Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest yubarimelon

whoaaa~ now i'm craving for Hyo Joo's the all saints coat and suecomma bonnie shoe :x i always adore eonni's style coz very elegant and classy...Thanks for sharing everything guys :x
here's c'est si bon e-manhwa, focused on Yoon Hyeong Joo (KHN) and Min Ja Young's (HHJ) story i guessed.I think it's from the movie scenes :-)
http://imgmovie.naver.com/design/preview/pic/20150210/pc/ssb/ssb_final.html

Koo Hye-seon and Han Hyo-joo in bikinis

photo563662.jpg
Koo Hye-seon and Han Hyo-joo appeared in bikinis a long time ago.
Though a picture of them came up on an online community board recently.
The picture is from the 2005 sitcom "Non Stop 5" when they were wearing bright bikinis.
Netizens say, "Han Hyo-joo and Koo Hye-seon are so pretty", "They are like goddesses", "She's no shame", "They are the same as now" and more.
Meanwhile, "Blood" is a medical drama about a vampire doctor who struggles to save human lives at Taemin Cancer Hospital.
Koo Hye-seon takes on the role of Yoo Rita, a doctor at the Taemin Cancer Center and the niece to chairman Yoo Seok-joo of the Taemin Group.
Source : Economy HankookiCredit : Hancinema

Guest yubarimelon

the real c'est si bon characters... so that means Geun tae's (Jung Woo) character was real? @-)the real Min Ja Young so beautiful and elegant, just like our princess :x i can't wait to watch the movie~544927_1539335726340314_1407552015213867
source: Makoto Sano (other photos here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007917043809 )

Guest 瘛�敺�

class="ttlLd fs11 clTxt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 22px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px;"ภาพหวานๆ จากหนัง C'est Si Bon

Tag #บันเทิงเอเชีย #9Entertain #C'est Si Bon

img9entertain|Updated13/02/2015|Like0|View49

หนังรักชวนซึ้งเรื่องใหม่ C'est Si Bon ที่นำแสดงโดยจองวู , คังฮานึล และ ฮันฮโยจู ส่งภาพเบื้องหลังจากหนังมาเรียกน้ำย่อยจากแฟนๆ แล้ว ซึ่งเพราะเป็นหนังรักย้อนยุค แฟนๆก็เลยได้เห็นเหล่านักแสดงนำหล่อ-สวยย้อนยุคกันใหญ่ หนัง C'ent Si Bon เป็นเรื่องราวของพระเอกสุดเฉิ่มแสนเชยที่ตกหลุมรักเพื่อนซี้คนสวย และพยายามทำคะแนนกับเพื่อนสาวเสน่ห์แรงคนนี้ ที่มีหนุ่มๆมารุมจีบไม่เคยขาด แถมข่าวดีก็คือแฟนๆ ในแคนาดา, อเมริกาและเม็กซิโกก็จะได้ดูหนังเรื่องที่พร้อมลงโรงฉายแบบจำกัดโรงในราวกลางเดือนนี้กันด้วย

class="ttlLd fs11 clTxt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 22px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px;"Sweet images from the film C'est Si Bon.

Tag # NEWS # 9Entertain # C'est Si Bon.

img9Entertain|Updated13/02/2015|Like0|View49.

I deeply love story C'est Si Bon, starring Jung Woo, Kang Ha Neul and Han Hyo Joo additions behind the movie appetizer from fans, which I was a love retro. Fans got to see these handsome actor - a pretty big retro leather C'ent Si Bon is the story of a super hero Chuck Alexis fell for a beautiful friend.And try to score with a girl this attractive force. Flirt with the guys in the crowd had not broken. But the good news is that the fans in Canada, USA and Mexico will be ready to see the movie in theaters in mid-is limited as well.

I love the new beauty inside pictures, they bring out HJ's dorkiness; especially when she stood with one leg and lifted the other haha. Haven't seen that side of her for awhile now, hope that she continues to stay cheerful and blissful with all the warm wishes and loves from her fans :x :x

Guest Jana-Airen

just one day fo hyo joo birthday do you have any plan ??i will use hash tag for her in twitter will be #HappyHyoJooDay
will you Join me ??