56 minutes ago, kmsl said:

We'll trust Ik-jun to dig more on Seokhyeong's true feelings 

talking about Ikjun...

no matter how many times i watched his funny scenes,

i just can not stop laughing

when he gave a prep talk to JWon in the smoking area,

he purposedly squeezing JWon's chest/breast :joy:

goshhh..was that JJS' ad libs?

Now, i wonder what jokes IJ will be playing on SHyeong while pushing his romance with MH

• LOL 3

One of the main crumbs for me is this: 

7EQLKCG.gif 

Cr: J @ Twitter  

Maybe it's just my shipper heart at work, but Seok Hyeong definitely doesn't looks like someone who's uninterested in Min-Ha. I love that real smile on him and my little bear Min-ha is so cute! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

One of the main crumbs for me is this: 

Maybe it's just my shipper heart at work, but Seok Hyeong definitely doesn't looks like someone who's uninterested in Min-Ha. I love that real smile on him and my little bear Min-ha is so cute! 

i think so too

also, the scene where IJ came to eat at the Obs/Gyn Meeting room,

then SHyeong came & asked what dept that IJ never visited

SHyeong just digged the food without any hesitation

even kinda expected for MH to bring the food closer to him like a wifey to a hubby 

ahhh...im all smiling thinking about the scene

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

EaWnPukVcAI3lkz?format=jpg&name=small

Me praying Gomgom will be endgame in season 2 :lol:

Does anyone here know some good Gomgom Fanfics out there? I think I've exhausted their FMV on YT already :sweatingbullets: and now I don't know where to get my GG fix.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, kmsl said:

Me praying Gomgom will be endgame in season 2 :lol:

Does anyone here know some good Gomgom Fanfics out there? I think I've exhausted their FMV on YT already :sweatingbullets: and now I don't know where to get my GG fix.

You can check out AO3, I think there's a bunch of ff's dedicated to GomGom fandom :)

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since the last time I come to Soompi Forum. So I decided to come here again because I know people going crazy about Hospital Playlist. Just finished watching it and will surely rewatch. And GomGom Couple catch my attention more than other ship (not sorry. Lol). Idk. There are something special with this ship. It's obviously underrated one somehow. But I will cheer for this endgame. Kim Daemyung and Ahn Eunjin also so muvh adorable as person and as the character. Uwu! Welcome me fellas~

:7555_attack:

On 8/28/2020 at 7:38 PM, Minbongyi said:

Just finished watching it and will surely rewatch. And GomGom Couple catch my attention more than other ship (not sorry. Lol). Idk. There are something special with this ship. It's obviously underrated one somehow. But I will cheer for this endgame. Kim Daemyung and Ahn Eunjin also so muvh adorable as person and as the character. Uwu! Welcome me fellas~

Hi @Minbongyi.

I drop by this thread to show my support for Gomgom couple. Yes, they're both adorable and seems underrated in HP fandom. I do hope too they will be endgame in season 2.

I'm a multi-shipper of many love lines in HP. However I don't see any official page for Bidulgi couple in this  forum yet. 

Perhaps people find them less intriguing as they already officially date:neutral:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 12:36 PM, croquembouche2018 said:

Hi @Minbongyi.

I drop by this thread to show my support for Gomgom couple. Yes, they're both adorable and seems underrated in HP fandom. I do hope too they will be endgame in season 2.

I'm a multi-shipper of many love lines in HP. However I don't see any official page for Bidulgi couple in this  forum yet. 

Perhaps people find them less intriguing as they already officially date

Actually, I'm totally fine with the slow burn romance, since the drama itself wasn't all about love :wub:

Even I don't mind with Seokhyung-Minha got together by the end of season 2, just like WinGar Couple by the end of season 1. Ehe. I just want them to be the endgame. It distract me everyday wanting for more Seokhyung-Minha/Daemyung-Eunjin content to keep me up and survive until the next season.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Bear couple will go the distance.  Despite the opening scenes in S2.  Let me tell you why I think so.

MinHa’s holding the bear.  And cake (she will take the cake).  At the end of this scene.  She will end up with SH, not his ex.

spacer.png

And this framed shot.  See how the footprints cross in the snow?  MinHa’s footprints crossover the footprints of SH and his ex.  She will come between them.  

spacer.png

And what about the umbrella?  Isn’t a shared umbrella one of the tropes for KDrama?  It is, but how did SH’s ex get the umbrella in the first place?  It’s care of the ER fellow (new girl who is quite pretty).  SH’s ex got her opportunity to cruise back into SH’s life care of the hospital (her dad’s sickness).  She didn’t bring it herself.  So this scene is just suggesting that she’s coming back into his life and hoping to rekindle their romance.

spacer.png

But all the other scenes later tell a different story.  SH has allowed MinHa into his private sanctum.  He hates people invading his space.  That’s why he didn’t take the crowded lift and took the stairs instead.  But he lets MinHa into his office.  He’s vulnerable before her.  He talks to her about random stuff (like SHwa getting a new car).  They talk deep stuff like how he’s scared about his decision to take up the difficult case with the pregnant lady (they will battle this case together - bringing them even closer).  He’s open about who the woman is that he’s seen with.  He makes her coffee…in couple mugs. :wub:

Dinner with his ex was in the cafeteria.  Public space.  Everyone could see them.  And SH didn’t eat his meal (he put down his spoon) when his ex suggested dining together regularly again.  He’s unlikely to go along with her demands.

