Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@adeleyam thank you so much for taking your time for the translations. Much appreciated.

I agree with you regarding her next project. I want her to take a badass role in action movie because recently I watched her movie Cold Eyes, she was so awesome in action scenes. I would like to watch her kicking some richard simmons haha

She really deserves to take a break but I hope not too long because I miss her already T_T 

• Like 3

Just now, isapuilai said:

Hey guys, Dazed interview with Hyo Joo and LJS.. I'm too lazy to read now, just want to share it with you guys...:P

When  hyo joo said , she is tired and don't play for much time ??????:huh:........i think now she is not tired because she had so many time for resting , now we should wait for start her new project ! :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

When  hyo joo said , she is tired and don't play for much time ??????:huh:........i think now she is not tired because she had so many time for resting , now we should wait for start her new project ! :)

I think I need to buy magnifying glass first before I can answer you.hahaha! I haven't read it chingu.

Uri Hyo Joo really deserves to have a looonnngg vacation:P Its not that I dont want to see her doing projects anytime soon but she really needs to take care of herself tho. Just like the saying goes "health is wealth." 

@adeleyam I do hope that she's aware of the existence of this forum! If she does, I was wondering what would be our reaction if she happens to post here as well.hahahaha! Holy molly, Me and my wild imagination. Hahaha! Perks of missing Hyo Joo so much...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, adeleyam said:

#waitingpatientlyforHyoJootobeinadramain2016

You started this if I remember correctly lol good times.

ETA: Yes, take that long break, Hyo Joo. Like I said she really seemed drained to me, especially in the final episode.

But with her you'll never know, like if she comes across something she'd really like to do, she might be back :P

1 hour ago, kaz11 said:

You started this if I remember correctly lol good times.

ETA: Yes, take that long break, Hyo Joo. Like I said she really seemed drained to me, especially in the final episode.

But with her you'll never know, like if she comes across something she'd really like to do, she might be back :P

And she looks tired during Marie Claire event too.. She needs some pampering after working too hard for the past years.

I will be delighted if she'll go back! Sorry Hyo Joo for being selfish.hahaha.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, isapuilai said:

And she looks tired during Marie Claire event too.. She needs some pampering after working too hard for the past years.

I will be delighted if she'll go back! Sorry Hyo Joo for being selfish.hahaha.. 

As long as she comes back in something GOOD, lol no pressure. It seemed like she worked on Love Lies for a year, with her preparation (extensive training for the gisaeng role, which, unfortunately was not showcased much), filming and then promotion. No wonder she said in one interview that she had a hard time letting go of So Yul (?). And, yes, I hope she returns to films, where the roles are much better. It feels like I have been saying this for years lol. To me, it's amazing that the only time that she took on a decorative female role in a film was for GWANGHAE ( this type of role you'll often see in big-budget and male-dominated films ). Another reason why I am proud of her. And while it's great that she is in demand - would love to see Director Hur Jin Ho work with Hyo Joo because I think she also thinks highly of him - she should take care of herself, too.

Hmmmmm ........ i don't know why you friends always , don't understand my meaning!!!!!!!! I did not say she not should take care of her self ! I'm real lover of hyo joo since so many years ago ! Her health is the most important thing in my life ....... but i'm worry she keep her resting for long time ! Because if i don't see new update of her , i will die !!! So, first , she should take care of her self , after , she must keep me in life with her updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... i hope her resting end soon and start her new project !! I can not tolerate and , more be away from her!:tears:

Re-posting these just because I hope she is going to get acting nomination  at least once for LOVE LIES. 

CTTO

@hhj22, aww. I actually understand you. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hyo Joo, wherever you are enjoy your break. Lol

8 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

Thanks but what is your mean about this sentence???>Wherever she is enjoy break !!!!!'<?????:huh:

I just hope she's happy and having the time of her life now that she's not working.  

8 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

i love her with PARK SEO-JOON.:wub: ONE OF MY SHIP!

Hi there!! Newbie on this thread, but I'' ve been lurking since W days..

I think I've seen most of her films and loved her since "Seàson" and Brilliant legacy drama.. I didnt shipped her with anyone before bcoz maybe she focused on her role too much and maybe there's not much bts material before..

I've bn shipping her with his W co-star bcoz its the first time I sèe hér bubbly personality not just a  character like in BL. So in the hunger for "re-discovering her and re-watch her movies with new eyes.. One thing that leave a deep impression with me was her chemistry with PSJ in Beàuty Inside and I really hope that they could work again in a full-length drama or movie. Instead of working again with YYS as PD Hur Jin Ho imagine for a "Korean Notebook", I think PSJ would be a better fit. YYS has  "elite" style can fit the "fiance" role whereas PSJ would fit "Noah" better...

