Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@jughead2000We might still be right but honestly dont think so lol, they said their schedule overlapped in LA.....hmmmm hyo says she was there to discuss with a representative of a movie...hmmmmmmmm. What a coincedence that that representative was in LA....hmmmmmmmmm. The said they were hanging out with other friends. Too bad we cant see them. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Am laffing y’all. I like drama. This the kind of drama I like but not gonna deny am a lil salty that wen i was on the jongjoo train, we never even got a dating rumor smh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@adamag she was never spotted with Jongsuk anyway after W.I have always thought she only sees him as a dongseng with a little flirting on the side but not enough to move on to a serious relationship so I never shipped them. I also never paid attention to KDW until his interview in Malaysia when he was asked about Hyojoo and he was sooo shy.Then second was when he was asked about his favorite scene in GS and he said one is talking to Sun Young on the phone.Oh ok, I though, hmm seems like he appreciates Hyojoo’s beauty. lol

Then the unnatural awkwardness in GS, plus the dinners and deleted photos. But changed my mind during presscon because yeah, they look like they just broke up lol.

Anyway, Hyojoo has a work related meeting in LA, but she hasnt posted a thing during her stay there lol. She has been so quiet, we never knew she went to LA haha. And they are actually close enough to hang out with normal clothes, KDW handling a plastic bag from convenient store (?). lol They are close enough to contact each other and meet, they should act like it during public events lol

Lol it is really intriguing when 2 people hang out a lot (3x documented) & yet act awkward toward each other. :rolleyes: 

They where even sharing a van while the rest of the cast & the director of GS were in another vehicle during the stage greeting, so they should be at ease with each other now no? 

If they are indeed friends, can we have a photoshoot with just the 2 of them, together?:P :rolleyes:

Oh well, for the sake of Inrang, let us believe them for now :D

Profit sharing between film distributors & cinema operators is computed after deducting amusement taxes if any (corporate income tax is another matter) in the gross ticket receipts. Sharing could be 60/40, 50/50 depending.on agreement.

@jughead2000 I think Jongjoo has a great chemistry and they were really sweet in their BTS. Till now I wonder why there isn't any media picking up on this, given that their chemistry is so obvious. I'm just worried now that there will be shipping war. I hope fans don't blame on Hyojoo for this. She is free to date whoever she likes so long as she is happy. Yeah about KDW's interview in Malaysia, I saw it too. To be honest even in the Taiwan Interview, he was asked to describe the girl he likes and he just briefly said ''Kind. Good-hearted'' IMO he just someone who keeps a low profile of his private life. We will definitely not get any confirmation even before marriage. That photo I believe is unexpectedly taken by someone who spotted them but then they seem comfortable with each other despite the awkwardness they portray at the press conference. 

And that article at the end helps to promote Inrang too ^_^ Now I'm just thinking how the both are gonna be at the subsequent events

• Like 2

Can I just say I'm proud of Hyo Joo for having a dating scandal? Lol it's been so long since her last dating "scandal" and we finally even got a picture. Not surprised their agencies denied it though, seeing how private HJ and KDW are in terms of their personal life.

Anyway, I kinda laughed when reading the statements their agencies released, they did a good job at making sure their stories matched unlike other agencies in which one denies and the other confirms which makes things even worse. And yeah,  I also don't believe them, especially since they pretty much copied what SongSong's agencies said at the time they were spotted in NY and LA. 

Anyway, I do wonder how long they've been dating. Probably before GS press conference? But they just had 3 scene, no?

Edit: I hope interviewers don't ask them about the dating rumors  -___- 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@solaire The two agencies must be very experienced dealing with this. It is as if they have planned their statements but they are aware what is going on. Fans are not going to be deceived. :lol: ''Coincidence'' is not really a convincing reason once the agencies keep using it to deflect any dating rumours. Ok so they are fated to be since it is a coincidence to meet in LA. If I'm not following them, I would likely to believe it. I think possibly during Inrang... the impression I had was they are not really close during GS and when they started filming for Inrang, somehow ''sparks fly'' B)

Guest kaz11

@ohnoitscindy should we start a shipping thread? Haha kidding.  

