Broadcast Period: May 20, 2021 - Jun 9, 2021

Cast:

Zhao Lu Si as Gu Anxin
Liu Te as Ling Yue
Zhou Jun Wei as Gu Ansheng
Qi Pei Xin as Ling Sheng
Li Mu Chen as Gu Xin'er

Synopsis:

The story revolves around a delivery-woman named Gu Anxin who accidentally knocks over the heir of a corporation. The paranoiac Ling Yue requests for Anxin to take responsibility, and so she has no choice but to take him back to her home for recovery. Thus began a love story between two people with different personalities and identities.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Click here to request the Viki license!

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Please Feel At Ease Mr. Ling 一不小心捡到爱 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Please Feel At Ease Mr. Ling 一不小心捡到爱

Where are all the Zhao Lu Si fans? I had expected this topic page to be flooded with her fans. Anyway, I just watched 2 episodes and my question is this - does  Ling Yue really have amnesia? Or he’s faking it? If he is, then I find it very unreasonable of him because it’s obvious the girl is poor and can’t afford his demands. Like the ridiculously expensive insect killer ...

• Like 2

Hi @omiki I am watching . I am up to 12 raw and 6 subbed . He is faking it and I think he is somehow transferring funds to her (but that would leave a trail that he is alive) or his secretary/driver and doctor friend are doing it. I know he borrowed a lot of cash from his doctor so I am sure that he is not fee loading .  This is a short drama 24 eps so I am sailing along and curious how is she connected to his family / or his rival Gu family) .    I love Zhao Lu Si , and this drama is a nice mild cup of tea with piece of cheese cake  for me .  So I will keep you company on this tread LOL . 

Finished 6 he left her :cold_sweat: and is sweating bullets right now when he sees her with another guy lol 

• Like 3

yes...cdrama is sooo light..

ZLS make this come to life with her natural acting..

the subs so slow i make do with the raw version..

read in twterverse this ranks #1..

ml sometimes acts woody i just cant..lol

• Like 3

ZLS has me totally in love with her acting ...like in the drama , our ML and the rest of the cast revolve around her :blush: LOL   ep 9 ....Mr Ling puts sisters gift in the toilet HeHeHe

Q  Is her father angry Gu guy or somebody else?   I did see somewhere that he says her DNA does not match his ( I am viewing drama on two sites plus raw so a bit of confusion here LOL ) and her Gu brother is not her brother but the sister is?    Who is instructing that psycho waitress chick that hates GAX ?   If anyone knows pls hide it under spoiler so others are not inconvenienced. 

• Like 2

I’m enjoying this drama so far. It’s very sweet and easy flowing. As a fan of ZLS, I’m naturally drawn to this drama too haha

Storyline is simple and nothing extremely new but I’m not super fussy when it comes to storyline’s provided the chemistry between the leads is good and the storyline doesn’t take any absurd twists or turns. ZLS is always wonderful and is nailing the chemistry with LT. Honestly I’m yet to see her in a drama where I don’t ship her with the male lead. She’s one of those wonderful actresses who just nail the chemistry with every single actor she’s paired with!

Where is everyone watching the raw episodes? I’m watching the subbed episodes in Viki and it’s only up to episode 10.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Me too am drawn to the drama because of Lusi and as Lusi fan haha and enjoying it. She's amazing as always and I think this drama is a challenge for her because it seems like she's carrying the acting part mostly on her shoulders out of the whole cast aww. Lusi and the male lead chemistry is soo cute! She never disappoints and always nailed the chemistry part. The male lead is cute. Sometimes we can see his acting a bit weak and it's up to Lusi to support but he's new so it's ok. Up to ep 9 will continue more :elated:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

IMPATIENTLY WAITING ......searching different venues :smile: Just saw raw is up to 22 ....I am in paradise LOL.... When I love I love , what can I say :heart:

Spoiler

Based on raw  that b..ch step mother is  responsible for AX mothers overmedication and even on Ax and that psycho waitress...all mama's scheming....But wait ...surprise !!!!! what is the younger brother doing for gods sake ..he sold his soul to the snake UGGGH

Our girl is totally my cup of tea ...smart, resilient, and she will get that B  in the next 5 episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Raw 24 Fini today ...I enjoyed it ...light , fluffy with a bit of get that b...h.   Subbed up to ep 14 , 15&16 automatic robot translations so i will wait for hopefully better subbing before going back to re watch the last 10 eps to get the full gist of the conversations and happenings. 

• Blob 2

• 4 months later...

Started to watch this... now ep15.... 

I tot the Gu eldest son has potential to lead a drama.. he has the height and handsome enough... haha

The main lead is probably too tall for the main actress... 

2nd lead actress was annoying enough...  cant take no for an answer.. while the 3rd Ling brother, seemed blind as well.. haiz.. im sure there are other girls who would fall for him easily..

Male lead has a habit of buttoning up his coat whenever he stood up, regardless of anything... like can u not botton up once a while... ? 

It is an easy drama to watch, while waiting others to be subbed.. and snippets of it kept coming up in my IG asking to me check it out....:lol: 

Well.. not the best but watchable.. choppy editing ... 

3rd bro brcoming a spoilt brat was surprising but yeah... 

Gald to see the eldest bro also becomes a good man...in the end..

Happy endings to all...

Gu Anshen is probably memorable, glad he didnt end up with anyone and is kind until the end... the actor has so much potential but he doesnt seemed to have much dramas in line.. hmm

---

Just read up on the actor zhou jun wei.. he is apparently married at 22 years old..(he is now 25) and a graduate at McGill University of Canada... that means he can speak good English... interesting bio... :D

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Please Feel At Ease Mr. Ling 一不小心捡到爱
  • 9 months later...

Started watching this yesterday because of Zhao Lusi of course. Roles like this really suit her bubbly personality. Currently on episode 3 and Mr Ling is obviously faking his amnesia and looks like both are starting to get attracted to each other.

The only thing I'm not a fan of in this drama is the massive height difference between the leads. 

Up to episode 12 and I find the drama so-so. 

The chemistry between the leads isn't really up there, and as I mentioned in a previous post their height difference isn't cute at all. Some of the kissing scenes looked awkward with Zhao Lusi on tip toes and arching her head. 

A lot of pathetic characters in this drama too. Number one is An Xin's foster brother with An Xin's foster sister a close second. I've never seen such a weird love square, the foster sister likes An Xin's boyfriend while the foster brother likes his foster sister (An Xin).

Even the leads are dense at times, more so for An Xin. She knew Mr Ling wasn't being unfaithful to her, but still gets angry and needs to cool off. 

The only thing I like here is Zhao Lusi's acting and her fresh look. 

I will definitely finish the drama for the sake of finishing.