Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

14 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

@solaire yes, they might be telling the truth too. who knows. but seems like they are single as they were hanging out with each other without baggage. They have an opportunity to clear out things on the next event/interview.

Yeah, they probably will clear things out, but I wonder who will do the talking. Whether they're dating (which I believe they are) or not it's going to be uncomfortable as they'll be sitting right next to each other. Also, it seems journalists are anticipating to ask since articles kept mentioning the event scheduled for the 20th, they also wrote about the expectation they have that both KDW and HJ will give a personal statement during the event. Hopefully, their people can block the question for the sake of both of them.

Anyway, good luck to them. They'll need it lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, solaire said:

Yeah, they probably will clear things out, but I wonder who will do the talking. Whether they're dating (which I believe they are) or not it's going to be uncomfortable as they'll be sitting right next to each other. Also, it seems journalists are anticipating to ask since articles kept mentioning the event scheduled for the 20th, they also wrote about the expectation they have that both KDW and HJ will give a personal statement during the event. Hopefully, their people can block the question for the sake of both of them.

Our couple are smart pple who put heads together and made statements that actually match. Am sure they will figure something out lol. 

Whats the vote on this dating question in this thread? Who thinks they are and who thinks they arent and who needs a little more push to fall on to either side?

9 minutes ago, solaire said:

Anyway, good luck to them. They'll need it lol

Things will get more awkward if they are asked about the romance in the movie and somehow links to the rumour about them. Do you think JWS knows what is going on? Somehow I got the feeling he knows. 

@solaire oh, that's gonna be awkward man. Hyojoo has been lady-like and quiet before this issue, what more after this? The reaction is quite wild in Korea tho. Do they really need to address it? Can they block asking personal questions?

But if they really decide to give statement, of course KDW should do it and say the same thing as their statement. 

Let's do a poll, who thinks they are dating? Who thinks they are telling the truth? lololol.

I am on 80-85% they are dating. My suspicion is due to Hyojoo's behavior since GS and Inrang public events, so unlike her. And also KDW's interview, she has been always mentioning about Hyo joo being beautiful, I would like to believe he somehow attracted to her, as he was so embarrassed answering it, or maybe not, he is just a shy person. But then, its different how Yoo Yeon Seok tease Hyo about being pretty during Love lies interview, and how KDW is so shy about it. 

Plus yeah, that photo and the clothes too. I think we never heard of her meeting her co star outside the country if its not for work. I will give them the 20%, possibility of being food buddies, and getting to know/enjoying each other's company.

@wildaffairs not sure, but I remember him putting kdw in his right place during the photoshoot, which he was so awkward to move next to hyojoo when they are actually close friends. 

@jughead2000 ever since GS stage greeting.. she has been very lady-like and avoiding interaction with him or even standing next to him. I strongly believe and quite convinced that Kdw is attracted to her. I think it is not just her beauty that he is attracted to.. but ideally Hyojoo fits the type of girl he likes. But whether they are dating or not.. not very sure about that :lol: 

Hehehe. more stuff.

Credits:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1946749048720825&id=159893937406354

Aside from Jung Woo sung being so handsome (kdw and minho who? lol), Hyo is sort of a hottie here on her glances.I wonder when was this shot.

But at 0:05 sec, I think its the first time I see them smile at each other like that while talking- it kind of warmed my heart.lmao

• Like 2

wow Jung woo sung is an absolute fine wine :D

hyojoo looks hot in that  lacey dress :w00t:

1 minute ago, solaire said:

In the last part of the video, I laughed when I saw them posing side by side. If I didn't know better, I would think they dislike each other.

lol yeah they look rigid i dunno why 

i wish there is more sexiness in the photoshoot 

Some tidbits:

https://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/kang-dong-won-says-he-wants-to-get-married-late-but-doesnt-want-to-date-publicly/

“I’d never date openly.I dont wanna get caught”.

lol I wonder how he feels right now.I hope he has matured now to just ignore these kind of things and what other people say.I hope after the netz range and negative reactions (mostly to hj), he still does treat hj right. At this point, hj is a lot more bruised than him.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/kang-dong-won-talks-about-his-first-love-shin-eun-soo-and-twice-in-high-cut

”I used to like a classmate who has exceptionally pale skin”. talking about his first love.

lol so this guy really has a type.

• Like 1

I feel like Minho knows what's going on too lol He be laughing along with them 

I'm definitely on the "they're dating" boat :P 

Also, that sheer dress on Hyo Joo is so incredibly sexy wow

I'm more worried about the live Kakaotalk thing they have scheduled lol. If it's what I think it is.. live fan questions.. then they're gonna have to prepare the questions beforehand else it'll be a lot of awkward silences as the cast is avoiding to answer anything about the dating rumors lol.

• Like 2

Is kdw the only one appearing in vlive? :( Man I wanna see a candid hyojoo, why???

Anyway, with all these dating rumours which is formally denied, it will be a good opportunity for magazines and Inrang to do a couple photoshoot, people are curious, they’ll buy it.they are friends as declared, so why not? lol