[Thai Drama 2020] My Husband in Law Ok keub hak ab ruk khun samee อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี

pad-hari

I am rewatching this series with subtitles from the start.  Omg!!!! What a jerk Tien is towards Moei.  Literally hate him so much especially during and after the night club scene and at home after they are back and the rain scene.  My heart just breaks seeing Moei crying when he  insults and teases her.  Even though he does not know how to express his love towards her,  he cares for her.  My final take is Moei's love towards Tian is great more than that of his towards her. 

I cannot believe Mew's acting was a stark contrast in this drama to that of her 2015 drama with Nadech.  I cannot stand her lifeless acting with Nadech.  Maybe it's b coz of P'Anne as a producer,  she is a perfectionist and brought excellent acting outside of Mew.  Mark is so handsome in this lakorn.  Actually I have seen his old dramas, he was not so attractive as he appears in this drama.  Love both their excellent chemistry.  :kiss_wink:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little thought about the drama. If not for MP I'll drop it. The storyline and editing is really choppy. The saving grace is Mark performance and pranang chemistry. I know the contract marriage, a jerk male lead and candy girl is kinda a magnet to attract viewers. So, that's why the drama is so popular. It's good but it can be better. I honestly thought Anne change the ending so Moei can further her studies compare to novel but not, she throw a full makjang to us. 

Mark and Mew is fantastic here, as a pranang. Chemistry is on point. I'm Mark's new fan since I watch him in KC to spend my time in this quarantine period. Mew as Moei is superb. She doesn't make me cringe with her flirty character but root for her. Only when Moei being angry when Tien is divorcing her make me questioning, is she having bipolar order? Coz she want them to divorce first. So, that's why I think the writing is kinda mess a little bit.

I still enjoy the lakorn even it take me long time to finish it compare to Mark others drama. Glad it's so popular this year and MP already won an award for his performance here.

• 5 months later...

Never though we have this tread here *surprise*

One my favorite from Mark and Mew did become so much better actress than before, she was married I think 2 month before filming this serie. Mark chemistry with all his co-star are the best. Safe that Kimberly wasn't jealous or Nadech wasn't because his acting with Yaya LOL

I have read the novel from My Husband in Law in a same time was airing in Ch3, wasn't able to wait to see more what happen with Moei..It's was on wattpad

You got all roller caster with this serie, our Moei wasn't stupid but extremely intelligent and hacker *that is the best* 

In the novel, that was more intense with Tien and Moei relationship. He was really a JERK and GOD I hate him!!! What he done to Moei, it's impossible to pardon it. Force on her, play with her feeling, refuse to FACE on his real feeling. Mark is really good to acting like a real jerk!!! Face slapping on him hard god!!! 

I think I watch 3 times already this serie and after that I watch the one with Mark Sunshine something...

Unrequited love, isn't really true, because Tien was the one who fall in love with her before she know his existence. Still for a playboy like him, who though he was the best, he wasn't a perfect human. 

Anne did change the ending from the novel. Because she add more information than we can read in the novel...

I think I will go check some episode I have, just to see Tien crying 

oh hm, he was crack down when he know what happen for his twin...and his wife...need help for his mom, I was tearing too. The act he did for Moei to safe her...Can we pardon him? hm...

@pad-hari LOL never though that was you who make this tread !!! :wub:

credit CH3 channel

Waahh!!!! At last there is some fans here with the posts on this beautiful drama.  I used to be the one who wrote reviews, post pics of our OTP etc etc........ Awwww, there are fans now writing in this thread.  @miaka fy no worries.  I am a big lakorn fan for too long a time.  But this one I fall in love when it was airing and also followed AF coz it was crazy over there with the fans pinning on the mark and mew chemistry.  Usually mew was meh in her other projects.  I just fell in love with her from this drama.  I don't have words for Mark at all.  He is such a cutie and an excellent actor.  He really did very well as a jerk and I cried a river whenever he teased Moei.  I thoroughly enjoyed this lakorn very much.  

