[Drama 2021] The Sea of Silence, 고요의 바다

larus

• 2 weeks later...

10 Korean dramas to be released by Netflix this year

http://image.cine21.com/resize/cine21/movie/2021/0106/18_02_18__5ff57c9a53f17[W578-].jpg

Director: Hang-yong Choi / Cast: Gong Gong, Doona Bae, Jun Lee Bae Doona, who played an active part in Netflix's first Korean original series <Kingdom>, appears in the science fiction drama <Sea of Silence> with Gong. <Sea of Silence>, which became a hot topic for the production of actor Jung Woo-sung, is the original film of the same name that was invited to the Mise-en-scene Short Film Festival in 2014 and received attention. Against the backdrop of a devastated future, the story of the crew going to recover a mysterious sample at a research base abandoned on the moon. Gong Yoo plays expedition leader Han Yoon-jae, and Bae Doo-na plays space biologist Song Ji-an, who joined the team to uncover the secret of a mysterious accident that took place at a research base in the past. In addition to the two, actor Lee Joon is the chief engineer, Captain Ryu Tae-seok. Director Choi Hang-yong, who directed the original short film, grabs a megaphone again and continues the atmosphere of the original.

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=96918

• Like 5

Bae Doona Talks About Working With Directors From Around The World, Friendship With Gong Yoo, And More

Jan 13, 2021
by C. Hong

6cf709ae3b84468694868fea15ac31b4.jpeg?s=

On the January 13 episode of tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block,” actress Bae Doona appeared as a guest.

[...]

Bae Doona is currently working on the Netflix series “The Sea of Silence” with Gong Yoo and Lee Joon, which is being produced by Jung Woo Sung. Before she came on “You Quiz on the Block,” she had asked Gong Yoo for advice. “I told him that I was a little afraid of the quizzes and he told me that it’s okay if I get them wrong,” she said.

She added that she and Gong Yoo call each other “black sesame” and “steamed white rice cake” as nicknames. “Gong Yoo is very tanned for his role in ‘The Sea of Silence,’ while I look as pale as I usually look,” she said. “But it created a big contrast between us. Gong Yoo said that we were like white and brown sugar. But that felt too sweet, so we went with black sesame and white rice cakes instead.”

Finally, Bae Doona talked about her love for her work. “I can’t imagine a life in which I’m not an actor,” she said. “Acting is all I know how to do. I became an actor before I learned to dream of acting. I was cast on the street and became a model, did magazine shoots, did TV commercials, and then debuted in a movie. But I don’t regret being an actor. If I was born again, I’d do the same thing.”

She went on, “I think that being an actor is a really good job. Of course, there are things you have to put up with. In order to create a real character from text on a page, you have to be extremely sensitive about various things, so it can impact one’s daily life. Apart from my talent, there might come a time when the public is sick of seeing me and wants to see less of me. I think that that time might come someday. That’s why I’m working hard right now. People ask me why I don’t take a break, but this time right now is too precious. I want to live each day as intensely as possible. As I passed 40, I thought that I should live without regrets. I feel like I’m living my life on sets. Right now, my entire life is on set.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1448602wpp/bae-doona-talks-about-working-with-directors-from-around-the-world-friendship-with-gong-yoo-and-more

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Food truck outside the big Netflix sound studio where The Se of Silence is being filmed.

The Silent Sea teaser poster. Mare means the dark spots of the moon.

Expected launch: 2nd  half of the year or first quarter of 2021.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

SILENT SEA PRODUCTION UPDATE

The series production originally targeted January 2021 to wrap up filming, then it was moved to February but now they estimate to finish filming in March. 

Just a note: Sweet Home also finished filming in March last year and was shown December. Expect Silent Sea to be on Netflix on or before December 2021 or even first quarter of 2022.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Jung Soon-won joins Netflix's "Sea of Silence" "I'm so happy with teamwork"

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/photo/202102/94760_64584_137.jpg

Actor Jeong Soon-won joined the Netflix original series “Sea of Silence” as “Soochan”. 'Sea of Silence' is a sci-fi mystery thriller that tells the story of elite crew members going to collect mysterious samples at a research base abandoned on the moon against the backdrop of a future earth devastated by the depletion of essential resources. This direction was written by Park Eun-kyo, the author of the movie'Mother'.

