Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest Lovely Rose FabilaD

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Han Hyo Joo & Jung Woo To Film Movie “C’est Si Bon”

Actress Han Hyo Joo and actor Jung Woo, both of who were some of the most popular actors of 2013, might film a movie together called "C'est si bon."

According to multiple staff members in the film industry in Choong Moo Ro, actress Han Hyo Joo and actor Jung Woo confirmed their appearances in the movie "C'est Si Bon." Actress Han Hyo Joo last year received the best actress's award in the blue dragon film awards with her role in the movie "Cold Eyes." Actor Jung Woo, on the other hand, garnered much popularity in his role as a main male character in the cable channel tvN's drama "Reply 1994." Jung Woo has also been introduced as one of the most trending actors in the film industry, and a lot of people are wondering which film or drama he plans to film next. Han Hyo Joo's agency said regarding her role in "C'est si bon," "Han Hyo Joo is affirmatively going through the script and contracts." Before actress Han Hyo Joo and actor Jung Woo were invited to film the movie "C'est si bon," actress Kim Hee Ae and actor Kim Yoon Suk were thinking about starring in the movie as the main characters.

Hallyu Pia Magazine 2014/03/31 (the latest pages)

I found the Chinese translation of the articles in Hallyu Pia Magazine (Hyo Joo's day) in baidu, so i'd translated them into English.
Sorry if some of the sentences sound weird ^:)^ , enjoy :)

Korean to Chinese >小洛
Chinese to English > me

Guest kaz11

I'm not that crazy abt C'est Si Bon myself based on the available info of the story- there's even no mention abt her character, but if Hyo Joo's in then it might be good. It would also help if Kim Yun Seok's in. I just hope that the role is good, doesn't matter if she's not the main or it's a smaller role as long as she's not merely a love interest. So I'll trust her on this lol because she's been choosing more interesting and diverse roles. Besides, i think it's a 50-50 chance of her joining. Now "Witch" sounds like it's going to be something quirky though.

Miracle Debikuro twitter,
jbd8k0JVFXsWiA.jpg
tumblr_n1rm0t8stg1sluoydo1_1280.jpg

今晩も寒空の下、撮影がんばってます!いよいよ大詰め。クランクアップまで、残りわずか☆

english translation :
Taking the best shot tonight despite the cold weather! Finally, It’s a wrap. Just ready to take a rest 

cr: DC HHJ, Miracle twitter, tinahyojoo tumblr

Here are two 2014 birthday MV of Hyo Joo, i know it's so late to share them now, but anyway i'll post them since there are no news about Hyo Joo recently,
The first video contains Chinese subs, so i'll just briefly translate them. It's quite troublesome to look at the translations and the video at the same time, but this is the least i can do, so sorry ^:)^

Hyo Joo's birthday MV

cr: 鄧鄧HP

The translations
0.05-0.07 > I don't know whether you all are the same as me

0.10-0.12 > I thanked the world for letting me to know this beautiful girl

0.15-0.18 > All these years, we stay by her side

0.19-0.15 > we smiled and laughed,

0.27-0.33 > and we cried,

0.35-0.37 > Just one look or gaze,

0.39-0.40 > and it seems that the whole world has brightened instantly

0.41-0.45 > Sometimes, she can be confused and helpless.

0.48-0.54 > Sometimes, she can be heartless too

0.56-1.03 > She never ceases from improving

1.05-1.08 > *something like a heaven's reward?* (sorry i'm not sure what does this phrase mean)

1.10-1.14 > We have such an honor to witness your efforts

1.16-1.19 > and to witness your happiness

1.21-1.25 > Thank you for giving us so much inspirations/sensations

1.33-1.34 > Han Hyo Joo Happy Birthday

Guest Jana-Airen

joo won i relly wish to see him with hyo joothis photo i made for them
1014119_1473638436188497_1619802570_n.jp

and my name is jana iam from iraq

;;)

@loverhyojoo

Hello again :)
I'm hunting for her news too, lol
well, she may be or may not be in Korea right now, i'm not sure since there's no news of her departure yet.
And plus, i think the miracle movie had just wrapped up, it's possible that Hyo Joo stayed back for the wrap up party. :)

Guest mimilaamel

Seunggi Oppa

said:

joo won i relly wish to see him with hyo joo

this photo i made for them

MOD EDIT: PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU

and my name is jana iam from

Guest Jana-Airen

jurassicet said: @Seunggi Oppa

Hello Jana, sorry for the late welcome, i have seen some of your posts in this thread earlier :)
haha yeap, i like the Joo Won and Hyo Joo pairing too. They are in the same age group, perfect :D