[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

On 6/14/2020 at 2:29 AM, superspace said:

I have not yet finished on Ep2. :sweatingbullets:

But I found this cute thread in twitter: Compilation of Songhwa smiling/laughing at Ikju:

Link of full thread:

Hide contents

My favourite are:

The throwback of band practivcing

And of course, the significant scene for Iksong in Ep 6

"Seriously? Why are you here?" "Why do you think? I came because I'm worried."

He is always here for her at anytime that is what I like about him. He doesn't need to show to let her know that he cares for her. She seems so amazing, she can do anything by herself.

But never forget that she is a human too... she might feel lonely, empty and just feeling his presence is enough to comfort her.

:hypehype:

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone point me where to find this clip? It clearly shows SHwa acting flustered/blushing because of IJ's hand but I can't seem to recall this from the episodes :o Because if I remember correctly, the shed scene ended with a still picture with IJ's hand on SHwa's shoulder GAHHHHHHH

43 minutes ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Can anyone point me where to find this clip? It clearly shows SHwa acting flustered/blushing because of IJ's hand but I can't seem to recall this from the episodes :o Because if I remember correctly, the shed scene ended with a still picture with IJ's hand on SHwa's shoulder GAHHHHHHH

It's from the special episode. If you watched HP from Netflix, I don't think they aired the special episodes (?). This particular scene only appear for a short moment in the special episode too.

Comment by the twitter owner: 'They look like a doctor couple (husband and wife) who go to work together #iksong '

:loveu:

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

It's from the special episode. If you watched HP from Netflix, I don't think they aired the special episodes (?). This particular scene only appear for a short moment in the special episode too.

Comment by the twitter owner: 'They look like a doctor couple (husband and wife) who go to work together #iksong '

:loveu:

THANKS!!! I watched a subbed version of the special episode but I think it isn't complete huhu. Either that or maybe I just didn't catch it :lol:

On 6/20/2020 at 12:06 AM, Jules said:

There's one more in the 9th episode. But it was SHwa who touched IJ's shoulder. When they not in the lobby and she called to IJ. He tracked back so she can catch up with her and SHwa put her hand on IJ shoulder while walking. :lol:

Oh another one :wub: So this one should be after the shoulder-touch (the Reply reference) and before the lift scene right? Just trying to fit in the timeline HAHA. But on the extra clip in the carpark @alleram95 attached, it looks like SHwa lightly touched IJ's elbow? :blink: Oh my...why are we even analysing a touch here and there :loolz:

Ep 3 rewatch starting today :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, snowlou said:

Oh another one :wub: So this one should be after the shoulder-touch (the Reply reference) and before the lift scene right? Just trying to fit in the timeline

It was after the lift scene and before came practice. 

8 hours ago, snowlou said:

Oh my...why are we even analysing a touch here and there :loolz:

Ep 3 rewatch starting today 

Because we only got shoulder touches so we hold on to any crumbs we get. 

Yeah, episode 3 re-watch is today. Yaaay!!

1 hour ago, Jules said:

It was after the lift scene and before came practice. 

Because we only got shoulder touches so we hold on to any crumbs we get. 

LOL!! So true! 

Oh...after the lift scene... hmmm... now I don't know how to fit that to the previous explanation -.- 

Still halfway through ep 3 rewatch: there's another 'touch' scene...SHwa hit IJ's shoulder because he couldn't stay still :mrgreen: 

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

LOL!! So true! 

Oh...after the lift scene... hmmm... now I don't know how to fit that to the previous explanation -.- 

Still halfway through ep 3 rewatch: there's another 'touch' scene...SHwa hit IJ's shoulder because he couldn't stay still :mrgreen: 

Oh, if we count those little hits as 'touches' then we can collect lots of them.:joy:

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Oh, if we count those little hits as 'touches' then we can collect lots of them.:joy:

I just find the pattern with IJ touching SHwa's shoulders funny HAHA but I think the touches/skinship means more for SHwa's POV than that of IJ. (Which is good for us because SHwa's POV isn't explicitly presented in season 1). It seems like IJ is the only one she casually and comfortably touches/hits jokingly, even amongst their group of friends. This is something I've been looking out for while we're doing the rewatch and as of episode 3 I haven't seen her lay her hands on anyone aside from IJ (and Uju, and her patients which is work-related). I'm basing this off of my memory from earlier watches though so I'm not entirely sure but I'm keeping an eye out for this HAHA

1 hour ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

This is something I've been looking out for while we're doing the rewatch and as of episode 3 I haven't seen her lay her hands on anyone aside from IJ (and Uju, and her patients which is work-related). I'm basing this off of my memory from earlier watches though so I'm not entirely sure but I'm keeping an eye out for this HAHA

She laid her hands on Chi Hong in one of the last episodes though. I think episode 9, when she came back from dinner with IkJun (the "it's raining, let's eat" dinner) and there was an emergency case at the ER. 