17 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Waahh!!!! At last there is some fans here with the posts on this beautiful drama.  I used to be the one who wrote reviews, post pics of our OTP etc etc........ Awwww, there are fans now writing in this thread.  @miaka fy no worries.  I am a big lakorn fan for too long a time.  But this one I fall in love when it was airing and also followed AF coz it was crazy over there with the fans pinning on the mark and mew chemistry.  Usually mew was meh in her other projects.  I just fell in love with her from this drama.  I don't have words for Mark at all.  He is such a cutie and an excellent actor.  He really did very well as a jerk and I cried a river whenever he teased Moei.  I thoroughly enjoyed this lakorn very much.  

LOL I'm probably one a girl who watch mostly ever..if you saw my Mydramalist or Myanimelist...you will freak:approves:

Yes, well I watch a lot lakorns and mostly in time with with Anne and Ken. Everything popular lakorn before I have watch...This one I like it because the plot story was really great in the begining. Sure we can see in the half on the serie is turn like a regular lakorn and a lot dramatic scene happen. Slap and Kiss, that is the way lakorn use to bring the popularity. I'm also in AF lolll and sharerice. I should know the popularity from this couple in AF ...must be crazy LOL

I don't have any favorite lakorn, I know the one from Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset (เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ) was really a great one with Kimberly and James. It's really popular and then Chinese buy the licenced and remake it into ''Begin Again'' with the guy from Word of Honor Gong Jun. I like also Kleun Cheewit with Mark and Yaya...

Did you watch Forever Sunshine with Mark and Kao? She was in Kao Waan Hai Nu Bpen Sailab...

7 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Did you watch Forever Sunshine with Mark and Kao? She was in Kao Waan Hai Nu Bpen Sailab..

Yup I did watch forever sunshine, but did not like that much.  It was crazy In MDL for that show.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Thai Drama 2020] My Husband in Law Ok keub hak ab ruk khun samee อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี
On 3/21/2021 at 5:46 PM, pad-hari said:

Yup I did watch forever sunshine, but did not like that much.  It was crazy In MDL for that show.

True, I watch it because Mark and I already know Kao from her another serie. But it's was just intense when she accuse the ml r*pe her just because she want to married with him. I want to slap her omg. Really not a good child what she done to the ml.

The second part was...more ok still is a lakorn so we got our slap and kiss. Isn't like ''My Husband in Law'' serie ...

btw, I just use fast forward ''My husband in Law'' in my hard drive. I was like omg I just want to see it after write in your tread. So now on episode 7 again...:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

what are you watch right now like Lakorn? CH3? CH7? ONE?....I'm so intense in Cdrama right now but keep update all other my download in kdrama and other serie in Asia :love:

Good moment with our sweet couple!!! 

@Jillia Oh it's complete so long just no one didn't change :wub: thank.

@miaka fyyeah whenever I think of mark, I ll watch some cute clips of them.  Especially how moei worked behind tien in hacking job.  Just impressive.  I loved her.  Also after their reunion, when he slept next to her and told her that he will be careful and do not cross line:tounge_wink: but she told she will be greedy.  Wow!!! How he teased her.  I liked that scene so very much.  I think he suffered less than moei.  I cried river whenever he treated her badly in the initial days.  The final ending was so beautiful in Myanmar.

I heard Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter from GMM One network is good.  So gonna watch it.  I sometimes get confused as to what to watch.  Can you suggest some good romcoms from the recent ones?  

@pad-hari: Sorry, I was too much into Word of Honor right now, it's the final and I was crying before awawaaaaa. BTW, I saw you in the Word of Honor tread too, where are you with this serie? I recommend a lot and if you want all episodes I send to you...

back to the topic now hehe, Yes I can't imagine Mew is married and Mark is with Kimberly omg, they have so much chemistry together it's crazy. But in a same time, Mark do have always something more chemistry with his costar than Nadech...I dunno. Remember Nadech x Kimberly, I love the serie but Nadech was more off connection than Kimberly who was into the role. 

