Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I bet she’s recieving drama offers but she might be looking for something unique n different  maybe a fantasy or something like that but i hope she does not undermine ordinary stories with less attractive characters...

8 minutes ago, adamag said:

but i hope she does not undermine ordinary stories with less attractive characters...

TRUE. sometimes the most "ordinary" story will turn out to be a classic in the making. still waiting for her to do something like son yejin's 'alone in love'.

11 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

you think they had time to meet up abroad again for meals? ;p

Haha....hopefully...but i guess it would be hard to even meet up as friends abroad lol cuz they probably got spies on their tails. Who even know is they are still friends anymore lol?? There’s only so much we can knw abt them but regardless i do hope one day to hear marriage news for hyo regardless of who the  s/o  is.....she’s spoken abt being a wife and a mother n her best friend is also pregnant n abt to give birth.

1 minute ago, adamag said:

she’s spoken abt being a wife and a mother n her best friend is also pregnant n abt to give birth.

she's spoken about being a mother now? where's the interview?? hmmm lol i meant maybe she's thinking about settling down ;p

She spoke abt it late 2016 or early 2017...it might take a while to find d interview but if i do, i’ll share it with u...these days, she just speaks about being fulfilled both as an actress and a woman lol which i guess is kinda something like dat haha......i think she’s featured in vogue’s november issue. I hope she has an interview...it would be nice to knw her recent thoughts

11 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

she's spoken about being a mother now? where's the interview?? hmmm lol i meant maybe she's thinking about settling down ;p

She talked about it a bit in an interview with Al-Arabiya that aired in August 2017 but I believe the actual interview took place in April 2017 because what she wore in this bunny post from her agency on April 11 (2017) was what she wore in the interview. 

And here is a translation of her interview:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamag said:

She spoke abt it late 2016 or early 2017...it might take a while to find d interview but if i do, i’ll share it with u...these days, she just speaks about being fulfilled both as an actress and a woman lol which i guess is kinda something like dat haha......i think she’s featured in vogue’s november issue. I hope she has an interview...it would be nice to knw her recent thoughts

i thought it's in a recent interview. nice to know she has a new photo shoot and it's on vogue korea. but you guys know her. she's not as candid as she used to be. and i actually think that if she's in relationship she will not be talking more about her personal life haha. i hope she talked more about her next project if there's an interview, when is she going to 'meet' her supporters again. if she doesn't, then i guess she hasn't found something.

I dont knw which interview they are speaking about but according to arirangworld, hyo said in a recent interview that there are few works she’s very interested in but she’s taking her time to pick her next work.

• Like 3

my seungjoo heart <3 forever shipping this friendship, i did start to like hyo during BL.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:12 AM, adamag said:

there are few works she’s very interested in but she’s taking her time to pick her next work.

this doesnt sound like hyo at all. lol. id say it's either there's nothing good/interesting or she wants to focus on her personal life at the moment.

aand because i miss the younger hhj. have to admit hhj on Nonstop 5 is one of my faves...

On 11/2/2018 at 9:28 PM, adamag said:

Am curious @kaz11 why doesn’t it sound like her?

actually not just for hyojoo. any serious actor who's very interested in offered projects would not take her time...