Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

On 10/10/2016 at 10:03 AM, bellalizzie said:

@adeleyam, can you please translate this article? by google translate hyojoo at #6th for Kactors/actresses with the best box office draw?

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/10/05/0200000000AKR20161005131200005.HTML?input=1195m

edit :

is it about hyojoo won the best dress?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201610080100051100003525&servicedate=20161007

Sorry for not replying sooner... for the 1st article, its about actors who worked "like a cow" (meaning to say they are working non-stop) and Hyo Joo has got 7 movies (drawn with SYJ & SKH) in a 5-year period and with an acceptable box office draw..

The 2nd article is similar to saying Hyo Joo was best dressed and with the comments from the stylists saying about Hyo Joo's dress that our girl is the "Black Goddess" of the night.. :D

Edit: @bellalizzie yup..those photos uploaded by JSY are old cuz they looked like the ones when they went to Paris for Hyo Joo's birthday photobook for fans..

• Like 8

Just now, adeleyam said:
pretty pretty~ 

looks like our girl has clinched another endorsement deal from LG, ReEn hair treatment cream.. :w00t:

Oh my heart ! This princes is really cute with red hair ! Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss !:wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@adeleyam: Thanks dear friend for your photos from our girl in BIFF 2016 ! A question ! Whta is your phone ? Do you recorded BIFF video with your phone ? 

14 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Sorry for not replying sooner... for the 1st article, its about actors who worked "like a cow" (meaning to say they are working non-stop) and Hyo Joo has got 7 movies (drawn with SYJ & SKH) in a 5-year period and with an acceptable box office draw..

The 2nd article is similar to saying Hyo Joo was best dressed and with the comments from the stylists saying about Hyo Joo's dress that our girl is the "Black Goddess" of the night.. :D

Edit: @bellalizzie yup..those photos uploaded by JSY are old cuz they looked like the ones when they went to Paris for Hyo Joo's birthday photobook for fans..

thank you so much for the translations :)

wow! sha had many movies for the past 5 years, I hope she'd have one more soon :D

Yes, I'm so agree with those stylists, she really 'THE STAR' of BIFF event.

does she have a new cf?

• Like 7

16 hours ago, adeleyam said:

anyway guys.. this is it. I've managed to filter through some of the photos I took on BIFF night and these are the clearer ones.

and sorry for the shaky video too cuz the slightest movement i made caused my video to look like that.. I was also very nervous so pardon me. heheh

yay~thanks for sharing. :w00t: u were there till end of the ceremony (that day) ? any sweet/nice/memorable moments happened relates the experiences of u and HHJ were breathing the same air? hahaha ..:lol:*kindacurious*

24 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

does she have a new cf?

hmmm..seems so. awwwh..so cute. :wub:cf for folli follie? i know this brand.its a brand for jewellery, watches and fashion accessories.

she did the same on weibo rite? found few pics on IG.  our girl quite busy nowadays huh? its so nice to have regular updates lately on her activities even she still not announce  her next big project..:)

Spoiler

14711868_198199520605648_341664296209481

14705091_186176015156489_540897488507659

14590906_1645678979095551_66931979594435

• Like 5

@adeleyam thank you chingu for the vids/and photos of our girl! I've been searching vids of her hosting in biff but i only found 1 in youtube w/ only a tidbits of it...kamsahamnida for sharing it w/ us!

Congratulations for a new CF to our lovely hyojoo! God bless her always, as well as you fellow hyolics! :D:heart::D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, keisha15 said:

I've been searching vids of her hosting in biff but i only found 1 in youtube w/ only a tidbits of it..

It was shared here before the 30min video of BIFF opening ceremony but it was deleted already in YT. Hehe... 

I am wondering why there are no airport pics of our girl going back to Seoul. Hahaha.. Are there any other mode of transportation aside from airplane? Im just curious.hahaha

Thank's @adeleyam for the pics/videos.. Want to see Hyo Joo too..hahaha...

