Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Cheap. Umm since when did hyo n kdw lack money lol. That bag he’s holding looks super full lol. Like its gonna burst lmao but i bet kdw was like “oppa gat this”

lmaoooooooooooooo. Am dying

• LOL 1

Sigh, working in front of the computer all the time, I have a habit of checking naver from time to time.now Im scared because of that interview hahaha sigghhh Hyojooooo lmao.

Anyway, seems like she is very determine to hide something, from this small interviews up to the way she behaves in public, I can’t imagine how stressed she is when that photo came out.For the first time in her longtime career, I think, her private life was quite exposed to everyone.

Can she now guest to 2d1n? Haha good she didnt confirm, the boys will be brokenhearted haha

Tokki deleted the old one and reposted this one:

Looks like she changed the words to "Me and Dong Won oppa are not a chatter, but we exchanged views about the message and acting for <Inrang> on the set." 

So guess she meant they're both quiet individuals?

Also, non-dating rumors related, but she only mentioned films as her next project?! GO PICK A DRAMA!!!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, solaire said:

This interview couldn't come at a worse time lol wish it was released earlier before the dating rumors erupted online

*side eyes cine 21* 

Good! I was thinking she might also mean that one too. That might save her. But y’all she’s saying she and kdw are quiet pple in general but they hit it right off. Am cool with that.:glasses:

Guest kaz11

Maybe after W she didn’t want to take on a drama role again, lol. Well, perhaps not too soon. Wonder when is her next project.

But we still have to finish promo for  Inrang so I’m not going to think about that haha. Sorry if I find everything much too interesting right now. 

Hmm same taste in music. Well, she likes Damien Rice. Ok. They really just enjoy food y’all. 

Lollloll. That his new interview right? @ohnoitscindy I know he has a new ps that got released today. Thats the one. Lol at the coincidence. He address both pictures n eating during a time when he has a rumor surrounding those things. How funny lol. Am dying guys. Really?

I'm not much a Kdrama watcher (don't have the attention span) but I just miss seeing her so frequently when she's busy with a drama lol.

But yeah, that is from the latest magazine interview hahaha. This is the gift that keeps giving lmao

Yeah, she always talks about how much she loves to eat. Remember her guesting on Running Man when she had to work for all that food lol. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

If the countless sightings of Hyojoo in restaurants are an indication, yeah, she loves food. So they really bonded over food... perhaps they are telling the truth after all, lmao. 

Girls, we are a popular thread right now I wanna stop, lol. 

12 minutes ago, adamag said:

Lollloll. That his new interview right? @ohnoitscindy I know he has a new ps that got released today. Thats the one. Lol at the coincidence. He address both pictures n eating during a time when he has a rumor surrounding those things. How funny lol. Am dying guys. Really?

Yes I believe that is the recent prestige magazine interview. I am seriously dying of laughter. :lol:

8 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

If the countless sightings of Hyojoo in restaurants are an indication, yeah, she loves food. So they really bonded over food... perhaps they are telling the truth after all, lmao. 

Hahaha and here we are thinking they're dating. But who knows. They might be partly telling the truth. But if they really are just friends and nothing more then how awkward for them lol everyone including Knetz are convinced that they're an item

• Like 1

Honestly, we havent felt this way in a while. Once this dies down, we’ll die down too but this feels like an opportunity that will never come again. Also its not our fault that new tea keeps coming everytime we are abt to retire. Where are you guys seeing these hot topic thing? Let me go have a look.

• Like 1

@solaire yes, they might be telling the truth too. who knows. but seems like they are single as they were hanging out with each other without baggage. They have an opportunity to clear out things on the next event/interview. Since they are friends, I would believe right away if they did not act awkward with each other during public events. And oh, I didnt know they have common friends.

@adamag our thread is in hot topics.