Jeong Soon-won said, “The dreams I had dreamed of since childhood have come true. He is so happy to meet an attractive character who can greatly help in the development of the drama in the science fiction work he wanted to challenge. We sincerely thank CEO Jung Woo-sung, Supervisor Choi Hang-yong, Assistant Supervisor Kwon Ji-yoon, and all the people involved for watching and reaching out with a warm gaze despite the difficult decision. I think that it is a work that well captures the in-depth story and the inner side of the characters along with the splendid attractions of the genre. All of us who make this work are working happily. In particular, the teamwork between the actors is so good that every shoot is happy. Each other likes and cares for each other so much that we can only wait for the filming. He said, “I will do my best until the end, looking forward to meeting you through his best work, “Sea of Silence”.”

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=94760

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Silent Sea sneak peek

Spoiler

Held today was #SeeWhatsNextNetflix 2021 press con and we got a first glimpse of upcoming Netflix original The Silent Sea! Actor Gong Yoo and director Choi Hang-Yong were not able to attend the press conference. c. Netflix KR

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000287046?cluid=enter_202102251200_00000005

“Investment of 550 billion won this year… 12 series + 2 movies” 5 years of landing, Netflix's'NEXT' [Comprehensive S]

Spoiler

0000287046_001_20210225131931495.png?type=w430

Original view
▲ Provided|Netflix[Sport TV News = Reporter Hyun-Rok Kim] Netflix announced that it will invest 550 billion won in Korean content in 2021, introducing 12 original contents and two movies. It took 2 hours and 30 minutes to feel the confidence, ambition, and overwhelming scale of Netflix, which has reached its 5th year in Korea.

On the morning of the 25th, Netflix online roadshow'See What's Next Korea 2021' was held. Since launching the streaming service in 2016, Netflix Seoul office content executives, production crew, and Korean creators, including actors, have been introducing excellent Korean content to viewers around the world by revealing their vision for Netflix's yesterday, today, and the future.

Netflix, which entered Korea in 2016, has invested about 770 billion won in discovering and exporting Korean content so far. Korean contents introduced in 190 countries around the world through Netflix are called'K contents' and are causing a breeze. The drama'Sweet Home', which was released in December of last year, recorded 22 million paid subscription households worldwide in the first 28 days after the release of the work. In addition, the drama'Kingdom' series and'Human Class' succeeded in box office success, and the Korean sci-fi movie'Seungriho' at the beginning of this year, following the zombie product'#Alive', which became a hot topic last year, ranked No. 1 in 28 countries within two days of release. It collected topics such as occupying.

Ted Sarandos, Netflix Co-CEO and Chief Content Officer (CCO), said, "For the past two years, the world has been enthusiastic about the amazing works produced in Korea. The world-famous'Sweet Home' has a whopping 22 million households. He said, "Kingdom" series and drama "Crash Landing in Love", movies "#Alive" and "Seungri-ho", and documentary "Black Pink: Reveal the World", and other Korean content that received favorable reviews from Netflix.

Ted Sarandos stressed, "So far, more than 80 Korean works have been shown in the United States and around the world through Netflix. Netflix's content investment has exceeded US$ 700 million (about 770 million won)."

Spoiler

0000287046_002_20210225131931554.png?type=w430

Original view
▲ Min-Young Kim Head of Netflix Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand content. Provided|NetflixSession 1'Netflix and Korean Creative Ecosystem Together' participated by Kim Min-young, head of Netflix Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand content, author Kim Eun-hee of the original series'Kingdom', and Shin-ae Yoon, the studio 329 producer of'Human Class'.

In particular, Kim Min-young said, "Netflix will invest about 500 billion dollars or 550 billion dollars in Korean content during the year 2021." It is an announcement that more than 70% of Korea's content investment over the past five years will be poured into one year.

Director Kim explained, "It is a step that we hope to create Korean content that the world can enjoy together and that domestic production companies can grow together," and "Netflix paid subscription households are over 200 million, and in Korea, as of 2020, 380 More than 10,000 people subscribe to it for a fee. We plan to create richer and more interesting Korean original works that encompass a variety of genres.”

Spoiler

0000287046_003_20210225131931578.jpg?type=w430

Original view
▲ Director Jung Byeong-gil (left) and Park Hyun-jin. Provided by|Netflix, CJ Entertainment"Now Netflix is starting to produce original Korean films with domestic creators." Announced the production of the director's'Moral Sense'. Both directors also introduced new works on site.

