Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

On 7/18/2017 at 6:40 PM, mimi_0 said:

Hello,this not my first post here I keep changing my username & profile pic that's why I look new to you guys.

Anyway, I hope jinroh will be a hit I really want hyojoo to have another break in her career.

@mimi_0 of coz i know u now, pls vote for HanHyojoo's drama W.  i thought u disappear.:tongue:
pls see below"

hey guys~

Inrang had their praying session 2 days ago.. a group photo was posted but was taken down within a day. so i assume the staff kinda got into trouble for sharing? it's again like GS vers 2 with their secret filming and stuff... tbh i'm more excited for Inrang than GS actually. haha

anyway remember our girl posted a selfie video singing somewhere in April? so apparently that was for an interview for an Arab channel Al Arabiya in Dubai or something.

heres the full interview:

as well as some updates from the interviewer.. :D

• Like 5

IF YOU ARE REALLY A FAN OF DRAMA W-TWO WORLDS, LEE JONG SUK OR HAN HYO JOO,

VOTE  IN FINAL ROUND 2016 K-DRAMA CONTEST!

VOTING PERIOD: 8th Aug (12 PM GMT +1) - 11th Aug (12 PM GMT +1)

RULES:

- Abide by the Soompi Forums Rules as well as the K-Drama Forum Rules

- Do NOT make duplicate accounts to vote, the additional accounts will be banned. Therewith, the votes from these accounts will be void and your participation for the contest might be affected

Картинки по запросу w two worlds fan art

• Like 1

I'm just waiting (im)patiently for Golden Slumber's post-production to finish up so I can see the beauty that will be her and KDW together. I need promotion to begin already -_- She's been in ninja mode for way too long. 

• Like 3

At least this is new -  Hyojoo next to Director Kim, I love the whole atmosphere here -  when the cast and crew of WOLF BRIGADE met (August 4) for the first time... via HHJ Vietnam FB Page. For the info I relied on GT since I cannot understand Vietnamese:)

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

HHJ and KDW together in one photo at least lol. Taken on the same day. Via HHJ Thailand FB Page.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

I wanna see the visual explosion, too, both pretty, tall and slim. OK I want to see this combination, acting-wise. It's kind of interesting that they'll go from one "fun" film to a more serious one.

Thanks for the updates @kaz11, I'm seriously so excited about Inrang. This is probably the highest budgeted, most anticipated film she's partaken in. I hope this film will really challenge and push HHJ acting-wise to her best potential, and that she doesn't play it safe like she usually does. I don't want her to be the weakest link in this film lol.

But I hope it just absolutely is killer in all aspects of filmography: fantastic acting, writing, editing, music, CGI, directing, costuming, etc. I have complete faith that it will be though, and that it will break into the list of highest-admissions films in SK. Which means another record to add to HHJ's slate alongside Masquerade and Cold Eyes.

I am really intrigued that HHJ and KDW are teaming up again so soon after the other. Apparently there are rumors of them dating...... Though don't know how reliable that tea is lol. I could honestly see it though from the bits I know about KDW's personality. 

• Like 5

Omg. I ship it @ohnoitscindy lol do you have more tea? :tongue:

ETA: haha I honestly just want to see her date, to learn that she's found that kind of happiness. Everybody knows that she's very private when it comes to her personal life, but at this point I kinda see her going public if she's dating an actor, too.

But yeah, cannot wait for GOLDEN SLUMBER promotions to start lol I hope they release it for Chuseok. 

I tweeted the person and they said it was just an inside joke :( I think I remember seeing @adeleyam tweeting that HHJ went to a restaurant that KDW possibly recommended her to but that's like... no big deal lol. I'd really like to see her start settling down too... And can also see her publicly dating a fellow celebrity. Makes very little sense considering how much she values her privacy, but I think when you've been in the industry that long, you will naturally gravitate towards people who understand the stresses of that particular lifestyle and career. 

I know a lot of people ship her with LJS too, and that's fine with me but man, imagine her and KDW would be top tier level, though they'll both probably be hated by netizens for life lmao. RIP. It's gonna be so funny to watch them go from promoting together while filming together, to promoting together again. I can see her dragging him onto 1n2d or another variety program like she did with Go Soo and JWS for Running Man.

