Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hahaha, we are the opposite then, it depends though, cause Hangul is the first language in your country. :)

When did you start learning english? primary school?
Btw, did you happen to join DC HHJ? :D

no ,

I learned English in my high school ...

and ,

no , I didn't . what 's it (DC HHJ ) ???

Hahaha, we are the opposite then, it depends though, cause Hangul is the first language in your country. :)

When did you start learning english? primary school?
Btw, did you happen to join DC HHJ? :D

no ,

I learned English in my high school ...

and ,

no , I didn't . what 's it (DC HHJ ) ???

@loverhyojoo

oh, try to speak English more often, this helps a lot :D
well, DC is a short form for Daum Cafe, it's a web portal in SK.
DC inside HHJ is like a forum for the Hyolics in SK, in our cases, we communicate through soompi cause we don't know how to read Hangul, haha
you can try it out since you know Hangul :D and maybe you can help us to translate some of their posts ^.^
Here's the link :)

Hyo Joo's 2nd FM in Japan -[part 2]-

Meanwhile, the actor who was Hyo Joo’s co-star in “Dong Yi”  and is considered as Hyo Joo’s respected oppa, Bae Soo Bin appeared in the video message too and give her a suggestion, “Did you want to play as a villain next time?” 
    While Go Soo, the lead male actor in “Love 911”, said “ Hyo Joo is the kind of actress that he wants to work with regardless of what genre or production it may be.” 

The last video message is from the lead male actor in “ Gwanghae, the man who becomes king”, Lee Byung Hun. He said, “I’m not always reading my scripts during the filming of Gwanghae, thus the scenario about Hyo Joo consistently perusing the scripts had left a strong impression on me” He added, “Hyo Joo was supposed to act as the queen consort who was pinning with unrequited love in the movie, so she was really nervous in the beginning. But she performed far better than our expectations, she was able to convey her feeling perfectly. As a co-star beside her in the movie, I’m really grateful to her.” Actor Lee Byung Hun even revealed Han Hyo Joo’s secret,  “Though secret is supposed to be kept unknown (haha). But her tolerance level towards alcohol is really incomparable! During the shooting, albeit we just went drinking once, however we have to put in a great deal of effort to withdraw ourselves, (haha). As far as drinking is concerned, Hyo Joo is my ‘Sunbae’,” bringing a burst of laughter from the audience. 

After watching all the video messages, Hyo Joo gave her respond, "This is truly a precious moment because i am able to review my past in this special way."

"Those fans who have been supporting me as an actress and showered me with their loves all this time are all very important "friends" to me. All of us face changes in ourselves as we grow older, i believe that my dear fans, upon growing together may observe and understand each other, hence building a mutual bond between them. I wish to be friends with all my fans who came today too!" Hyo Joo expressed her feeling toward her fans.

cr: baidu hhj
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
i'm so sorry that i took so long to translate this article ^:)^, i'm still left with the last part of her FM and we're done. :)

Japanese to Chinese>小纯
Chinese to English > me

@loverhyojoo

DC inside HHJ is like a forum for the Hyolics in SK, in our cases, we communicate through soompi cause we don't know how to read Hangul, haha

you can try it out since you know Hangul :D and maybe you can help us to translate some of their posts ^.^

this site has hyo joo 's pictures and the pictures are wonderful ...

thanks jurassicet ...

:D

:x

@loverhyojoo

this site has hyo joo 's pictures and the pictures are wonderful ...

thanks jurassicet ...

:D

:x

@loverhyojoo
Yeah, haha i can only translate the Hangul into English using google translate, and of course it is crappy as always. :))Hyo Joo hasn't updated her me2day since July last year, :-S i thought she would update some news on her birthday ><I hope Hyo Joo creates a twitter account so we can follow her :D