Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Have A Sizzling Reunion For Dazed

Han-Hyo-Joo-Lee-Jong-Suk.png

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo recently showcased a different kind of chemistry through a fashion magazine photoshoot with Dazed Magazine!

On October 18, fashion magazine Dazed released images of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, who were previously co-stars in the popular drama “W.

Han-Hyo-Joo-Lee-Jong-Suk-1.png

The released photoshoot images reveal the actors showing a different kind of chemistry and appeal from their previous drama. Both stars are dressed in casual styles for one image and leather jackets for the other image while exuding a sexy charm in both.

Han-Hyo-Joo-Lee-Jong-Suk-2.png

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to star in the upcoming film “VIP,” while Han Hyo Joo is currently taking some time off.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/18/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-sizzling-reunion-dazed/

• Like 5

another article :)

‘W’ co-stars Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo re-unite

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161018

The co-stars of MBC’s “W,” Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, teamed up once again for a photoshoot with fashion and style magazine Dazed.

Lee and Han played a cute and loving couple in the drama, but for the photoshoot they showed off a sexier and more intimate chemistry.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161018

In one of the photos, Lee can be seen with his thumb brushing Han’s lips, as she stares seductively into the camera. Lee can also be seen intimately holding Han, with his face lightly brushing against her cheek.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610181703571732168_2

I really like hyojoo's appearance for this photoshoot, her hair color looked so good on her. She's so Hot and gorgeous :wub:

I wish see more and more of her pictures and so looking forward for Grazia "Bali" photoshoot.

more article under spoiler.

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused Cover is Making Fans Go Gaga

Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover is making rounds on the internet today; leaving fans all over the world to go gaga. Yes, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo appeared together on the cover of Dazed and Confused magazine (November issue), making their fans thrilled and ecstatic. This Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover is definitely one of the most-talked about topics on the internet today.

The two, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, recently starred in the series W - Two Worlds which just ended last month. W - Two Worlds is said to be among the most watched Korean dramas internationally in 2016. Fans find the lead actors oozing with chemistry, on and off screen, that they instantly fell in love with their tandem and followed them all throughout the drama. No wonder how excited they are to see this Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover, provided how they missed seeing the couple together.

Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover is the first time that the couple appeared on a magazine cover together. Fans had been speculating that the two are secretly dating in real life based on their undeniable sweetness on the off-cam videos. But since neither of their agencies had confirmed anything yet, fans are left with no choice but to keep on guessing. But whether what the couple has is a real thing, it's enough that fans see them again together in this Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover.

W - Two Worlds is Han Hyo Joo's small-screen comeback after six years. Lee Jong Suk, on the other hand, had been extremely busy the past years. Before W-Two Worlds, he starred in Pinocchio with Park Shin Hye. Now he is currently working on a Korean-Chinese drama Jade Lover.

Although Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo appeared to be doing separate projects after W- Two Worlds, fans are still hoping that this Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo Dazed and Confused cover is not the last time they'll see this adorable couple together.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/23567/20161018/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-dazed-and-confused-cover-is-making-fans-go-gaga.htm

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bellalizzie said:

I really like hyojoo's appearance for this photoshoot, her hair color looked so good on her. She's so Hot and gorgeous :wub:

I wish see more and more of her pictures and so looking forward for Grazia "Bali" photoshoot.

Her beauty is beyond perfection! So seductively gorgeous...Saw on ig that she's not the cover girl of Grazia but I'm still looking forward for it.

Another pic....

• Like 4

HHJ FOR GRAZIA NOVEMBER 2016 (at Bali) :w00t:

14583274_1800641676869461_24667439001449

14565073_199881430421958_875412078502032

Spoiler

source :

BTW,sorry for double post.:sweatingbullets:

14676790_1186787371364995_46216612990156

Bottega Veneta Fall/Winter’16

really love this outfit!!! ELEGANCE! women in suit is :wub:. hehe

~ hope one day,she will rock this kind of outfit again at any event.would love to see.;)

• Like 7

another angle of her Grazia Photoshoot :wub:

I don't get it, how come the award winner based on voting? is it a popularity award??

anyways, Congratulations! hyojoo has been nominated for Best Actress award, it proved that her acting is so good especially in Love Lies, she was fabulous!

• Like 4

Han Hyo Joo is beautiful wearing 'Burberry' in Bali

han-hyo-joo_1476910193_af_org.jpg

Han Hyo Joo is gorgeous in newly released photos with 'Grazia' for their November issue. 

Taking a break since 'W,' Han Hyo Joo joined Grazia on a trip to Bali to take photos, donning 'Burberry's September collection. 

The staff reported that Han Hyo Joo selected many of the jewelry and other accessories herself, proving herself as an official fashionista. 

Check out the beautiful photos! 

han-hyo-joo_1476910771_06f7bb7c3b6b35554

han-hyo-joo_1476910772_29796852844_f4c61

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/han-hyo-joo-is-beautiful-wearing-burberry-in-bali

• Like 3

On 10/16/2016 at 0:48 PM, MY Xiong said:

HHJ is so GORGEOUS!! I really hope they cast her to play female lead in Yoo Seung Ho new drama. She is such a beauty in traditional clothes plus her acting is awesome!!

agree:wub:

i don't know about yoo yeon seok being leading man to hyo joo they look awkward together. I don't see chemistry on them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qallee said:

the 1st pics..looks at end of her hair..:blink: messed..haha..its the extension rite?

Yes it is.. Hahaha! I didn't notice that, only now.haha! I am glad that they put extension, the color combination is perfect! She looks so fabulous!

1 hour ago, bellalizzie said:

I don't get it, how come the award winner based on voting? is it a popularity award??

anyways, Congratulations! hyojoo has been nominated for Best Actress award, it proved that her acting is so good especially in Love Lies, she was fabulous!

I think there's a category for most popular actor/actress. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

Yes it is.. Hahaha! I didn't notice that, only now.haha! I am glad that they put extension, the color combination is perfect! She looks so fabulous!

I think there's a category for most popular actor/actress. 

so basicly the actresses who got nominated for Best actress awards also automatically compete for the popularity awards? Is that so?? Because I'm so confuse.

• Like 2

Nice to see many photos and updates of our girl! I love her so much in photoshoot, she always exudes different aura but nonetheless Beautiful as ever!:blush:

I like her hair in the Dazed PS, it complimented well to her hair color and she's so freaking hot and gorgeous! She's such a sweet siren! She really loves circular glasses and it suits her well! :D

I absolutely love to see more photos of her PS in Bali, especially those photos taken in the seashore w/ those non-so-daring red burberry dress! Those sneak peak are so stunning!:wub:

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GIRL! Glad to hear that our dear HYOJOO is again nominated as best actress in a prestigious award giving body!Her acting in Love Lies really deserves a recognition 'cause she's so great in it and one of her top performance (IMO) so far! Hope and pray that she will win! :heart:

2 hours ago, bellalizzie said:

(IMO) I think part of the criteria for best actress is from online voting and much weighted part is still from the jury/judges? Like 30:70? :blush: Let's all vote for our dear HYOJOO! Fighting! 

• Like 4