.

She just showed up for the interview on the red carpet! I actually LOVE her look!! Everything is perfect! 

And it looks like she's wearing her helix ear piercing! I haven't seen that thing since Brilliant Legacy LOL I thought it closed up since she never wears it haha

ETA: 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

oh no it's black again.. (because PMH delete the picture so i will replace with another one hahaha)

actually wonder why he delete the picture?hmmm..:huh:

i already close down the live stream..haha..right after HHJ.

GAtDTqh.jpg

CJ24B8R.jpg

Y0l1akI.jpg

just 3 pics that i managed to screen-cap.:sweatingbullets:

anyway, i love her looks!! ARUEMDAPTA!!!:wub:

• Like 8