Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Minho can't even hold in his laughter hahaha

And looks like KDW will be the only one doing the Vlive :( I wanted to see Hyo Joo on that too.

I keep waiting for more magazines to publish their new issues for July thinking maybe there'll be an Inrang cover photoshoot.. but so far, nothing T-T 

And looks like Dispatch was too busy snooping on CJW's husband lol. She is also under YG. Doesn't Dispatch have a thing against YG entertainers... lol.

9 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

And looks like Dispatch was too busy snooping on CJW's husband lol. She is also under YG. Doesn't Dispatch have a thing against YG entertainers... lol.

Yeah they do. As a fan of Big Bang, I really dislike Dispatch. They have a weird obsession with all their artists. Yesterday, they went after Mino from Winner and today was CJW. I also remember they were the ones that released the pics of Namlee going on dates. As I said before, I'm surprised KDW wasn't affected as they had the perfect chance to expose him.

• Like 1

Ah, I see. They kept going after GD while he was hospitalized during his army service too I remember. They must not have anything on KDW then if they didn't jump on the opportunity lol. 

I found this sypnosis for Inrang:

“Jin-Roh” is adapted from the anime “Man-Wolf”, written by the well-known Japanese animation artist (Mamoru Oshii) in 1999. The story sets in year 202X with the announcement of South and North Korea’s reunification, where the country falls into never ending upheaval. In order to suppress the riots, the government established the militarized police unit, the “Special Corp”. One day, captain (Gang Dong-won) and the members of the Special Corp encountered a suicide bomb attack triggered by a young girl while suppressing the Anti-Government Terrorist as known as “Sect.” After the incident, the captain is criticized by the public on one hand; on the other hand, he is also maliciously opposed by his colleagues. Captain bears all these allegations and mentally feels struggled and contradicted. Yet, he meets the sister of the young girl (Han Hyo-joo) by chance, and unwittingly falls in love with her. When they hope to escape from the secular annoyance and spend the rest of their lives together, they discover that they are deep into a great conspiracy.  

source: http://www.huayitencent.com/jin-roh/

So they try to run away together.

• Like 2

Also if dispatch did not have anything on kdw, i bet they are closely monitoring him now. If he as much as breathes in the same direction as hyo, they will have a copy of it. They are targeting yg lol and if they can get a classified hot scoop on kdw n hyo, they will hit jackpot. I kinda hope they dont because i find dispatch very intruding and rude. Look at the crap cjw is getting now after they released her hubby’s info. Like what’s anyone’s business with who anyone marries smh.

• Like 1

Hyo joo is wearing a see-through dress on this photoshoot, sexy :) such a shame the shoot is plain, but I like her look.

credits to ig owner.

So back to Inrang, are we seeing a sexy Hyojoo on this movie? Well she did couple of bed scenes, I think her BS in “Always” was the most daring, so far? I’m looking forward for that. Good that she talked about it during her cine21 interview because she doesnt have a chance to talk during group interviews.

Dispatch, hmm, if they really had nothing for kdw, yeah true, they might start monitoring them now. Journalists are also digging about them now. Either they dont have it or waiting for the right time to drop the bomb.ah. I would prefer the issue to die down at least let Inrang premiere. Otherwise I can see Hyo being on hiatus again for a while.

Also, I will expect Hyo to be on top for the brand reputation ranking for July lol. She had been anywhere this days in sns lol

• Like 1

i think director kim jee won definition of sexy is different from what we are all thinking. I dont think bed scenes or even the romance itself  are necessarily what he’s talking about. I know he called age of shadows a sexy film too but there was hardly any romance plot.  I think he’s referring more to the way the characters should carry themselves. Their aura and overall acting style or something like that. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Nice to see my k- husband with Hj again, lol congrats! Although was hoping for an acting reunion. I love how we’re not really serious shippers ;p

Didnt know i had such a big hunger for psj/hhj until i saw that news. Lol

DhuegA1VMAEo8OG?format=jpg&name=small

I bet someone who reading this thread from outside will be like “wtf” how they start talking abt psj wen they were talking abt kdw a few hours ago lmao. For anyone wondering, that’s just how we roll.:glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1