'Carter' is an action block butter depicting a breathtaking chase. Directed by director Jeong Byeong-gil of'I am the killer' of'Evil Girl'. It is expected to open a new era of Korean action films with a total of spectacular actions. Director Jeong Byeong-gil explained, "I thought of the concept of what if a person who lost all memories wakes up and runs until the end, so I worked on the scenario by thinking only of that one."

'Moral Sense' (tentative title) is a work about a man with a different sexual orientation and a woman who accidentally learned it, based on a webtoon of the same name. It is based on the dizzying imagination that my coworkers reveal my secret taste. Director Park Hyun-jin, who directed'Like me for 6 years', said, "I ask if a romance film has a relationship that reflects the sensitivity of contemporary people. That is the fun and charm of working."

Spoiler

0000287046_004_20210225131931594.jpg?type=w430

Original view
▲ Provided|NetflixSession 3 In'Next' of the Netflix original series, a new series that is about to be released was introduced. Bae Jong-byung, director of the Netflix series, and Lee Gi-o, the director of the Netflix series, introduced a new Netflix original series that is about to be released. Romance drama'If you like it, it will sound 2'(Like Alarm 2), a human drama'Move to Haven' about the story of a keepsake organizer. 'D.P', a revenge drama'Undercover', previously known as'Undercover', a zombie academy product'Now Our School', which was harmonized by director Jae-gyu Lee and writer Sung-il Chun, multinational students They include the sitcoms of the academy together,'I wish the earth would be destroyed tomorrow', and'Back Spirit', a series that introduces Baek Jong-won and Korean alcohol and food culture. In addition, the standing comedy ``Lee Soo-geun's Notice Coach,'' following last year's ``Park Na-rae's Nong-Yeom Advisory,'' will also be released through Netflix.
Spoiler

0000287046_005_20210225131931625.jpg?type=w430

Original view
▲ Provided|NetflixIn addition to the special episode of the'Kingdom' series,'Kingdom Assassin','Hell','Squid Game', and'Sea of Silence', the protagonists of the popular Netflix series directly visited the scene. Star directors, writers, and top actors appeared one after another to introduce the work. They also expressed their satisfaction with working with Netflix.

Director Kim Seong-hoon and writer Kim Eun-hee, who gained global repercussions by introducing'Kingdom' Season 1 and'Kingdom' Season 2 respectively in January 2019 and March 2020, explained their side story,'Kingdom Ashinjeon'. Writer Kim Eun-hee said, "I had a lot of worries, but showing a favorable response gave me strength to want to make something good." When the presenter Park Kyung-rim mentioned the thing that he said,'I want to write it until Season 10' at the time of Season 2, Kim recalled, "I want to write it too," and "Netflix Fighting".

Writer Kim Eun-hee explained that he chose the special episode'Kingdom Ashinjeon' instead of'Kingdom' Season 3, "I can't leave out the story of raw silkworm. I planned it because it would be interesting to enter the special episode rather than entering Season 3." did. Director Kim Seong-hoon added, "If season 1 of'Kingdom' served as the cornerstone of the world,'Kingdom Assinjeon' will be a stepping stone to go beyond'Kingdom 3'." He said, "'Kingdom'

Spoiler

0000287046_006_20210225131931645.jpeg?type=w430

Original view
▲ Jeon Ji-hyun of'Kingdom Ashinjeon'. Provided|NetflixJeon Ji-hyun of'Ashin', who appeared in the ending of'Kingdom' season 2 and surprised viewers, is the leading role of'Kingdom Ashinjeon'. At this place, the first still of'Ashin' Jeon Ji-hyun was released and caught the eye. Writer Kim Eun-hee explained, "If you look at the costume, you might have guessed it, but it is a descendant of the Rujin tribe who lived in the northernmost part of Joseon, near the Yalu River. It would be nice if you could think of it as the closest thing to the secret of Saengsacho." In particular, director Seong-hoon Kim commented, "The'Big Picture' begins now," and Eun-hee Kim said, "I can't dream a bigger dream now. I think I want to tell the story as much as I want to." I noticed and attracted more attention.

Director Kim Seong-hoon said, "Does Jeon Ji-hyun, who plays the role of Ashin, need more words. He is the most loved actor in the past 20 years. The moment I shoot the first cut in Jeju Island's first filming, I can of course realize why all the staff members have been loved the most for 20 years. He announced that he would be able to meet the charm in'Kingdom Assinjeon'.