Yay a legit dating scandal with a photo. When was the last time this happened to her? :p

@jughead2000 people  say I’m intuitive, especially so since I’m January-born. In relationships the nuances are more important than the obvious signs. 

Their statements sound like the typical denial, lol. Just be happy Hj-ya. It’s cute that they’re both wearing casual clothes and he’s even carrying a shopping bag, shows the level of closeness. 

This promo just got more interesting there is no way that they’re not gonna be asked :p More than ever I want Illang to exceed expectations in terms of box office and critical success. 

Eta: I think the friendship started right after GS filming and didn’t she only have few days of shooting? Lol. Remember appa Kim’s deleted photo? And I’ve never said this on this thread but I believe she only treated  LJS as a dongsaeng and a hoobae. 

I'm already cringing at the thought of them being even more awkward during stage greetings. Thank God, they have someone like JWS who can probably help lighten the mood for the sake of the audience lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I’m still laughing lmao but wow, didn’t think they’d admit that it was her lol 

Their stories are perfectly matched... definitely suspicious. They definitely prepped for this lol. Sucks they got caught while in California. I don’t believe them to be just friends lol but we shall see. Wonder how long they’ve been dating? 

It’s about damn time she got herself into a dating scandal. Wishing the best for the two of them 

but lord, Inrang promos just got a whole lot more interesting lol. Everyone’s going to be dissecting their every move lul. Inrang cast always be causing trouble with the Knetz lol. 

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

Sure they’re just friends but kindly explain the awkwardness during public events? Hahaa

i also believe they’re dating. I hope they’re still dating... lol. I wish them the best. Ok can we fast forward to the next event?? :D

Hyojoo has been trending on naver since forever lol. Even now she’s trending at No 1 and her age is trending at No 3. Meanwhile kdw’s at No 4. Inrang at 10. I cant wait for the next promo. Everyone has their eyes on them, now even just smiling at each other, to knetz,  is a confirmation they are dating lol. Apparently pple have reported seeing them eating at itaewon too recently.

Anyway...my drama loving person is so here for this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hahaha why is her age trending? Weird. I find it funny and interesting that she’s trending higher KDW lol. 

Too bad this didn’t leak after their promos lmao but my drama loving richard simmons is also living for this so I’m right there with you @adamag

Dont ask me lol. Am wondering why too. Maybe they are checking the age difference btw her n kdw lol, altho its already in articles . Honestly their explanation can be interpreted in two ways. Either thats what really happened and they are just giving facts or they ganged up and planned what to  say in their statements. It feels like the second to me but maybe that’s just becoz i love drama. Lol

Anyway hyo finally had a dating scandal. I was beginning to think that the girl was immune lol. Also seeing how dispatch didnt release a comeback after their denial, either they got no pics or they’ve been paid.

38 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Sure they’re just friends but kindly explain the awkwardness during public events? Hahaa

i also believe they’re dating. I hope they’re still dating... lol. I wish them the best. Ok can we fast forward to the next event?? :D

I think they still are. I mean during the press conference and interview she kept giggling whenever he talked + he kept interrupting her, trying to help her answer questions like when she was asked why their characters fell for each other, he answered for her.

Anyway, I also wonder if Dispatch will release any pictures. Maybe they got paid off lol or they're waiting for the right time. I wouldn't put it past them if they released pictures on the week of the premiere.

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

It’s funny, if this happened a few years ago I would have been overprotective as a fan. But she’s already been through a lot so screw judgmental netizens and whatever tf they still want to say. Thank God I love tuna, too, lol. It really makes me happy knowing that she’s just living her life when she’s not the actress. 

There’s more English articles now, lol. 

Dispatch can sometimes be evil lol. It will be chaotic if they are planning to release photos on the movie release date. Lmfaoooooooooooo. 

Me too am not bothered by the nasty comments. She’s had enough. Besides, they are not saying anything new. So......

• Like 3