• Like 2

Just now, adeleyam said:

Nope. Not phone.. haha its my humble Olympus camera.. my phone couldnt zoom that much.. ^_^

Ok ! But if you have iphone you can use from wnderful full zoom ! If you have iphone , please say me that , i learn you , how you can use from this ! :)

49 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

It was shared here before the 30min video of BIFF opening ceremony but it was deleted already in YT. Hehe... 

I am wondering why there are no airport pics of our girl going back to Seoul. Hahaha.. Are there any other mode of transportation aside from airplane? Im just curious.hahaha

Thank's @adeleyam for the pics/videos.. Want to see Hyo Joo too..hahaha...

Yes chingu i saw it too but i was looking for a much longer version of it or maybe the full event...lol:D thanks to @adeleyam for the video :)

Her arrival back in Seoul seems private/quiet...maybe she doesn't want any media to see her to avoid stress 'cause she is already tired bec of BIFF! :) Hope she can find time to relax and refresh amidst her busy schedule! :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, keisha15 said:

Her arrival back in Seoul seems private/quiet...maybe she doesn't want any media to see her to avoid stress 'cause she is already tired bec of BIFF! :) Hope she can find time to relax and refresh amidst her busy schedule! :)

How did she arrived unnoticed? Hahaha.. I need to applaud her for doing a good job. Hahaha.. Yeah, our girl looks tired already on Marie Claire event. But looking at her recent pics she looks well rested.

After W ended our girl has 2 photoshoot/magazine cover, 2 awards and 2 new cf, her birthdate is 22.. Just random thoughts...hahaha.. !

• Like 4

I know right! @ai_1289 I've been forever shipping her with Jo In Sung since forever! ever since they did that BlackYak cf together and another 2 cf's way back.

They look sooo great together with their height and personalities and all.

Kim Soo hyun and An Jae hyun are good actors too! Maybe Won Bin or even Song Joong ki. And plus I know she has like tons of guys she has worked with for cfs or had worked with before (SJK, Seo kang joon, Lee Jin wook, Jo In Sung and etc) but It would be nice they would be her leading men. 

• Like 5

About Hyo Joo's next male co-star I would really love to be pleasantly surprised lol. But if she could work with one of the Bins (Won Bin/Hyun Bin) it would be nice. The likelihood if it's Won Bin is lesser I suppose but I have always liked Hyun Bin's acting. I have also thought about the HHJ-Lee Je Hoon pairing in the past after I watched Bleak Night but I haven't seen him in anything since Architecture 101 lol. 

Anyway, I read somewhere else that Son Ye Jin did not actually mention Ha Ji Won and Hyo joo when asked about Asura, I think it was the reporter who mentioned their names. I wonder in what news report/article did they translate Son Ye Jin's "statement" from.

@keisha15 :i think she had so much time for rest ! now she is not tired ! she should start new project ! ! i can't wait for her new drama or movie !!:sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------------------------------      @isapuilai : there is still so much time till her birthday ! she is 29 and very young girl ! !^_^

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Qallee said:

yay~thanks for sharing. :w00t: u were there till end of the ceremony (that day) ? any sweet/nice/memorable moments happened relates the experiences of u and HHJ were breathing the same air? hahaha ..:lol:*kindacurious*

Talking about experience, i did have a regret though. I didnt managed to catch Hyo Joo at Haeundae Grand Hotel when my hotel is just across the street from hers!! My biggest regret.. :bawling:

Edit: anw @kaz11 according to one article, SYJ did 'recommended' HJW and our girl when asked who does she want to film the female edition of Asura after saying JDY's and KHS's names.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201610081347256710

• Like 5

@adeleyam, I forgot to say thank you for the photos and video. ^_^ 

On 2016-10-11 at 11:06 AM, adeleyam said:

Even her silhouette looks so pretty~~

How true. :P

I could be wrong but I think it was the reporter who suggested Ha Ji Won and Han Hyo Joo, but Son Ye Jin agreed. ^^

At 33:45 mark.

Spoiler