Spoiler

0000287046_007_20210225131931681.jpeg?type=w430

Original view
▲ From the left, Yoo-in, Park Jeong-min, Kim Hyun-ju, Won Jin-ah, and Yang Ik-jun of'hell'. Provided|NetflixDirector Yeon Sang-ho, Yoo In, Park Jung-min, Kim Hyun-ju, Won Jin-ah, and Yang Ik-joon took the place to introduce another Netflix original'Hell'. The original work is a webtoon of the same name that drew a lot of attention by sharply digging into the uncertainty and absurdity of modern society, with the artist Gyu-Seok Choi of'Awl' and Director Sang-ho Yeon writing the story. It depicts the supernatural phenomenon that people who encounter the messengers of hell appearing without warning are suddenly sentenced to hell.

Yoo-in Yoo said, "The title, concept, and narrative of'Hell' that a sinner goes to hell is a part that viewers all over the world will relate to and understand," he said. "There was a belief that many people sympathized and will enjoy interesting stories that began there." .

Park Jung-min explained, "Although the worldview of'hell' is a little unrealistic, it's convincing enough to see it by substituting various emotions such as the anger we feel when we live in reality."

Director Yeon Sang-ho with reassuring actors said, "I saw a representative artist of the time directing a narrative that was not included in the play. It was really fun." He said, "It was a story that I wanted to tell in a series rather than a movie. There is a demonstration in which the messengers of hell act on people. There was a lot of trouble with expression because of the scene of punishing a sinner who received a gift to hell. It was Netflix that made all of that possible." He explained.

Yang Ik-jun said, "We have compiled several unique stories from Korea.

Director Yeon Sang-ho said, "My mother started Netflix because I did this work. I was very interested in the original manga overseas. It is a Korean work, but that part is unique because the world is looking forward to it. As Yoo In mentioned, it was released to the world at the same time. It is also fun to be." He said, "I'm in the middle of the final work to show'Hell' as soon as possible," he said and "I haven't been told when it will be released. I'll call you to work as soon as possible."

Spoiler

0000287046_008_20210225131931719.jpeg?type=w430

Original view
▲ Lee Jung-jae of'Squid Game'. Provided|NetflixDirector Hwang Hyuk Hyuk and Lee Jung-jae Park Hae-soo of'Squid Game', a life-threatening survival game that cost 45.6 billion won, also joined.

"Squid Game" director Hwang Hyuk-hyuk said, "It is the same game that children played in the alleys in the 1970s and 80s. It is a story about what happens when the characters Ki-hoon and Sang-woo are suddenly invited to a mysterious game." Explained. Director Hwang said, "I grew up playing several games in the alley. I thought about what I would like to play such a survival game with the games I used to play when I was young and made a series."

Lee Jung-jae, who plays Ki-hoon, trembled with the nursery of Park Kyung-rim, the moderator, who'makes the next person into squid.' "There are 456 people participating in this series, and if you watch this series, I explain at the beginning why this person is forced to play this game. That will be an interesting point as well as the game," said Hyeong-Hyeok Ko.

Lee Jung-jae expressed his pride as "content that has a lot of merits and rich things to see, such as a variety of things, such as a set with a style and color, starting with the details of the element elements." Park Hae-su pointed out the expectation point that "there is the originality of the scenario that brought pure children's games into games of adults on the edge of a cliff with desire."

"Six games appear. What kind of games are they? If you look at what stories are going on in those games, you will be able to see them most interestingly." "The'Squid Game' is almost completely edited now. As early as the second half of the year, I am thinking that I will be able to see you around Chuseok."

Spoiler

0000287046_009_20210225131931742.jpeg?type=w430

Original view
▲'Sea of Silence' still. Provided|NetflixFinally, the protagonists of Netflix's space sci-fi thriller'Sea of Silence' visited the scene. Producer Jung Woo-sung'representative', writer Park Eun-kyo, actors Bae Doo-na, and Lee Jun were together. Another main cast was not able to attend on a different schedule.

'CEO' Jung Woo-sung, who made his full-fledged debut as a producer through this work, said, "At some point in the future, the story of elite members who went to the lunar base in the midst of humanity's efforts to overcome the planet's shortage of water and food due to global desertification." The short story I saw a long time ago started as a basis. After a long time, I met a good actor and finally made it.” Bae Doona exclaimed, "The CEO's perspective also influenced the choice, but I want to meet with the seniors as a work." Jung Woo-sung laughed when the cast member still wearing a space suit was revealed, "I'm not there. Bob went well, the set is okay, I need to organize it".