Hopefully October is the latest.... I'm gonna lose my mind when they finally drop that trailer. But for now, GIVE US SOME STILLS AT LEAST GOLDEN SLUMBER PD!!!! 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

And can also see her publicly dating a fellow celebrity. Makes very little sense considering how much she values her privacy, but I think when you've been in the industry that long, you will naturally gravitate towards people who understand the stresses of that particular lifestyle and career. 

24 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

imagine her and KDW

Same thoughts lol. She is made of steel, after all that she's been through I really hope that the last thing that she would care about are the netizens' opinions when it comes to that part of her life. And I actually feel that she'll be brave when that happens.

Agree that someone in the industry would make the most sense for her. I know she's said before that she wants to find someone who understands her career and the ups and downs of it, and can support her through that (not in terms of $$ but just the emotional upheaval and kind of chaotic life that it is). I know she wants someone she can depend on, but I also think that for her, she needs someone who will appreciate her brain and give her free rein over her career and aspirations. There are guys who want to take care of their little woman and want her to leave all the hard stuff to them, and that would be...awful for someone so smart and talented as her. Yes, someone she can lean on, but also someone who will truly recognize her abilities and be proud of them and supportive of them and not intimidated by them. You know? They should both be able to be proud of each other and also support each other.

I feel like she's actually mentioned this topic (dating) a lot over the past year or so in just about every interview she's done. She keeps mentioning the need to balance her personal female life and her professional life, mentioning making changes, making sure that the personal side doesn't get left behind as she's busy pursuing her career. Saying that she does want to get married and have a family, and it's something she has to plan for as she's doing all her career stuff at the same time. So even though she's increeeeeedibly private, it seems that at some point when she gets all her ducks in a row and figures out her plans, she would be brave about it and do what she wanted despite netizen opinions.

Anyone heard anything more at all about GS? They were so hush hush over filming; I really hope they are the reverse when it comes to promoting.

• Like 2

Hi every one !  this is long time i didn't come here ! i hope all of you be healthy !:) every day i follow hyo joo's news in instagram but i have not enough time for opening this site ! i just have @adeleyam 's instagram page and always i see her new posts ! if you friends have any instagram page please give me your page's name that i follow you ! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
and also, our love is not like ago... in this year she played a new movie (golden summer) but still , there is not any news about that !!! also , she want to play other new movie but there is not any news about filmimg time !!! someone of fans said me , both of them will come in 2018 !!!!!!!!! i want to ask is this right ???:(

If any one have any news about these movies please say me......:(

• Like 1

The last thing I read said that filming for InRang would start on August 17. She already met with the cast and director before that. I think she must be full into filming by now. If a movie takes 3-4 months to film, plus plenty of time for editing, then I would expect it to be out later in 2018.

The last thing I read about Golden Slumber was that it was in post production, getting CGI done, and that it would hopefully be ready by the end of this year. (From that you can extrapolate that maybe if it's not ready, then early 2018).

• Like 1

Interesting. Thanks for the link, @ohnoitscindy. I guess since they had that cast meeting/blessing ceremony/whatever it was, I figured they were all set to go. Well, in any case, once they have everyone and are ready to start, it looks like she probably will be busy for the rest of the year, if you count filming and promotion for GS (if it is indeed ready by then).

On 8/23/2017 at 1:59 AM, frozentundra said:

The last thing I read said that filming for InRang would start on August 17. She already met with the cast and director before that. I think she must be full into filming by now. If a movie takes 3-4 months to film, plus plenty of time for editing, then I would expect it to be out later in 2018.

The last thing I read about Golden Slumber was that it was in post production, getting CGI done, and that it would hopefully be ready by the end of this year. (From that you can extrapolate that maybe if it's not ready, then early 2018).

Thank you so much dear for explain for me..... however..i hope we see her in her new movies soon .............:)

• Like 1

Thanks girl @ohnoitscindy for the updates! I have nothing lol, but I find it cute that for actresses, soldiers would often vote for her in polls, and it's even cuter that she and Seunggi topped - I feel nostalgic now I really want them to reunite in something quickly! I will always ship their friendship - and, she would always get that promo from 1N2D :tongue:

But alas, it doesn't look like they are going to release GOLDEN SLUMBER for the Chuseok holiday or they would have released promotional stills by now. The earliest that I can think of is Christmas season, or around the time LOVE 911 was released... GS seems like a film that a family or a group of friends would see in the theaters. Well, hopefully, they release it this year, for the sake of those waiting for her. I'm sure hers is just a minor role but, hey, she plays a single Mom, something new.