Bear couple has tracked along nicely.  In a mature fashion.  MinHa learns fast.  Remember how SH scolded her for taking his phone call whilst in the middle of a procedure?  She picked personal (answering the phone) over work things in that instance.  As a doctor, you have to learn to compartmentalize your life.  You have to choose work over personal stuff all the time.  You can’t lose your focus when you’re on the job.  So when SH gave MinHa the choice of picking private or work question, MinHa did the right thing.  She chose work first.  She learnt from that scolding she got.  And just as Fate/God would have it, the clock passes midnight (rewards her) and clever MinHa says, “It’s another day.  I can ask you the other question (private) now.”  Well done MinHa.  Full marks. :)

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

This is the only couple I care about on this show. Am I alone? 

You are not the only one! Been rooting for them since Season 1!

Just waiting to see how their story is going to be fleshed out this season! 

S1E12 and S2E2 seems to have some parallels. The way Ik-jun asked Seok-hyeong about Min-ha and Sin-hye is the same. For Sin-hye, Seok-hyeong answered with so much conviction that there is zero chance. But for Min-ha, albeit denying at first that he doesnt like her, he ultimately confessed that he is afraid she will get hurt because of him. So he does likes her!

The elevator scene where Min-ha was pressing on the open door button, as if saying to Sin-hye to get out is so funny! 

Definitely increasing my shareholding in this couple! The preview gives me hope, seeing that the restaurant Seok-hyeong is having dinner wiyh his mum looks the same as the one Min-ha went to on Christmas eve! 

:7555_attack:

Edited by peace
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, peace said:

The elevator scene where Min-ha was pressing on the open door button, as if saying to Sin-hye to get out is so funny! 

That scene is a mirror scene.  Same placement as SHwa/ChiHong…ChiHong/SeonBin.  The person standing in that corner where SH was in that elevator is the one who is liking the person standing pressing the buttons.  So Bear couple is lining up well.  SH likes MinHa now.  He lets her into his space (his office).  He makes coffee for her.  Nobody else is given that privilege (except for IJ :lol: who keeps barging into everyone’s space).  The biggest sign is that he’s starting to drop his guard with her.  He just talks casually to her about stuff like about his band practice and SHwa’s new car…then he catches himself and asks, “why am I telling you this?”  It’s because he’s started to be really comfortable around her.  Then he bonded with her over the pregnant lady.  Remember how MinHa told the head nurse that SH sent the lady a text?  She knew all those details.  Nobody else did.  Their relationship is tracking along nicely.  Their hurdle is SH’s mom.  She’s very much into the girl’s family and their wealth/status.  How will SH negotiate that?  SinHye was a marriage arranged by his parents.  His mom thought she was a good match because her dad was a famous professor and their family was well off.  MinHa doesn’t strike me as someone with that sort of connections.  So SH’s mother may not like her.  We’ll see how SH responds.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Their hurdle is SH’s mom.  She’s very much into the girl’s family and their wealth/status.  How will SH negotiate that?  SinHye was a marriage arranged by his parents.  His mom thought she was a good match because her dad was a famous professor and their family was well off.  MinHa doesn’t strike me as someone with that sort of connections.  So SH’s mother may not like her.  We’ll see how SH responds.  

That's a very good point! But she doesn't seem to mind Song-hwa, who doesn't seem to come from a prominent family like Sin-hye. 

But if there is any resistance from his mum, I just hope Min-ha will charm her way through!

Or, we have Madam Rosa to rely on to change his mum's mind, "Who cares what her family does. I am just grateful my 40 year old son has finally gotten a girlfriend!" The elderly group seems to have build a strong support group between themselves. 

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

That scene is a mirror scene.  Same placement as SHwa/ChiHong…ChiHong/SeonBin.  The person standing in that corner where SH was in that elevator is the one who is liking the person standing pressing the buttons.  So Bear couple is lining up well.  SH likes MinHa now.  

Thanks for pointing this out! I missed this fact! It's just so cute to watch both their scenes. I wonder if Min-ha notices that Seok-hyeong is opening up to her.

Seok-hyeong have yet to drink any iced Americano this season. Perhaps, a subtle hint that he is warming up.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...