Writer Park Eun-gyo said, "At first, I prepared for a long time as a feature film, but the worldview and the story were expandable, so I had a lot of regrets and difficulties to put it in two hours. It is good because it is an opportunity to fully unravel my story through the series of Netflix proposals. Thank you."

Bae Doona, who was divided as a doctor at the moon base who solves secrets, added "There are two more points. I can't tell you," and said, "Please check when it's released." Lee Jun said, "I was always interested in space. It's a story about going to the moon to get a mysterious sample.

Bae Doona said, "I've been filming for 5 months now. The space suit is very heavy. If I put on a full helmet, it was a very difficult outfit that would cause a panic at first. Like my brother-in-law, I got to help the actors more. I became a team with the crew. Now "It's adapted to the point where the suit feels light like a feather." He confessed, "Because the appearance of the set universe is new, I am admiring and looking forward to it," he said. "It's much newer because the fantasy that I saw and imagined in a comic book unfolds in front of my eyes." Lee Jun also said, "Before the first shoot, I had fun, but when I wore a space suit, it was so different from what I thought. One shoe that reaches my knees was 4kg." Moonwalk is also possible," he laughed. Producer Jung Woo-sung said, "I will include it in the making."

Jung Woo-sung said he was "careful" about the first production. He said, "I'm a colleague and a senior. I shouldn't be difficult. I was careful about a word in the field. Only after a little time passed, I started using useless jokes as they seemed to treat me comfortably." Because of this, I feel the incidental gratitude.”

Jung Woo-sung, "This is the first time in all of the science fiction and lunar bases. We are working hard on both the set and the completeness," he said. "I try zero gravity shooting, low gravity shooting, etc. Everything is a new challenge without any experience. I am proud. , "Is it right?" He said, "I felt like'I'm not stepping on anybody' while filming the surface of the moon. Actors wear space suits and have to worry about the moisture on the helmet and visor while acting. I have a lot of things to do. I am spending time proudly saying that it is right to take an amazing challenge.

Bae Doona, who had a relationship with Netflix since'Sense 8'in 2015, said, "Because it is a global platform, it has tremendous impact. It can be seen in almost all countries around the world as soon as it is released. It is the first time in Korea that Koreans will like it." "It seems that it cannot be made with Korean content," he said. "It is much more proud to go out to the world with Korean content than appearing in a foreign movie alone. It is good for our culture to receive good reviews. That is why we are more responsible. In terms of creativity, we are the only ones who are creative. "It also builds up stress to show you what you can do."
  • Like 2

I am looking forward to this one! Zheng Yusheng is the producer, Kong Liu & Bae Doona & Lee Jun starring in the first wave of stills of the Netflix science fiction drama "Silent Sea"!

Korean Drama   Thursday, February 25, 2021 13:06   Yuan   7

133891-897997.jpg

Netflix "Sea of Silence" starring Kong Liu, Pei Douna, and Lee Jun, is adapted from a short film of the same name. It is a science fiction and thriller TV series.

With the world’s desertification state and the future earth lacking in water and food as the background, it tells the story of the elite team members who went to the moon to recover mysterious samples. Today (25th) also released the first wave of stills.

Pei Douna plays the role of Dr. Song Zhian, a cosmobiologist. In order to find out the accident that occurred in the abandoned research base on the moon, she secretly joined the team to search for the truth; Kong Liu played the role of the leader of the exploration team who only relied on limited information and had a heavy responsibility. "Han Yuncai" is a figure who puts the safety of his team members in the first place and does not hesitate to sacrifice himself; Lee Jun plays the role of the chief engineer "Ryu Tae-seok" who is an elite of the Ministry of National Defense. (Photo: IG@netflixkr)
133891-897994.jpg133891-897993.jpg

Spoiler

133891-897992.jpg

In "See What's Next Korea 2021" held by Netflix, Bae Doona also said: "After shooting for 5 months, the relationship between the actors is getting better and better. They often help each other. Because this is what happened in the universe, Everything is a set, a base, and a moon formed in imagination. Everyone sighs while shooting.” (Photo: Netflix)

Spoiler

133891-897996.jpg

The original director Choi Hengyong of the movie "The Sea of Silence" collaborated with the screenwriter Park Eun Kyo of the movie "Mother" with Zheng Yusheng as the producer. There are 8 episodes and it is expected to be launched this year. (Photo: Netflix)

Spoiler

133891-897995.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

Bae Doo or "A space suit that felt claustrophobic, now looks like a feather"

Input 2021.02.25. 1:22 PM
[Ten Asia = Reporter Kim Ji-won]
0000472528_001_20210225132213040.jpg?type=w430Original view
Photo = Netflix content roadshow See What's Next Korea 2021 live broadcast capture

Doona Bae from Netflix's original series'Sea of Silence' shared her grievances about the heavy spacesuit outfit.

