Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

That little girl who photobombed her airport photos is so cute lmao 

@isapuilai I hope you get to see our girl! Ask for a half day :P 

Edited: 

I see that mmmivong is going to HK with her as well. I can't believe it's been already been a year since the last MAMA T-T 

Should I expect paparazzi when she arrives in HK? 

I can't wait to see her dolled up again ^_^ 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Our girl actually told the people around her to be careful... and she was so cute when she had to ask her manager for the date when signing... hahaha

haha.how come she didnt even remember the date,since she traveling to hong kong.:sweatingbullets: and this might be from the fan that managed to get her autograph :

3 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

That little girl who photobombed her airport photos is so cute lmao 

haha..really~ wonder that kid even know that she already photobombed HHJ ..:lol:

3 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Yes I do have @adeleyam but hopefully I can able to see her even just for 2mins.haha!

awwwhh..hope u managed to see her even for little while..;) ~good luck!!!~

ahhh.i didnt know that this kind of pose "fly" is one of her thing too..:wub:

• Like 5

@Qallee Haha, if I recall she's done that "fly" pose a long time ago when she guested on either Love Letter or XMan. I can't remember which show or episode it was exactly but I remember she got chosen as a partner and walked like that lol

@isapuilai Hahaha doctor's appointment! And don't post on social media so they won't catch you playing hooky :P 

@jejuhallabong Thanks for the video! I wonder if all the celebs just took the same airplane? I would think MNet paid for all their accommodations and airfare as they are their guests.

I hope she's not presenting for the last category like she did last year... I stayed up so late to watch it live last year.... lol

• Like 4

@ohnoitscindy : actually I don't know because I'm not following the other celebs news hahaha sorry.. But maybe from some photos at IG and the video looks like she on the same flight with seventeen, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Jung and maybe Park Ha Seon... Because they're so many photos of celebrity at the airport heading Hong Kong..  Maybe @adeleyam know more about it..

I can't wait for tomorrow so see her slay the MAMA red carpet :w00t::w00t:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@ohnoitscindy : actually I don't know because I'm not following the other celebs news hahaha sorry.. But maybe from some photos at IG and the video looks like she on the same flight with seventeen, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Jung and maybe Park Ha Seon... Because they're so many photos of celebrity at the airport heading Hong Kong..  Maybe @adeleyam know more about it..

I can't wait for tomorrow so see her slay the MAMA red carpet :w00t::w00t:

Huh huh.. they probably took the same flight cuz it seems to have the best timing? Not sure though.. haha

I think the other celebs include Ha Ji Won, Cha Seung Won, Park Ki Woong, TWICE, and all BH artistes (LBH, HHJ, HJM, LJA) attending MAMA left for HK at the same time. 

The next flight is probably landing soon in HK.. 

Anyway i love the interaction between PHS and our girl, it seems that they did not meet each other for a long long time...

Love that she ran to her after seeing PHS.. miss this friendship.. i think PHS wanted to say hello to our girl at the start of the video when she keep staring at her but she's too busy stretching her lazy bones.. hahaha

• Like 4

Is there anyone here who knows Chinese? Actually I came across this BTS a long time ago but could not understand a single word. Now that this vid seemed to have Chinese sub below, I would love to understand what they were talking about ~ A rough translation is enough for me :D The two seemed to have fun on set.

• Like 2

@Mí Dù 

Here is a rough meaning of the video:

At the start, LJK was finding a right angle for the kiss which he found to be a little weird. then Hyo Joo was saying why do they have to kiss when he (LJK) is already leaving her.. then he replied its not what he wanted and they might have to kiss for a long time since the camera will pan out.. then the PD asked them how long they want to kiss cuz they will count in mins instead of seconds.. haha

Then at the end, Hyo Joo got bitten by mosquitoes and scratching away while being blindfolded.. so cute

@jejuhallabong thanks for the pic..Woah.. so many familiar faces.. great to see them gather together for dinner ^_^

A bigger version

LRvJDXR.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, hhj22 said:

Hey friends ! Do you know what  clock will start MAMA2016 event ? Am or Pm ??????  

Here the details :

6 P.M. ~ 8 P.M. (KST) on December 2nd, 2016 : Red Carpet

8 P.M ~ 12 A.M (KST) on December 2nd, 2016 : Award Ceremony

and those have TWITTER ,lets tweets! haha~:lol:

Cyk2cOdUsAAx_Bw.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

@Mí Dù 

Here is a rough meaning of the video:

At the start, LJK was finding a right angle for the kiss which he found to be a little weird. then Hyo Joo was saying why do they have to kiss when he (LJK) is already leaving her.. then he replied its not what he wanted and they might have to kiss for a long time since the camera will pan out.. then the PD asked them how long they want to kiss cuz they will count in mins instead of seconds.. haha

Then at the end, Hyo Joo got bitten by mosquitoes and scratching away while being blindfolded.. so cute

Thank you for the translation! :D

I like how LJG covered his face in shyness after the kiss while HJ looked absolutely normal :)) Usually it should be the opposite right? :))) She had that oppa-vibe lurking around her already haha 

• Like 2