Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just now, adeleyam said:

@isapuilai heheh~~ i really cant wait~ but of course i will try my best to take as many photos as possible to share with you guys! :D

Oh yes~ hello to @jeannaline @suppy@chelbr and others not mentioned, welcome to the thread! It's great to see new Hyolics coming onboard! Looking forward to hearing from u guys~~ 

Anyway, PMH uploaded a new picture in his IG! AND OUR GIRL CUT HER HAIR! Its back to black?

Trans: Proud of her timeless beauty, our smiling angel Hyo Joo-nim

@adeleyam @starfield: yes , I think this is old photo because this iphone beside her is iphone 4 and old ! Now she have iphone 6S plus !!! So , i guess this is old photo!!!...................

-------------------------------------------------------

@Nur_Nurani: No, i think this is old photo because....((top sentence))

Wow, soooo many new members here! Welcome everyone! 

I think it's likely to be a new photo, and I love that length! :wub: & darn, that smile!

Look, I know where @hhj22 is coming from and I totally feel him. Sometimes I do get a little sour too seeing PMH so close to HHJ.

But then again, elsewhere do we get picture like this if not from him. :phew:

Until HHJ gets her Instagram account, I need PMH in my life.  

PS: My bad! It's really an old photo taken when she was overseas 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, suppy said:

It was weibo I saw it too looks like Chinese fans love JongJoo couple more than any other couple. BTW new pics of Sooryehan is so pretty :wub:

Aw! Thank's for the clarification.. Hopefully our JongJoo couple will win on both..

Hyo Joo's expression..hahaha! 

• Like 8

Why the sudden, er, feelings towards Park Man Hyun. @uknowahah, lol I understand you, guys. I like PMH though, and I have also said this before. I am not 100 percent sure but he is her stylist not only for events but also for her film characters and I LOVE the work he's been doing. And I like Hyo Joo's relationship with him, how he seems to look after her. It's clear they are close. Doesn't her team/staff look like a happy bunch? They must love working with her.

Anyway, my respect to W's writer for admitting that her plot is convoluted and that Yeon Joo became a sacrificial character. Personally, I do not want Hyo Joo to collaborate with her in the future because I think she writes MUCH stronger male characters. Even Oh Seung Mo was better written than Yeon Joo. Also, I am interested in Hyo Joo talking about her drama character in her future interviews, what she felt about her and how much she felt connected to her. I always like getting insight into how she feels about a certain role.

She must have been drained. I sincerely hope she takes the time off . She has been very busy for years and she also did one emotional drama, Love Lies, before working on the series.

34 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Why the sudden, er, feelings towards Park Man Hyun. @uknowahah, lol I understand you, guys. I like PMH though, and I have also said this before. I am not 100 percent sure but he is her stylist not only for events but also for her film characters and I LOVE the work he's been doing. And I like Hyo Joo's relationship with him, how he seems to look after her. It's clear they are close. Doesn't her team/staff look like a happy bunch? They must love working with her.

Anyway, my respect to W's writer for admitting that her plot is convoluted and that Yeon Joo became a sacrificial character. Personally, I do not want Hyo Joo to collaborate with her in the future because I think she writes MUCH stronger male characters. Even Oh Seung Mo was better written than Yeon Joo. Also, I am interested in Hyo Joo talking about her drama character in her future interviews, what she felt about her and how much she felt connected to her. I always like getting insight into how she feels about a certain role.

She must have been drained. I sincerely hope she takes the time off . She has been very busy for years and she also did one emotional drama, Love Lies, before working on the series.

Hahaha, no don't mind me please. It was purely jealousy.

Neither do I want HHJ to work with her again. I can't say that I blame the writer. I never seen any of her work before but the general public gave her too much credit. For example, the corpse with the ring and all the so-called symbolism.. sometimes its really the viewers over-analyzing the drama. (viewers are much better writer sometimes!) I really do feel bad for her.. K-dramas have yet to reach the production standard whereby they take symbolism, subliminal messages, etc. into consideration - not when they are still in the trend of live production. Perhaps in the next few years down the road they will start seeing the value in a well-thought out script and that it is in fact, indirectly, more profitable to take more time and funds to produce a solid drama.

