Quantcast

[Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be quite honest, I did not think I have the patience to stick with this up until the latest episode. Jin Ki Joo made it works I guess.    As much as I am frustrated with Seo Ah, can I jus

I came to this thread to see what other soompiers were thinking and I agree 100% with you. That kidnapper, no matter what the reason is, knows exactly what she has done and who the real mother is and

In the middle of 12, and are they bromancing Koala and Na Ro? Loved the all black cool. 

Han Bo Reum Is Upset By Lee Jang Woo And Jin Ki Joo’s Relationship In “Homemade Love Story”

KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “Homemade Love Story” has revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Homemade Love Story” is a drama about the various stories that take place inside the Samkwang Villa. It is a family drama centered around the villa’s owner, Lee Soon Jung (Jeon In Hwa), who welcomes everyone to her table. Lee Jang Woo stars as a detail-oriented architect named Woo Jae Hee, and Jin Ki Joo co-stars as Lee Bit Chae Woon, who has to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of her family.

Spoilers

Jang Seo Ah (Han Bo Reum) has always been desperate for affection from both her mother Kim Jung Won (Hwang Shin Hye) and her longtime crush Woo Jae Hee. Unfortunately for Jang Seo Ah, Kim Jung Won found her biological daughter, and Woo Jae Hee found a girlfriend. She couldn’t help but resent Lee Bit Chae Woon, who possessed everything she herself longed for.

Just as Jang Seo Ah intended, Kim Jung Won began to be cautious around her two daughters who are both after the same man, and Woo Jae Hee, who once treated Jang Seo Ah like his own sister, began to grow uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Lee Bit Chae Woon started to blame herself for what happened and even hinted at possibly ending her relationship with Woo Jae Hee.

The new stills show Woo Jae Hee and Lee Bit Chae Woon enjoying a date in the parking lot. The way the couple gaze at each other proves that they are completely oblivious to the world around them, but Jang Seo Ah stands at a distance, looking at the happy pair with sadness in her eyes.

Jin-Ki-Joo-Lee-Jang-Woo-Han-Bo-Reum.jpg

The love triangle is just one of the many crises that Lee Bit Chae Woon will face. The production team commented on the various suspicious shadows that she must face, saying, “Surrounded by enemies on all sides, more difficult situations are headed her way. Keep an eye out for how Lee Bit Chae Woon will face the situation head-on and keep pushing forward.”

The next episode of “Homemade Love Story” airs on December 6 at 7:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441901wpp/han-bo-reum-is-upset-by-lee-jang-woo-and-jin-ki-joos-relationship-in-homemade-love-story

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Preview for next week. MJ get a new love interest and looks like SJ and JH gonna get their missed change to be together (wonder if this gonna affect CW and HJ relationship). :D  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, sal2 said:

Preview for next week. MJ get a new love interest and looks like SJ and JH gonna get their missed change to be together (wonder if this gonna affect CW and HJ relationship). :D  

I like MJ. MJ and JW, two  thinking women. MJ was funny when she was still married. Her clothes were the fifties type and she said to JW that she had style. :hwaiting2:

I am glad they are giving her a love life. But there are more than 60 episodes left, they might change her character, & if they constantly have SA plotting against BCW, that would be a drag.

edit: 

her look is not 'with sadness' to me. More like what can I do to break them up.

• Like 2

@maribella I also like those two woman. I think it is sad for MJ that in the marriage there was never mutual love.So I was happy seing her divorce him and enjoying her single life. But did not surprise me that she looked after her ex husband as they did live together many years so there was still some left over feelings. Beside he is the father to her son. Gonna be fun though seeing a new man in her life that hopefully can give her the love JH never could give her. 

Also sad for JW that her own mother plotted against her own kid making her belive that her child was dead... I can not belive how she could do that just because she do not like the kids father. And still plotting...

Many enemies around BWC... I am glad though that it looks like she gonna stay strong and fight back. I hope our Koala gonna stay by her side.  Even though it looks like it is gonna be some trouble to overcome. 

BTW we are halfway into the drama next week. Drama have 50 episodes and looks like we are heading to the climax soon. :) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sal2 said:

@maribella I also like those two woman. I think it is sad for MJ that in the marriage there was never mutual love.So I was happy seing her divorce him and enjoying her single life. But did not surprise me that she looked after her ex husband as they did live together many years so there was still some left over feelings. Beside he is the father to her son. Gonna be fun though seeing a new man in her life that hopefully can give her the love JH never could give her. 

Also sad for JW that her own mother plotted against her own kid making her belive that her child was dead... I can not belive how she could do that just because she do not like the kids father. And still plotting...

Many enemies around BWC... I am glad though that it looks like she gonna stay strong and fight back. I hope our Koala gonna stay by her side.  Even though it looks like it is gonna be some trouble to overcome. 

BTW we are halfway into the drama next week. Drama have 50 episodes and looks like we are heading to the climax soon. :) 

We will probably get the background of JW's parents soon. Maybe her father was not quite upstanding. 
I hope they catch the sly penguin soon, pictures on his phone.

He has big ideas, first BCW, now SA.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

I think JH's dad needs to feel a little jealous of his ex-wife. I don't think he didn't love his wife but I think he thinks the displays of affection are weakness.

So far a lot of indications were on his resentment to the marriage. His happy memories were with SJ and MJ was like the 3rd wheel.

Korean viewers may not like it but I prefer she moves on, even as a single woman. Thirty years of being 'treated like dirt' is enough for many women.

Kdrama likes the antagonists to win for many episodes. So we may see BCW being wrongly accused of errors at the office. I have hopes that PH will protect his daughter and the old woman would lose everything. And ugh... the SP.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They have stopped filming the show for today because of Bona's COVID-19 test. Bona is the actress that plays HD. She was in contact with a group member (YeonJung) who was with Chung Ha that was tested positive with COVID-19.  

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 4
48 minutes ago, GingerK said:

Why did I just get a feeling  Na Roo is going to be the Aunt's kid? No subtitles so I might just be reaching on the preview for the next episode.

I don't think so.  Isn't she too young to have Naro to be her child.  She remembers where she saw him before.  (I think that is the reason she is surprised)

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Naro is creepy. Now he helps Soah too :(

He is not helping SoA, but helping himself.  Initially since he wanted to be with BCW, and she did not approve of it, he changed hosts and is now feeding off of SoA.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GingerK said:

Why did I just get a feeling  Na Roo is going to be the Aunt's kid? No subtitles so I might just be reaching on the preview for the next episode.

The text handle for the preview says she remember him from working at a medical service for prison. Early episode he was just released from prison (same place as CW dad). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I hope HD finds her parents, some normal people who went through a disaster and had been looking for her. 

The guy was funny. When she first met him while working at Subways, she pronounced meat ball as meter ball and he was supposed to say it the 'correct' way but his pronunciation was even weirder. 

James is going to be SJ's knight in shining armour and kick the old woman's butt. I hope. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sal2 said:

The text handle for the preview says she remember him from working at a medical service for prison. Early episode he was just released from prison (same place as CW dad). 

Auntie and uncle like to contort their faces, this is one time when I love the look on her face. like 'we are living with a jailbird'? Ok, not politically correct. A repented man?

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!