[Thai Drama 2020] My Husband in Law Ok keub hak ab ruk khun samee อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี

pad-hari

kY5l8f.jpg

• Drama: My Husband in Law
  • Episodes: 15
  • Aired: Apr 21, 2020 - Jun 9, 2020
  • Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
  • Original Network: Channel 3
  • Duration: 1 hr. 50 min.

Muey is a young girl who lived with her mother, who has a very close friend. Muey also has a crush on Thien who is the son of her mother's close friend. Although Muey loves him, Thien never seems to love Muey, instead, he always teases her, messes with her, and sometimes bullies her. Muey never got angry or responded to Thien when she got bullied because she loved him too much. One day, Thien was forced to marry Muey just to get rid of the wife of a powerful man. As Thien never looked at Muey as his life partner, he was not really okay with the marriage. In addition, Thien wanted a perfect woman as his wife, but Muey was never perfect in his eye. Will Thien fall in love with Muey at the end? Will Muey be the perfect wife for him?

Cr Source: Collin Hypercuz at MyDramaList

Cast:

Mark Prin Suparat as Thiyanwat/ "Thien"

Mew Nittha Jirayungyum as Natarin/"Muey"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gem of a drama is garnering a lot of attention both in thailand and international viewers and its super good feeling drama.  Even though the ML is a little jerk towards the FL, he is so in love with her without realising his feelings for her.  I have not in recent days followed a thai drama like this.  Its a super cute drama.  I love both Mark and Mew and what a superb chemistry between them.  My monitor is on fire whenever they are together.  I recommend thai lakorn lovers surely to watch this one.

Actually this lakorn is based on a thai novel.  Its being translated by one kind hearted soul @montha91 in AF.  i ll give the link for chapter-1.  rest you can read in the consecutive pages.  i think there are 46 chapters in all, an epilogue and a special ending chapter.

edit:its 48 chapters

Archived