Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I'm guessing they did the photo shoot in April. I remember BH boss uploaded a picture of her on ig and she had bangs. Anyway, I must admit the cast of inrang is pretty good looking. 

Though, I would probably cry from happiness if Hyo Joo and JWS ever played a couple in a film or drama. They look so good together lol even better than her and KDW. 

• Like 1

I think it was probably shot in April too. Maybe cuz KDW would be too busy filming his movie. 

But yeah I agree with you ladies, HHJ-JWS look better hahaha sorry tuna-whale 

• Like 1

Hyojoo and KDW’s height are a good match.But visually, Jung Woo Sung is really a definition of handsome lol.He has the same vibe of Gosoo (for me) which Hyo has an insane chemistry with. Hyo and JWS Cold Eyes photoshoot was one of the best that Hyo had. I also think Hyo’s visuals match well with someone who looks very manly and ruggedly handsome. I hope they took an opportunity to shot a more glam shoot for these casts, Hyo, JWS and KDW. But I’m glad they didn’t scrapped Hyo out just to push their men-visual promo.lol

Guest kaz11

Thanks @adamag

Individually they are all good-looking for sure but as a group I’m always disappointed lol. Probably because, to me, they give off different energies? I don’t see harmony that I’ve always seen in her past promo. Also, don’t hate me girls but I have yet to see Hyo really bring it in those shots (not including the stills btw) because she’s captivating in the trailers. But moving on now, lol. Excited for the critics’ verdict on the 20th!

@kaz11 i noticed you are interested in critics reviews. Am just a bit surprised because most of the crtics reviews i’ve seen tend to not give a full analysis of what a movie is or its worth. Have you found them to be good?

the person not doing anything for me in these shots is kdw lol. His facial expression looks the same to me in every of those photos haha

Guest kaz11

I’ll base it on her past projects, when critics are generally positive about her films they tend to do well at the box office — Cold Eyes, Love 911 (SK critics/media liked her performance), Beauty Inside and Masquerade. I’m looking at their verdict as an indicator of the film’s success. 

I might be the only one here but I find all the Cine21 shots boring... including Hyojoo’s and she’s a good model. Her past Cine21 with SJS was evocative; fun and cute with Go Soo; classy with LBH and KSR. 

Oh you are definitely right. The shots are boring. Too safe if you ask me. Cine 21 have been doing a lot of boring shots lately. I wish they had done maybe a fun and risky fashion mag shot. 

Oh okay. Wishing for great critics reviews then. I was asking because along with the gods got really average reviews from critics but still got 14 million admissions lol while 1987( its competition)  got awesome reviews but got half of what awtg got.

Hyo posted the ps photos on her account. Can i just say that hyo treats her ig like an official account. She mostly posts things that have officially been released already and there’s hardly any time she posts pics that we havent already seen before lol. I thought she would show us some fun paris pics but nope. We knw she has them lol. Her team gave us some of them. She’s kind of a boring person to follow lol. Dont kill me. It makes me wonder why she opened one haha. I know its because of her introverted nature n so on and i respect that. Am not asking her to change necessarily. Am just observing. I get a bit jealous wen i see other actresses’s ig n how so much everyday non-official photos are in them. I wish i could see more of hyo too n know her more. But in the end my priority is her comfortability. 

Guest kaz11

makes me miss her me2day account, lol. she also used it for promo but she posted a lot of fun photos, and with JWS, too! Like these~

3682-26441.jpg3682-26440.jpg

Because of knetz she's become more careful :(

At least she's promoting Inrang :D

@adamag, does she interact with fans on IG/ reply to comments? I am seriously a bad fan I am not following her...

Mm, I actually don't mind when she posts work-related content. It's good that she's promoting the film which she didn't really do when 'Golden Slumber' was released. Though, from a fan perspective, it would be nice if she shared pictures that she herself took. I still don't understand why she spammed us with all those old photo shoot pics back in April.

• Like 1

Not really. She’s replied comments once or twice lol. There are lucky times when she posts about her banter with her glam team lol and its the cutest n adorable thing ever. But those are just lucky times lol.

am not saying i mind her posting work-related content am just saying that’s mostly all she posts. Also when she posts non work related stuffs, its mostly things we have seen before she posts. 

• Like 1

I think so!!

They were both spotted together in the USA!! Wow! She's really traveling a lot! lol Looks like they're in California! I need to find them!! LOL I don't know how Hyo Joo is wearing all black.. It's been so hot here lately... Like in the 100F+ degrees..

• Like 1