On the morning of the 25th, the Netflix content roadshow See What's Next Korea 2021 was held online. Korean creators, including the executives, production crew, and actors in the Netflix Seoul office content division, attended and explained the current status of Netflix and future plans.

Session 3 was held under the theme of'Next' of the Netflix original series. Bae Jong-byung, Lee Gi-oh, Netflix series director, and the production crew and actors of'Kingdom: Ashinjeon','Hell','Squid Game','Sea of Silence' attended.

'Sea of Silence' is the story of elite members who go to collect mysterious samples at a research base abandoned on the moon against the backdrop of a future earth devastated by the depletion of essential resources. Actor Jung Woo-sung as a producer, and in this work that attracts attention, actors Gong Gong, Bae Doo-na, and Lee Joon were confirmed to appear in the lead roles. In this session, writers Jung Woo-sung, Bae Doo-na, Lee Jun, and Park Eun-kyo were together.

Bae Doona said, "The space suit is heavy and the helmet is full. It was difficult enough to get a claustrophobia after filming for 5 months. So, maybe it's like a comrade, getting along better with the actors and helping people who are sick. If you look at it, you really have become a team. Now, the suit is so adapted that it feels light like a feather." Also, "Because it is happening in space, everything is made of imagination, the moon and the interior of the base are new, so everyone is taking pictures with admiration and looking forward to it. The fantasy that you imagined in the comic book spreads in front of your eyes and is more new." did.

It is said that'Sea of Silence' introduced a new shooting technique. Jung Woo-sung, "SF, the base on the moon, everything is a challenge. What should the moon base look like, improving the degree of completion is a big homework. We are putting a lot of effort into the set. We are making new attempts such as zero gravity shooting and low gravity shooting. Yes. There is nothing easy, and there is no previous experience, so everything is a new challenge. As we progress, we want to be right, and we push forward with confidence.” In addition, "It is hard enough to think that it is not a place anyone can step on while shooting on the moon. In that, actors may have a hard time because of the reflection or moisture of the helmet by attaching and detaching the space suit. There is also sensitivity to smoke, but incidental customs, etc. I am taking a picture while enduring the sensitivity of things. It is difficult, but I am spending time proudly.”

Lee Jun also said, "The space suit was different from what I thought. One shoe weighed 4kg. I thought my body was heavier, but I thought that the space suit was heavier than I thought. The actors were also embarrassed at first and couldn't breathe. Now it's fine. No. At first, it was uncomfortable to go to the bathroom, but now I can wear it and dance with my seniors. Everything is possible,” he laughed. When asked how about the box office pledge, he said, "I will wear that and do Moonwalk once on the moon." I said it in an official position, so when I said that I had to keep it, I was embarrassed by saying, "I will shoot and upload personally." Accordingly, Jung Woo-sung "I will show the actors' moonwork through the making video" Promised.
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Do we know the release date? It’s one of three dramas I’m actually looking forward to this year. I’ve become such a picky viewer.

Can’t wait to see combined talents of two of the brightest stars of Korea.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 2:48 AM, aisling said:

Hi everyone!

Do we know the release date? It’s one of three dramas I’m actually looking forward to this year. I’ve become such a picky viewer.

Can’t wait to see combined talents of two of the brightest stars of Korea.

Expected release is 2nd half of the year or early 2022. To give you an idea Sweet Home wrapped up production in March but was shown in December because of the heavy special effects. 

Bae Donna gave gifts to the cast of  The Silent Sea as they wrapped up filming.

Bae Donna gave gifts to the cast of  The Silent Sea as they wrapped up filming.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Bae Doo-na finishes filming'Sea of Silence'.. Beautiful while shining

3J5DA7IR35S7USPE4EFYT4U5CI.jpg

Actress Doona Bae announced the end of filming for Netflix's'Sea of Silence'.

Bae Doona posted on her SNS on the 31st, "That's a wrap!!!

In the photo, Bae Doona is holding a bouquet and smiling cutely. Bae Doona's perfect proportions catch the eye. While Bae Doona is unchanging, her beauty shines.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/31/J6AD2EHMLRI2K7R2SEZYBLBGVU/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...