Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just now, isapuilai said:

She looks tired but still pretty..:tears:

Cr to owner

:angry: why all of you are trying say she is so tired???:huh: this is her job! And this was not her first time ! She love her job and very love playing ! She is well as always!!!B)

• Like 1

@hhj22: There is no need to get angry... Hyo Joo is a human being, which means it's expected that she'd be tired after working for so long without a break. I'm sure even you get tired at the end of the day.

@adeleyam: I hope it's her too! The silhouette is almost a perfect match! But what even could it be? An interview? haha

----

Hyo Joo's stylists are on a vacation in Bangkok, Thailand right now with a group of friends (who are probably other stylists as well). I wonder if Hyo Joo went with them or if she's just chilling at home lol.

• Like 4

:sweatingbullets: I need translation for her speech at wrap up party...and also what the caption said..hehe..using google translate not really helping thou.:P 

and this swag (?) HHJ!!!:w00t:

1473764991_zpsf1bytugl.gif

she really love to dance huh(?) :lol:such a bright personality..i cant help myself to keep fallen for her..:wub:*starstruck*

• Like 6

aahhh..W ended. will wait for her next project..^_^

Spoiler

btw, did u guys happened to read an article on netizenbuzz? aahh.my heart hurts.:(

tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo2_250.gif

need something to feel ease back.. :mellow:

Hope to see her again within this year(i mean her next project)..hehe.please~HHJ FIGHTING!!!:)

• Like 5

Actor Kim Eu Sung reveals why he chose to take on the role of Han Hyo Joo's father in 'W'

By beansss    2 hours ago    27,689    3,447    4
misc

You all recognize actor Kim Eu Sung as Oh Sung Moo, the creator of the webtoon 'W' in the drama, right?

He recently sat down for an honest interview about his role in MBC's 'W', which came to an end just today. During his interview, he shared that he'd actually met with the production team for a different role in the beginning, but the team had asked him to do this role instead. 

He said, "[The reason I said I'd do it] is because I thought, if I'm Han Hyo Joo's dad, then I'll get to see Han Hyo Joo often, and I thought a webtoon creator would be fun to do too. So I said sure, and didn't realize how big things would get. But from episodes 9 or 10, I started having the mentality of, 'what am I doing'." 

He continued to share that he had a hard time with his role in 'W' until the end. Despite compliments from the staff and viewers, Kim Eu Sung's role was "hard physically and mentally. Normally, I'm not the type to fall into a character after acting him for a while, but this time, it was a personal burden. Especially after the criminal died. I found it very difficult that this character was someone who'd tried to kill his daughter. I don't have a daughter and I certainly don't have any experience like that, so I had to portray a feeling that I had no idea what to make of." 

With 'W' having wrapped up, Kim Eu Sung revealed that he'll be taking a break for the time being. He also added, "I understand that my next project is also important. I think I'll have to be more careful in choosing it." 

• Like 8

I'm sad W had ended!:( it means we won't see our girl often for the time being! Hopefully she'll announced her next project sooner rather than later! I just hope and pray that she'll get enough rest before doing her next project! :P I'm glad that W is her comeback drama! She gained more fans and more hyolics on this thread! Welcome chingus! Let's hope and pray for the best and happiness for our Hyojoo.... Hyojoo noona congratulations on your drama and a heartfelt thanks to your effort to make us(your fans) always happy! You truly are the best! God bless you always! :blush::heart::blush:

God bless chingus thank you for all of your updates! It always made me happy! :)

• Like 4

@Qallee dear.. dont bother making yourself so sad cuz NB is famous for their biasness in translating Nate (hate) articles. Haha.. 

@Ondine KES actually wrote about Hyo Joo in his twitter back in 2013 when he watched Cold Eyes saying how good she was in the movie.. so I'm not surprised when he wants to see our girl more often.. :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

@Qallee dear.. dont bother making yourself so sad cuz NB is famous for their biasness in translating Nate (hate) articles. Haha.. 

@Ondine KES actually wrote about Hyo Joo in his twitter back in 2013 when he watched Cold Eyes saying how good she was in the movie.. so I'm not surprised when he wants to see our girl more often.. :lol:

i guess i made wrong step dis morning by clicking it..aiishhh.but i'm ok now.thanks anyway.will never bother to read NB anymore.hahaha.:lol:

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Hyo Joo at #4 in September's actors' brand reputation index.

Spoiler

despite all those hating on her..she's still on top of the list.so,i guess small portion haters wont bring her down.. yeah~!

wow.assa ;)

• Like 4