Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Woah! Another award for our Hyo Joo! Congratulations...!! They've mentioned how she sing beautifully in Love, Lies! I'm so proud of you...

edit:

I misunderstood what the mc have said. She's describing her role in the movie.haha.. Mianhae....

Spoiler

Dont hate me but I dont like her make-up, she looks older.. But she's still beautiful tho..

• Like 10

Sorry for being on hiatus since BIFF night.. am still in the midst of editing my video i took of our girl that night but when i saw other fan taken photos/ videos, i felt so demoralised cuz mine is not as clear as theirs.. i tried my best to zoom as much as i could but there's a limit to how much i can do that... :bawling:

will try to upload my videos and photos only when i reach back home (by tmr) cuz there's no comp here in my hotel..

Anyway, congrats to our girl for her Asia Star Award last night! Yet another achievement added to her glorious list of awards!

Another thing that i regret so much is that I didnt know they were at Grand Hotel Busan when I was sooooo near them! I could have been there to see her!!! There goes my chance to see her up close...... :cold_sweat:

Father, daughter in ‘W’ reunites at BIFF 2016

By Son Ji-hyoung | Kpop Herald

(Actor Kim Eui-sung's Instagram account)

Actor Kim Eui-sung and actress Han Hyo-joo, who played father and daughter in MBC‘s fantasy series “W,” were reunited at the 21st Busan International Film Festival which kicked off Thursday.

Kim posted a playful photo of Han and himself with veteran actor Sul Kyung-gu on his Instagram account Friday morning.

“Oh my daughter!” he wrote on the post.

Kim played a Webtoonist while Han played his daughter, both of whom get sucked into the world of "W," created by the artist.

The BIFF 2016 will run until Oct. 15.

• Like 11

On 10/6/2016 at 1:35 AM, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

congratulations! it's thousand pages

thanks every one post here for ourii hyo joo ,

very happy every week i read the posts and reply hyolic

thank you every one

best wishes  hyo joo

29031509513_3ca63743e9_b.jpg

28674719560_46ae233f86_b.jpg

26582831540_9341eafe72_b.jpg

20641434680_bdfd11fe30_o.jpg

26921976244_4a0f6a58f0_b.jpg

Natural beauty :wub:

• Like 2

On 10/4/2016 at 3:57 PM, isapuilai said:

I also want to compliment her singing prowess in Love, Lies. Though, I am not into that kind of genre but I really like her rendition of the song. I even downloaded it..haha! It gives me so much feels while listening. Hyo Joo isn't afraid to try something new. It gives me the impression that she's up to challenging roles and want to broaden up her horizon... 

im most agreed with you.. hyoju unnie is a greats actress :wub:

On 10/6/2016 at 5:25 PM, hhj22 said:

started ..... oh God

:blush:

On 10/6/2016 at 8:26 PM, maryofbethany said:

the second gown she wore. she looks like a bride. so elegant. with all her staffs, this night, she does not forget be with her staffs, she must be such a nice person, that they all stand behind (beside) her looking truly happy, like she is family. not just a superior who help generate pay-check. this is our Hyojoo.

cr. parkmanhyun (everybody knows PMH right.)

Hi, dear @ohnoitscindy and every Hyojoo's ardent fans, guess its my first time here, congrat that you have reach 1000 pages, not an easy feat. you all make her proud. you all have proven HHJ and her quiet fans are Still waters run deep in positive way: placid mild humble exterior hid a passionate mature and profound sustance foundation. see, she kept winning all kinds of awards and hosts Big events like this. you who support her till now, earn your pride to stand behind her. i like her and Park Min Young a lot, just that i lurk too much, worry too much, used to like PMY more (dun scold me), oh dear now, i think i like HHJ 'too much'. ahhaha. (btw, i am 22 feb too, why i never realised till now too, just learn about a month ago.)

hope international presses give her good credits.tonight.
sometimes i couldnt open some of the posts at soompi site posted by fans.

cr. jun_choi_224

cr. kimmings (very cute girl. HHJ seems so lively and happy recently)

cr.mmmivong.

i just love the way she treats other. thats why people loved her so much.. hyoju unnie define a beauty inside :wub: their looks very closed each other

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nur_Nurani said:

i just love the way she treats other. thats why people loved her so much.. hyoju unnie define a beauty inside :wub: their looks very closed each other

@Nur_Nurani she treat others very natural. you see, most of times, while others and even casts and crews of show can be swooning over a pretty star for just few months of acting working together... but we all know.. only our family members or colleague know what exactly true colours we are... just like no one know me better than my sibblings or my colleagues that work with me over ten years... while i can mesmerised friends for few yrs, but only my work staffs can NOT stand me, before they see all my nonsenses. so with HHJ, if her staffs all accept her as family, spell one thing: SHE IS GENUINELY "BEAUTY INSIDE".

see, last night her full staff as  usual, all gathered happy for her, at the MC Asia Award show, backstage. between them its so much fun, and they are ALL suportive, which is like not just professionalism and need as part of job-duties, she is like a Sister.  Jun Choi the one taking photo?, he's not inside.
cr. hanleeofficial

cr. ourflashlight.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@Nur_Nurani she treat others very natural. you see, most of times, while others and even casts and crews of show can be swooning over a pretty star for just few months of acting working together... but we all know.. only our family members or colleague know what exactly true colours we are... just like no one know me better than my sibblings or my colleagues that work with me over ten years... while i can mesmerised friends for few yrs, but only my work staffs can NOT stand me, before they see all my nonsenses. so with HHJ, if her staffs all accept her as family, spell one thing: SHE IS GENUINELY "BEAUTY INSIDE".

see, last night her full staff as  usual, all gathered happy for her, at the MC Asia Award show, backstage. between them its so much fun, and they are ALL suportive, which is like not just professionalism and need as part of job-duties, she is like a Sister.  Jun Choi the one taking photo?, he's not inside.
cr. hanleeofficial

cr. ourflashlight.

@maryofbethany our hyoju unnie very lovely and warm person.. yup i think so that her manager Jun Choi is the one that taking the pic :)

• Like 2

On 9/27/2016 at 1:34 AM, adeleyam said:

So according to the video, Hyo Joo will be there in Tokyo for 3 days.. the short Q&A is as follows:

Reporter: Hi Han Hyo Joo-ssi

HJ: Hi

Reporter: Where are you heading to?

HJ: Japan

Reporter: What for?

HJ: For a photoshoot..

Reporter: How do you feel after the end of a 6-year drama comeback?

HJ: Feels a little regretful (not sure if she meant if this drama is only 16 eps thus the regret) but extremely thankful for all the love through the drama

Reporter: Have you left/ Are you still in your character Oh Yeon Joo? 

HJ: in the midst of it (laugh)

Reporter: So its like you havent bid farewell to your character?

HJ: Yes...

HJ (saying to the camera-man before going up the escalator): Please be careful of your back (the camera man is walking backwards) *so sweet~~*

HJ: Its been a long time since I've done a drama, grateful for receiving lots of love and showing of concerns than I thought it will be.. 

HJ: The weather is getting colder, please take care of yourself and be happy as always..

HJ (talking to the camera man again): Please be careful of the steps (before alighting from the escalator)

HJ: You've suffered (in a way of telling them you have worked hard), coming to the airport early in the morning..

Then the commentator said she will have a short rest before BIFF after the 3-day photoshoot schedule..

------

Sorry if the translation sounds weird~ ;)

@adeleyam thanks for translating.. omo hyoju unnie such a caring person.. a very lovey and bright indeed :wub:

• Like 3