Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

why han hyo joo dont answer my questin in facebook if she is han hyo joo

:(

What they meant as official account is probably that BHEnt is using the account to interact with fans/ update of her current situations instead of Hyo Joo handling the account herself.

Cheers :)

@loverhyojoo

Yeah, haha i can only translate the Hangul into English using google translate, and of course it is crappy as always. :))
Hyo Joo hasn't updated her me2day since July last year, :-S i thought she would update some news on her birthday ><
I hope Hyo Joo creates a twitter account so we can follow her :D

Yes , i hope it too ...

but hyo joo is offline in me2day and i'm very sad ...

:-<

@leianji
Hello! I hope that you can cope with your school stuffs just fine !
It's okay, just a simple birthday wish will do just fine for Hyo Joo, it's the thought that matters after all :D
No worries, no one will stop you from using 'cray-cray', it's so catchy right? the first time you heard it and you will want to use it! :))
NN5 is Nonstop 5, i can say that it's a 20+ minutes period sitcom. You would want to see it, Hyo Joo is just so blur an silly in it haha, here's the link (though some of the episodes were either missing or unavailable)
haha that's what we normally do when there are so many episodes in a drama! I think i might do that too :D SW is the only drama that i preferred the second lead male to end up with the female lead role though hahaha cause i think Philip can give her more fun and happiness, in the end it's just my opinion ! :)
Perhaps there would be a PD reading our comments here and make your dream come true! I know it's 99% impossible but who knows! I think if the both of them get together in an endorsement, that will be enough for your fangirlism to explode haha =))
I believe Hyo Joo's still in Japan, she might be back at the end of this month. Can't wait for the Miracle's movie teaser :(

Jung Woo Intl. ‏@jungwoo_intl

OMG, News!!! Jung Woo will possibly star in a movie with Han Hyo Joo as his leading lady. http://m.news.nate.com/view/20140228n33588 

BhjvIzWIYAA5kTu.jpg:large

Jung Woo Intl. ‏@jungwoo_intl

About these reports the agencies of both actors confirmed that the chances are HIGH! #ohmyyy Jung Woo & Han Hyo Joo ? Didn't expect this <3

Edit: Looks like this is for the movie 'C'est Si Bon'~

@jurassicet thank you for always bumping this thread  ^:)
From what I read in other soompi forum, its "Cest Si Bon" and posters aren't sure whether Joo Won dropped the project and Jung Woo is replacing him or Jung Woo is an additional cast. Now I am confused. Is it a different project altogether? 
But the "Witch" project looks interesting. I hope she considers it ;;) 

@bashful_harmony I am not too fond of C'est Si Bon either but well, HHJ probably saw something that we couldn't see   ;;)
As for "Witch", I kinda love the plot plus she's the main character, though I am not sure if I understand it correctly based on google translation in Baidu "Daum serialized "witch" is about a story on "as long as you get close to her, will die,"