Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hi hyolics~~ just wanna drop by to update u guys about our girl.. it seems that there will be an event for Lipault together with Lee Je Hoon (who is endorsing for Samsonite) at the opening of a flagship store in Lotte Department Store Jamsil Avenuel on Sept 14. Can't wait to see a fresh Hyo Joo after months! 

• Like 1

Your welcome @ohnoitscindy! actually it's quite annoying that some pictures aren't showing in the threads cuz of the problem that Soompi is still having (not sure if you guys are also facing them)...

on a side note, BH boss Son Seok Woo updated his IG with a side view photo of our girl too... Wonder what isit for?

pvEumXU.jpg

• Like 1

it looks like its new tho. have never seen this pict before.. :unsure:

Edit: had a few errors that i couldnt post so i went to search for solutions in the main thread that the admins/mods are troubleshooting, it looks like its more work for us cuz we have to edit our post to delete the empty spaces before saving it. this also includes the adding of images and tagging people..

anw i think i have to get myself used to seeing the default theme of the thread to like/give reactions to the posts here. <_<

• Like 1

As long as she never gets nose surgery. That's what I look for when she's sporting a whole different look. :) (Well, that, and how she talks. As soon as she opens her mouth, you know it's her. In a field where many actresses play the role of whiny females, she has a distinctively pleasant voice to listen to.)

She looks good in anything, but I hope it's a wig, too...I'm not done enjoying her long look.

• Like 1

Where's the like/reaction button?? Anyway thank you for the updates! Finally a public appearance, I wonder what she looks like now... Honestly, I've wanted her to collaborate with Lee Je Hoon but in an acting project, in a heavy drama or something intense like they could play a married couple with a stormy relationship lol. I saw him in an indie film years back and I was so impressed :) but still waiting for GS why is it taking them so long to drop at least one still image :(

I loveeeeeeee the hairdo for what is probably a photo shoot. She has such a classically proportional face that she can pull off so many different looks. But it's probably a wig because I don't see her character in InRang having a hairstyle like that lol. I also love seeing a good smokey eye on her too.

Still waiting for something from golden slumber as well -_-

Not that exciting but here is a teaser poster for IN RANG.

No automatic alt text available.

If she's with her complete glam team then it is most likely for a photo shoot/cf filming or shoot and she's wearing a wig.

Spoiler

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, selfie, child and closeup

Arg. I hate the missing pictures. Kaz11 (sorry, can't tag, either), is it the picture of her standing in front of a shop dressed in green? That's the only one I've seen for Inrang.

By the way, you can go to the bottom of this page, click on "theme" and choose "default," and it will give you a reaction button.

• Like 1

Thanks, kaz11! I did see that the other day, and then I spent a while trying to figure out what exactly was going on in the scene. It looks like Darth Vader, but uh, it isn't. :)

And if she's been wearing a soft, long-haired look for filming so far (as we saw in the green picture), then yeah, it wouldn't make sense for her to suddenly show up in a perky, sporty short style all of a sudden. Although I guess we'll see when she makes her appearance on the 14th?

I'm hoping it's a high concept photo shoot with KDW a la her photo shoot with JWS for High Cut a few ears back lullllll. Let me dream~~~ 

and I've seen the teaser poster already. Is it real? Cause the mech tech armor seems to look exactly the same as the one in the anime's.

Also I get such Aeris from FFVII vibes from that stalker photo from filming lol  she just needs a brown cardigan instead of green.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Arg. I hate the missing pictures. Kaz11 (sorry, can't tag, either), is it the picture of her standing in front of a shop dressed in green? That's the only one I've seen for Inrang.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Cannot tell much from this photo but it is something. Credits to the owner. Korean fans go and stalk her more lol.

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm hoping it's a high concept photo shoot with KDW a la her photo shoot with JWS for High Cut a few ears back lullllll. Let me dream~~~ 

Let me dream with youu

I don't know Aeris but I played FFVIII (Rinoa and Squall) a long time ago... and I am not familiar with the anime but I am hoping that for this adaptation we get to see her in... something different with regards to her costumes, it's sci-fi and set in the future... OR give her a lot to do like action scenes and stuff that'll be great.