Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I hope she won't get too much crap from the PSJ/PMY shippers. I already saw a comment complaining why it isn't PSJ/PMY for the CF lol

But I have PTSD from when she was a model for SSG.com and then... was not. I think the CFs were shot by PD Baik too. 

We have no real loyalties. We are only loyal to Hyo Joo :) 

I have always loved the Beauty Inside couple! They got along so well even though they only filmed for a short period of time. I still remember when he said he felt jealous towards the other Woo Jins/possessive over Yi Soo heh. And then when they presented at MAMA a few years ago and his awkward "Funny!" lmao

• Like 2

Well this isnt a shipper thread, lol. This is a Hyojoo thread, if she confirms a movie with Gongyoo tomorrow or a drama with Lee Min Ho or Ji Chang Wook or Kim Soo Hyun next year, I will spazz too.lol

But of course, whoever she dates in real life, I respect that.Well there is no confirmation so keep the new pairings coming lol

And yeah, I cant stop laughing at psj's "funny" lol

• Like 1

That was hilarious lol. I remember liking them together big time when he shared this pic in his fanmeeting lol. Dont ask me why he shared it. Cute

C0MMBztUQAE9vij?format=jpg&name=large

C0MMC3FVEAE4pWq?format=jpg&name=medium

Anyway when are those cfs dropping. Am waiting lol.

• Like 4

I really love the fact that they were paired together to present and now even chosen to do a cf. I guess people in the industry really liked this pairing. Hopefully, they will work in a drama or film next year.

One more thing, I like how none of us take shipping seriously lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Guest kaz11

Hear! Hear! Ships come and go and yeah, i playfully shipped Jun and Hyo as well and while all three are my loves in K- ent (PSJ, KDW and HHJ) she's my fave. I loove director Baik and I hope she gets to work with him again in a film. 

Beauty Inside is my ultimate HHJ movie it's literally perfect and I loved everyone in it.

Time for a BI couple post lol~

10 hours ago, adamag said:

ezgif-5-ba80aed06b.gif

what are they smiling at when others are busy doing serious poses.

I like this part of the video, so sweet:D

I will be on 55% dating and 45% not:)

I'm a bit biased on the dating side 'cause i like someone manly for uri Hyojoo and KDW definitely that kind of guy. First time i heard abt their projects together i was like "Oh i like this guy for her.":P

What makes me sad at this moment is that this "scandal thing" would make them hesitant to go for more personal relationship (if there's any) and eventually makes them grow apart. I just hope that since they are already mature enough,they are going ignore the netizens outburst and be happy together.

I'm not a risk-taker person so i will reserve 45% of me doubting of them being an item:)

But whoever makes her happy and takes care and love her,i will definitely support them together:)

I'm happy to hear more CF for our hyojoo. Snatched all of them girl:)

• Like 2

Aw I'd forgotten about that photo! lol Cutiees

I would also like to know when those CFs will be dropping and am hoping that there's more than just one CF that they're gonna splice into different durations lol Hope there are lots of photos too :D 

I think since KDW and HHJ both have endured a lot because of their respective scandals, I am hoping that the Knetz reactions will not cause distance between them. Even as friends, they should know what would happen if news came out that they're hanging out. And their prepared statements reflect that. They might act even more awkward in public, but it's nothing we're not used to from those two lol.

I know KDW got a lot of flack from SHK fans during her own scandal, because it seemed like he was distancing himself from her during the promo for their film... But there were also rumors that they had dated and had broken up. Hope he has gained some perspective since then now that he has experienced being at the receiving end of malicious Knetz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

Ahh I'm so disappointed she is not appearing for the events on 18th and 20th. Don't tell me it's because of the dating rumor :(

I think this are different events, she is not scheduled for v-live and that casual chat (which I would like to watch than the formal presscon). I think she will still appear on the main events. She has to, it will be another issue if she doesn't. Not sure if she really meant not to appear in these events tho.

I wanna see Hyojoo more on those informal chats tho :tears:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I think this is different events, she is not scheduled for v-live and that casual chat (which I would like to watch her than the formal presscon). I think she will still appear on the main events. She has to, it will be another issue if she doesn't. Not sure if she really meant not to appear in these events tho.

Yeah I so hope she still appears.. I don't wish to see the actors promoting the movie and excluding her in the events. She deserves to be there. 

• Like 1

Could be the studio heads suggesting she opt out from the informal events so that Inrang can be properly promoted without all the attention going to the dating rumors :/ 

I’m sad that Inrang promo has almost become GS promo 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Could be the studio heads suggesting she opt out from the informal events so that Inrang can be properly promoted without all the attention going to the dating rumors :/ 

I’m sad that Inrang promo has almost become GS promo 

Yeah, I was also looking forward to seeing her promote since she's part of the main cast. Sucks that we won't see her much, but I guess it's for the best. I also noticed they excluded Minho and KYM, maybe to make it less obvious? idk.

Since she is one of the main cast, shouldn't she be present in every promotions? Arrrgh so disappointed if she will only be attending the stage greetings. Her presence during the GS was already disappointing, please not in Inrang too.

Also, c'mon hhj, please wear something pretty :unsure: 

Yeah.. at least she will (hopefully) make it to the other events. At least they didn't stick Minho in the live chats, which would further relegate her presence in all the male-centric Inrang promo so far. 

Though looking at the released schedule, it looks like it's just the showcase/red carpet and stage greetings left so lol.

Her dating rumor made it to a Singaporean newspaper but I'm laughing cuz of how big her photo is compared to KDW's lmao

Wow! Am dying at the newspapers lol. Hyo is the more popular one so am guessing thats why it turned out like that but how rude lol. Am still laffing tho.

i think regardless of those dating rumors, those events would have ended up that way. The events she’s excluded in are ones that not all the casts in the movie in general attends. They select the main characters and just have a one on one interview. Am not suprised that the main characters did not include her. Welcome to korea where men are the only humans that are important *serious eye roll* she has showcase red carpet event on 18th, press screening on 20th n live chat sometime. Also maybe we can wait for other announcements. Maybe she’ll have something else. Still sucks that we dont get to see her in as many events as possible. 

• Thanks 1

I wanna see Hyojoo in a more informal promo like chat/v-live.Her last v-live was Love lies (?), it was fun.Three of them are there. Why does she needs to be opted out  when they declared to be just friends :bawling:

Hyo joo is more known in hallyu lately because of W.Can they swap for one chat then? Hyojoo attends and kdw skips? lol Or BH can do her own live chat/vlive, they did that to KGE.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1