Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Caption below by Hanhyojooforum  -

FromBIO has selected actress #HanHyoJoo as the model.
FromBio explained that
#HanHyoJoo has selected as the model because she's clear & appealing eyes and healthy beauty fit the image of a product containing premium ingredients derived from nature. 

http://naver.me/5ncTdbYu

cr OCN via hanhyojooforum

Ooo .. How time flies.  Already showing Epi 7 and 8.  

• Like 2

Global Actress Hyo Joo's precious moments together

From the preparation process to filming of <Treadstone>

Last January 2019, Hyo Joo was casted for the main series spin-off American drama #treadstone , setting a signal for her advancement into Hollywood.

Hyo Joo who has grown a step further by crying and laughing with good people even in unfamiliar places.

It is not easy to digest a wide range of emotions, but Han Hyo-joo has done it in every scene that appears ~ #quote by 'Treadstone' Executive Producer Ben Smith

<Treadstone> was finished with praise from global staff.

and more below - check out the link 

Treadstone premiered on 15 Oct 2019 at USA_Network and 11 June 2021 at OCN.

2.jpg?type=w1200
The main casts of Treadstone, courtesy of BH Ent

For more photos and Hyo Joo's moments , please refer to the link source -
https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31914105&memberNo=21724264

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bimini said:

I'm seeing that the new broadcast year for Happiness is now 2022. I am really hoping it will come out this year T-T

Everything I see in Korea is still saying "second half of 2021" but a friend looked through all available dates for new dramas to start on TVN and thought that Dec 27 was the nearest one. So...?? It's a little odd to me for them to be this far into filming and not have a specific date yet, TVN seems to have more works in progress than they have room for. But if it doesn't squeak into 2021, then please, I am really hoping to start off 2022 immediately with this drama!

Also, you can find many more First Look photos behind the scenes here: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31811033&memberNo=21724264

DSC03471.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Five years ago today we met Oh Yeon Joo: 

wpressconsmile.jpg

Photo-BHent.jpg

(I remember how thrilled she said she was to see this dress after wearing literally the same scrubs for four episodes in a row, lol.)

Spoiler

With her Appa, who she is still close to:

5959ddot-5959ddot-15994050376221.jpg 160827-03-0076.jpg

One of several photos she posted on her Weibo at the time: 

1567955110357.jpg

And I just liked this picture: the little cat that I didn't notice when I actually watched the drama (HJ knows all cats, even drama cats!) and the little plant that looks like hope, even though things looked pretty bleak at that point of the story. 

OYJ-photoessay-waiting4-KC1.jpg

I love so many of her characters, they all feel like complete people. Oh Yeon Joo is one of the ones I identify with the most, though. Funny, awkward, and heartfelt, willing to use whatever talents and resources she has at hand to save the people she loves. 

It's been a long time since HJ appeared in a drama. Even as I remember W I am eagerly looking forward to Happiness!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Five years ago today we met Oh Yeon Joo: 

(I remember how thrilled she said she was to see this dress after wearing literally the same scrubs for four episodes in a row, lol.)

It's been a long time since HJ appeared in a drama. Even as I remember W I am eagerly looking forward to Happiness!

Aww, how I love her in that pick lacey dress! 

and this dress too
cr to twit owner below

It has been a long time, yea.   HJ was away so long from the small screen since 2010,  before she took on the fantasy W 2016 , and again another 5 years break before Happiness this year.   

All the best to you, Hyo Unnie!  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kembie said:

5 years later from 20 July 2016, Hyo  is now filming Happiness.    When can we see it, @frozentundra, estimate time please?

I keep watching for a schedule but the only thing out there is the vague "second half of 2021." Meanwhile, the TVN schedule is rapidly filling up. Plus every few days it feels like they are still adding new cast members. You'd think at some point soon, we'd hear something, though, right?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

202108110758774033-611304c4372d9.jpg

This is delightful. The Pirates 2 team will appear in TVN's House of Wheels. Season 3 starts in October but this will be a special episode that will air over Chuseok (mid September). They take people to live in a house on wheels for the day. It's expected to "bring laughter to the viewers." 

Still no release date for Pirates but if they are doing promo like this, it must be upcoming, right? 

Article here: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111632789

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Eek. According to this article (and others), a staff member on the Happiness set tested positive for covid. They weren't having any symptoms, they caught it in one of those regular  tests, but of course then they had to see who the person had contact with and quarantine all of them. Sounds like they didn't have contact with the main cast and five days later, no one else is showing any signs of getting it, and they have been able to resume filming. Still. Covid is bad anywhere, but it has got to be especially annoying for those trying to film things. 

See https://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111640239

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Pirates 2 has gone to the review board. How long is it usually between this point and release? See https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=nouvellevague&no=986673

And here is the poster that just came out. I like how in all the articles it praises the cast for their great acting and personality. 

6c570514-ccc3-41b9-92a9-7483bea6dbb4.jpg

Also, she's done with Happiness, though it looks like a few other people still have some lingering scenes to finish. But wow--she's walking out of the skin of one character and into the skin of another in just a day. That is not for beginners!

And also, another teaser for House on Wheels (any idea of where to watch that?)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1