I agree with most of you here... hope she get much needed vacation... hope she get to travel and re-charge and come back with a more challenging role ala "Cold Eyes"...

Annyeong...:)

• Like 4

Actually, I do hope Hyo Joo is going to work with Director Hur in the future , but not for the Korean "The Notebook". I didn't like the movie and I liked Ryan Gosling in almost everything lol. It's a typical melodrama. But it would be nice if she could work with PSJ again because I loved them in BI, too. I loved their quiet chemistry and it would be interesting to see them in something different. 

34 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Actually, I do hope Hyo Joo is going to work with Director Hur in the future , but not for the Korean "The Notebook". I didn't like the movie and I liked Ryan Gosling in almost everything lol. It's a typical melodrama. But it would be nice if she could work with PSJ again because I loved them in BI, too. I loved their quiet chemistry and it would be interesting to see them in something different. 

you alright 

The Notebook is not good choice for her

movies like "always" or "the beauty inside" or "bandage" is: normally & naturally acting is the best type movies for her

the erotic scene in notebook i pray hyo joo do not act like that scenes on future

It's my opinion about han hyo joo and personal choices of her

It's my principles that do not change

thanks

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

you alright 

The Notebook is not good choice for her

movies like "always" or "the beauty inside" or "bandage" is: normally & naturally acting is the best type movies for her

the erotic scene in notebook i pray hyo joo do not act like that scenes on future

It's my opinion about han hyo joo and personal choices of her

It's my principles that do not change

thanks

I would hope that there are no "best type of movies" for her. :) I understand why she gets a lot of offers to do love dramas/comedies... but gosh, I hope her next project will be just about life, or anything that does not revolve around love. Cold Eyes and Ad-lib Night, and even Ride Away ( I love coming-of-age films ) were all good, too. Love Lies was about betrayal, jealousy and regret. There are a lot of other roles I'd like to see her do. 

Hiii hyolics, I also waiting for her next project but first,I want she feel relax and.enjoy her short vacation.I think she will back.soon with A new drama or movie. Personally,I really liked so much her chemistry with Park Seo Joon. He was like a fanboy,he was so enthusiastic beside her.Hope they would have work together again as lead actors. If a Korean Version of 'Ghost' is released I imagine HHJ and PSJ working again. That movie is so beautiful and it's time time she has a gosh love xD

BTW her hyolics will support her as ever. Wait for her. ^^

• Like 8

7 hours ago, kaz11 said:

As long as she comes back in something GOOD, lol no pressure. It seemed like she worked on Love Lies for a year, with her preparation (extensive training for the gisaeng role, which, unfortunately was not showcased much), filming and then promotion. No wonder she said in one interview that she had a hard time letting go of So Yul (?). And, yes, I hope she returns to films, where the roles are much better. It feels like I have been saying this for years lol. To me, it's amazing that the only time that she took on a decorative female role in a film was for GWANGHAE ( this type of role you'll often see in big-budget and male-dominated films ). Another reason why I am proud of her. And while it's great that she is in demand - would love to see Director Hur Jin Ho work with Hyo Joo because I think she also thinks highly of him - she should take care of herself, too.

She invested a lot of time and effort for that role so its understandable. I acknowledged her passion and dedication to her work and being workaholic too. She really deserves to get nominated for Love, Lies and I hope she will win. The character of So Yul its not easy to portray and the way she sings its just so beautiful which got me wondering how did she do it. And I agree with you that she deserves to be in good dramas/films where she can showcased her versatility as an actress.

@hhj22 dont get us wrong, we were just teasing you.hahaha:P Hyo Joo shii please be back after Christmas or New Year:P 

WELCOME  @madzgo @mimi122789 @Jenny2702 Nice having you here fellow hyolics..

• Like 7

11 hours ago, isapuilai said:

@adeleyam I do hope that she's aware of the existence of this forum! If she does, I was wondering what would be our reaction if she happens to post here as well.hahahaha! Holy molly, Me and my wild imagination. Hahaha! Perks of missing Hyo Joo so much...

I was also having that thought, what if she will post a message/video in this thread just to say hi to all of us?! This thread would be in heaven! Hopefully she is really aware of this precious thread dedicated only for her! My wish! :blush: 

• Like 4