Yes he suffered really less than Moei, WHY is always a woman who suffer more for god bless...I feel ONLY ''LOVE and Redemption'' with Sifeng who was the first ML that he suffer more than the FL. 

I want so much to visit Myanmar after this serie. I love travel so much, but with the pandemic...let's wait. 

Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter was one my favorite in 2020. I watch all episode in a same time was out. It's really good and the chemistry with Tichong x Ornrapee was something. Reincarnation, transmigration...it's something. 

The story is about a man who is really gentle and pilot. He did something for humanity life and something happen and he die. He have a beautiful fiancee name Ornrapee..who was in a same time pregnant. 23 year later, her son bring his bestfriend Tichong and they meet.....

Payakorn Sorn Ruk - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) this one is new and I love it too 

just a little writing from me....

Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) I recommend this one also because I love the story. It's simple but well just another recommandation from me 

some old and new...I just do really fast a list because it's 1am soon omg I need to go sleep and work tomorrow LOL!!!

Game Sanaeha - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) I did like this lakorn hehe 

Leh Bunpakarn - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) 

Tawan Tor Saeng 2012 - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Wanida 2010 - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Jam Leuy Ruk (2008) - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Cubic - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) ( love a lot this one )

Ngao Asoke (2008) - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Tae Pang Korn 2017 - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) ( prefer Anne old version with Num still this version was ok)

Leh Nangfah - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Fun Fueng 2014 - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Pin Anong - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Jao Sao Jum Yorm - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

I know some is old...I just check really fast in sharerice ....

@miaka fy, yeah, i am waiting for the Word of Honor to finish.  So, no waiting game!!!!!:tounge_wink: Everybody's  getting literally crazy over the OTP over there in almost all forums i visited recently, especially ZZH.  

Omg!!! You reminded me of L & R.  I became a big fan of chengyi after this show.  Yeah, he sacrificed too much for FL in this show.  And everytime he vomited blood I was like:crymeme:oh no!!!!! not again.

BTW, thanks for the recommendations.  I think i almost saw all the lakorns you have listed.  I need chek once more. 

I have not watched any of nadech & kimberley paired lakorns.  I have watched only nadech & yaya's.  I dont know why but i have not watched even one of kimberley's lakorns.  I need to give a try.  I heard she is really a very nice person in RL.  i have not followed her any of her shows.  

Lakorns watched by me recently are:( i have made a note of these in my notepad)

Maturot Lohgan

Bhoopae sanniwat

Tarm ruk kuen Jai

Sapai Jao

They were all exceptionally so good without any slap & kiss or rape & revenge and i like it so very much.

@pad-hari oh my my dear and me I was waiting for you to comment in WOH tread LOL. It's ALREADY finish the serie :cries: and I can't bring me out from the marvellous serie. I think I'm in love....until a new BL coming out...waiting Immortality, and the other 51 BL suppose to be adapted or already finish. Where are you with the serie?

Seriously not so much into BL normally but to hope that China will me more open in the future, promoting BL will be help as they will see that is seriously popular International and also in China. Maybe can CRASH the SARFT hm...

Yes it's totally understand why it's so much crazy in all other forum, only in Soompi people are shy to express they like it. Facebook and IG are really CRAZY wave for WOH lovers

God, DID YOU know HOW many time I watch Love and Redemption?? I think 7 TIME wth. How many time I cry, don't ask me I feel my heart was press until I will cough a blood like Sifeng OMG. My heart was bleeding more each episode, suffer with Sifeng. Actually did you know how many time he cough blood totally in the serie. Someone count and said something like 47 time o.o wth God I hope the blood taste good or I will vomit it if that was me.