• Like 1

@uknowahah, I know. ;)

2 hours ago, uknowahah said:

I never seen any of her work before but the general public gave her too much credit.

Me, my thoughts, as well. Because she is well-regarded by practically everybody that I expected a lot. Hence the disappointment. W disappointed me in more ways than one, and I am going to be honest and say that the finale is one of the weakest that I have ever watched. But we are all looking for different things in a drama and certainly viewing experience is different for everybody, so...

I am the strangest here. The degree of my love for her dramas are in decreasing order from the oldest to the latest. This means Spring Waltz is my favorite lol. I love the sensitivity and the earnestness that she displayed early on as Eun Young. I am repeating myself but I love Hyo Joo for her sensitivity and the nuanced actor that she is. And what I feel about her films are the exact opposite. Although I would take out C'est Si Bon and put Ad-lib Night in its position. Well, Love Lies is not my favorite, but her performance there. Her performances have so much to do with the level of my love. But I digress.

I would love it if Lee Si Eon and Hyo Joo were to work together again. They played off each other very well and they had a lot of energy between them. I think he is her best acting partner in the drama, they absolutely made me envious of their noona-dongsaeng relationship lol. 

Just now, kaz11 said:

@kaz11: i don't think like you ! I'm HATE from PMH and i will explode each time i see PMH with hyo joo ! He have not good behaviour ! He always abuse from hyo joo's kind behaviour and take so much near photo with her ! Why!!! Her manager is very polite !he just do hyojoo's works! But PMH is not good and have not polite behaviour like a colleague with hyo joo! So i'm hate from he!!!!!:angry:

@hhj22, don't you think abuse is a very strong word? We all don't know PMH personally but calm down, I think he is a good friend, kind of an older brother to her. Why do you think Hyo Joo has worked with him for a long time?

Just now, kaz11 said:

@hhj22, don't you think abuse is a very strong word? We all don't know PMH personally but calm down, I think he is a good friend, kind of an older brother to her. Why do you think Hyo Joo has worked with him for a long time?

This is really good word for him !!!!!!!!! If you see all his pic with hyo joo in his IG after you will get to my meaning ! I don't say he don't work more time with hyo joo but he should change his behaviour as a colleague with hyo joo ! I admiration her manager because he is more near to hyo joo than PMH but he always have polite behaviour with she ! But PMH...........  If he change his behaviour he will be a good colleague for hyo joo !!!( end of speak about PMH) ........ Have a good time friend !;)

Whats with the negative feelings in the posts? Haha! Chill guys~~ i get what you mean there @hhj22 but imagine without him, we dont get to see our girl as often, do we? Ultimately what we want is latest updates from Hyo Joo and we had to count on him and her team to do that. :D

Anyway, an update of Hyo Joo's picture from pmh_official IG

Trans: Prince :heart: princess

Lmao at her slippers!! :lol:

• Like 9

Just now, adeleyam said:

Whats with the negative feelings in the posts? Haha! Chill guys~~ i get what you mean there @hhj22 but imagine without him, we dont get to see our girl as often, do we? Ultimately what we want is latest updates from Hyo Joo and we had to count on him and her team to do that. :D

I love all of her team and her friends ! Between her team ,  i'm just hate from PMH ! i love she and her lovely team so much !!:wub:

• Like 1

Just now, thereroos said:

I'm doing movie marathon for han hyo joo .. Every week I start watching her movies .. From Love, Iies  to C'est si bon and wahhh I feel impressed ONCE AGAIN wit Han Hyo Joo ... she is the best 

Yeeeeeees our angel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny ! I surprised when she said she is not funny!!!!! She is really and very funny ! :lol::heart:

• Like 3