18 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

She laid her hands on Chi Hong in one of the last episodes though. I think episode 9, when she came back from dinner with IkJun (the "it's raining, let's eat" dinner) and there was an emergency case at the ER. 

Yup I also recall that one although I'm not sure if it shall be counted given that the situation wasn't casual (kinda work-related) HAHA it seems to me like she only did so because she was rushing to the patient :lol: Maybe if there are other scenes in the future where there are comfortable touches with other people I'll completely cross-off this observation HAHAHA 

20 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

Yes she did. But that was a professional touch :tounge_xd: she did touch JWan too, but it was just a pat while she was leaving. 

7 minutes ago, Jules said:

Yes she did. But that was a professional touch :tounge_xd: she did touch JWan too, but it was just a pat while she was leaving. 

HAHAHA I relate to this kind of reasoning LOL :P  If we do see other touches from SHwa, let's see how it differs from her touches with IJ instead HAHAHAH

@Jules @KDramaFan0828 I like your line of thinking and I'll willingly and happily go along with it. So we'll differentiate between IJ's touch and SHwa's touch. So we'll categorise IJ's touch to only represent his POV while SHwa's hers. And we have here so far IJ's touch progression from the shed all the way to his confession in Sokcho (and if i remember I'll see whether I can pay attention to SHwa's reactions to these touches). We also think that SHwa so far only did those friendly touch to IJ and nobody else - that what she did to ChiHong was just strictly professional :P. The 'hit' in ep 3...if i'm not mistaken this is the first time we see SHwa 'touched' IJ right? :mrgreen: 

If we were able to cash in some money every time we mention 'touch'... we would be rich by now :Megalol: I'm still in the middle of organising my note on ep 3. So I"ll be back later in the day to post it. 

Good morning and have an awesome day everyone! 

38 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

If you rewatch episode 9 too, Chi Hong did touch Song Hwa's shoulder. LOL, but yeah maybe it was kinda professional at that point (or like no other intentions in doing so). HAHA

Yeah and to be honest I really think all the subtle clues are more valuable to SHwa’s POV given that it’s not explicitly presented. It’s already established that IJ and CH like SHwa through their confessions which are already reliable POVs but we don’t know for sure how SHwa feels so we can only depend on non-verbal cues/reading between the lines HAHA :lol:

Will also be posting my ep 3 rewatch notes withtin the day! Excited to read everyone’s insights!!!

2 hours ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

If you rewatch episode 9 too, Chi Hong did touch Song Hwa's shoulder. LOL, but yeah maybe it was kinda professional at that point (or like no other intentions in doing so). HAHA

I think that's the only time Chi Hong touched SHwa's shoulder and I shall keep an eye on her reaction when we get to that episode (i'm bias..but what I remember is that it looks like she's taken aback and didn't feel comfortable with that).

oYTrZcq.gif

@KDramaFan0828 hmmmm I think I should wait for you to write your thoughts on ep3 and then just add if I have anything else - my brain isn't really working right now to write anything coherent -.- 

4 hours ago, snowlou said:

@Jules @KDramaFan0828 I like your line of thinking and I'll willingly and happily go along with it. So we'll differentiate between IJ's touch and SHwa's touch. So we'll categorise IJ's touch to only represent his POV while SHwa's hers. And we have here so far IJ's touch progression from the shed all the way to his confession in Sokcho (and if i remember I'll see whether I can pay attention to SHwa's reactions to these touches). We also think that SHwa so far only did those friendly touch to IJ and nobody else - that what she did to ChiHong was just strictly professional :P. The 'hit' in ep 3...if i'm not mistaken this is the first time we see SHwa 'touched' IJ right? :mrgreen: 

If we were able to cash in some money every time we mention 'touch'... we would be rich by now :Megalol: I'm still in the middle of organising my note on ep 3. So I"ll be back later in the day to post it. 

Good morning and have an awesome day everyone! 

HAHAHAHA, we will all be analysing and categorizing the touches. 

I finished watching episode 3. I can't wait to read everyone's insight. Because episode 3 is where our ship was complete:sweatingbullets:

Archived