Nadech x Kimberly Rang Pratana - ShareRice Wiki (AFN)

Soodapa is a spoiled little rich girl who gets everything her way, but Pittaya. Soodapa is stubborn and shows her love in childish ways, to get the attention of her father's adopted son, Pittaya, she does everything to get his attention, even get in his way of love. Through her manipulation and Rawee's parents constant disapproval of Pittaya, Rawee begins to doubt Pittaya's good nature and kind heart. Because of media scandal, Pittaya marries Soodapa in order to save Soodapa's reputation and show his gratefulness for his adopted father. Pittaya promises Rawee that after he divorces Soodapa, he will come back to ask Rawee's hand in marriage. But once Rawee is forced to engage to Poowadon, Pittaya must try his best to save her, while he is falling in love with Soodapa. Will Soodapa be able to confess her love to Pittaya? Will Pittaya choose Soodapa or Rawee?

credit sharerice

credit CH3

They have a english subbed so you will able to watch the whole. I love this serie.

OH this one with Kimberly is really good with James Ma, it's also the one China buy the licenced and make ''Begin Again'' with Simon Gong (who is WKZ in WOH hehe)

credit to the owner

You will for sure able to find the english version!!! I wasn't able to find in YT hm...

the lakorn you told me 

Maturot Lohgan (nope I didn't watch yet)

Bhoopae sanniwat (was in my recommendation list LOL)

Tarm ruk kuen Jai (come on it's Mew and Nadech kyaaa)

Sapai Jao (Namtarn x Pope...I lke Pope..Namtarn...I hope she ok I like her in Cubic and with James Jirayu and Punch)

@miaka fyIKR its going crazy in all forums coz of WOH and i am quite impressed how china is into BL when at one time it censored and the crew had to edit so many scenes.  I think they try to capture so many international fans into it and prove they also going linient on such type of genre.  

L & R, dont need to start about that.  I just lurve that drama coz of the OTP.  They have such a firing chemistry i can  keep on rewatching some of their beautiful scenes.

I ll try myself to watch the KImberley shows you have listed.  

TRKJ- That mew and nadech show actually i wanted to see how mew performed before MHIL.  She was really meh..... So, i enjoyed the show for nadech.  

The rest of the shows i have listed please give a try, they are really excellent ones.  Once you start, you will get addicted and finish off straight without break, thats how i finished those shows.  

@pad-hari I'm so busy yesteday and now FRIDAY yay so I can write more a long reply. I wasn't able to bring me to write immediatly because my head was ...cotton o.o I was so tired. BL, if I remember the first ''BL'' I watch was ''Gravitation'' a anime. Danmei is a new genre that is really popular the last 10 year, China was trying to find a method to grab all viewers who watch anime or jdrama and gain popularity. The best way was by a novel and translation. International become crazy with the mouvement LGBT in the world and China cannot run away from that. Sadly they put SARFT (2012 or 2013) to stop the ''divergence'' that Chinese gouvernement was thinking...

They have 51 BL in preparation or done in the next 5 years. So for sure they know it's a money entry. 

Love and Redemption was one the best drama I have watch. I'm was so into the story and the chemistry between them. Sadly the second fanmeeting give me a cold shower with what happen....still I love the serie!!

The show with Kimberley, you will able to find for sure in english subbed. :approves:

TRKJ - I started this serie because Nadech, I did watch probably all his serie. Mew I did watch her in Superboroot Jutatep with Pope...the second brother

Ok I will download it then, I always prefer to download to stream. Better quality. Lakorn too Im trying to find the best quality.

btw, did you read the novel version from My husband in Law? It's really something. Anne did really well to adapted it into drama version and cut less hateful ACT from Tien. If Tien novel was copy paste to the adaptation...My love/hate for Tien will be extreme. 

You know something I was really sad from the author. He/She should give more scene about Moei be hacker. Seriously that is really good to explore it. I would like some scene she badass and Tien still not knowing the true. I want Tien more suffer. I told you, unrequited love, the ML always suffer less...like our discussion in Mainland serie. I want they suffer more and finally they can be together LOL..sadist I know LOLL

Did you see Rak Nakara? Rak Nakara - ShareRice Wiki (AFN) it's also Mark and Mew. But Mew was the villain one....

• partyon changed the title to [Thai Drama 2020] My Husband in Law Ok keub hak ab ruk khun samee อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี

Archived