Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just have to comment on page 1000 :D!!! Thanks to W, a lot of previously silent Han Hyo-joo fans, including yours truly have delurked, I even found out that a friend of mine adores her too and we get to drool over her (um...) together. She gained new fans all over the world too, so appearing on TV after so many years has done her good :)

A big thank you to @ohnoitscindy for having started this thread so many years ago so we have a great place to talk about all things Hyo-joo! Hahaha I actually read through all 800+ pages when I first found this thread, which goes to show how much quality content the thread has! Looking forward to the continued success of HHJ and her fandom :)

• Like 9

Wow.. This thread was started in 2005 long way before I knew Kpop.
Actually I knew HHJ since Shining Inheritance, then Dong Yi and still continuing watching her movies. Always, Cold Eyes, Love 911, etc.
She is a very talented actress..

Love her works. She deserves more awards.

• Like 11

Good day chingus! Happy 1000 pages for all of us! Thank you for your continues updates in this thread! I found this thread a little bit late but rest assured i will stay here until the end of age lol(i never knew that there's a forum like this before:D)...i watched her in shining inheritance but i fell in love w/ her in Dongyi! Dongyi will forever be my favorite drama of our dear hyojoo and i keep watching it again and again! :) 

Glad that more hyolics are delurking in this thread! Let's continue to support and love our beautiful Hyojoo! :heart::heart::heart:

I'm so excited to see her later in BIFF red carpet! Keep updating chingus! A heartfelt thanks to all of you especially @ohnoitscindy for believing to our dear hyojoo and creating this thread! 

A blessed 1000 pages to this thread! We are lucky that today is the opening of BIFF, it means we will see a lot of photos/vids/updates of our Goddess! :blush: God bless everyone! God bless our hyojoo! (Keep her safe Lord amidst the weather in Busan) :D:):wub:

• Like 9

Stay safe Hyo Joo and team! Hoping for a broght and sunny weather in Busan in time for the BIFF. 

Congratulations hyolics! 1000 pages! Special thanks to @ohnoitscindy for updating this thread and the front page for several years now. 

• Like 5

Yay~~ HAPPY 1000th PAGE Hyolics!

I'm now on my way to Busan.. getting super excited. Praying for a good weather and that the typhoon has gone away..

Hope to update again with beautiful pictures of our girl later! See you guys! :D

• Like 9

:heart: HAPPY 1000th PAGES!!! :heart:

@adeleyam have a safe and nice journey to Busan. gonna wait ur fan-account (?) photos, videos or whatever relates to HHJ specially..hehe :w00t:

MORE PICS OUR BELOVED HHJ HEADING TO BUSAN : :wub:

201610061035779999_57f5aa9c9dada.jpg

2016100601053_0.jpg

20161006104534255egwy.jpg

cant wait to see her appearance on today's ceremony.:lol: other photos put under spoiler..cant help to share all photos..hehe:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

2016100601139_0.jpg

201610061039492810_1.jpg

2016100601123_0.jpg

201610061032777969_57f5aa049e271_99_2016

201610061049770238_57f5aef6b4fbf.jpg

YZltE.jpg

LiMZr.jpg

• Like 8

Our girl is busy preparing for tonight's event BIFF opening! Hope she gets enough beauty rest and strength! Can't wait to see her beauty gracing the red carpet! 

@adeleyam oh dear you are one lucky girl to see our hyojoo in person! Keep safe and snap more photos/vids of our girl! Enjoy and God bless chingu! :) looking forward to your news update and thank you so much in advance! :D

cto

• Like 7

Live reporting from BIFF!! I hope i can upload more photos when possible, here's a preview of the stage 1st.

WYInT4b.jpg

As you guys can see, I'm quite far away from the stage( thanks to the Taiwan Hyolic-I'm able to get a reserved seat instead of my other ticket which will be further away from the stage) so i will most probably use my camera to try to take the photos instead. Sorry if some photos turn out to be blur. :D

• Like 9