[Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!

0ly40

Hi All

Clips from ep 21

More in spoiler 

Spoiler

@maribella and @angelwingssf Me three thinking SA was the bio daughter of CEO JW second hubby. 

I could not watch ep 22 last night as the subs were delayed.

EP 21

-So CW dad decides to be close to his daughter by working together. I think it is bad for SJ to not warn her of her dad. UGGGH.

-CW bio dad now knows that NR lied and she is dating JH

-MJ moving back in to try to take care of JH's dad. I agree with SJ now she knows his identity he cannot stay at the villa.

-Glad that the stalker/female student came CLEAN. So they added a sad part that her housing deposit was paying for her dad's surgery ergo she needed housing but lied being a boy to do it. At least she confessed the deal was more attractive with RH (she could be closer to him) but agree with mom--they are sharing a room is not right. Especially since not like there is alot of space and 2 beds either.

-CH meeting her bio maternal grandmother and calling her out but then bio grandma lies and causes a ruckus about CW lying. SA also was a bit much screaming and yelling CW stole what is HERS. UH JH is not YOURS he is a person. If he was YOUR boyfriend to begin with , then he wouldn't date CW. But that fact he kept telling her to STOP calling him her BF and then told the colleagues and she PROMISED to quit trying to be his GF if he started dating someone was all a lie. Cause it doesn't help that person he is dating her nemesis.

Everyone protecting someone --CW not telling CEO JW and SJ not telling CW and JW about the ex hubby and situation. JH was protecting his dad and then MJ going back to the house to help the dad recover and protect him to re-adapt.

SA brother seeing HD again and looping her in to help him. LOL aww HD so this will set up a future love line between these two?

I like that in preview UNCLE finally confesses he likes Dr MJ nuna. LOL.

JH and NR, glad he called him out. Now he is found out, I agree NR should move out.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nodame said:

Hi All

Cfrom ep 21More in spoiler

Hide contents

@maribella and @angelwingssf Me three thinking SA was the bio daughter of CEO JW second hubby. 

I could not watch ep 22 last night as the subs were delayed.

EP 21

-So CW dad decides to be close to his daughter by working together. I think it is bad for SJ to not warn her of her dad. UGGGH.

-CW bio dad now knows that NR lied and she is dating JH

-MJ moving back in to try to take care of JH's dad. I agree with SJ now she knows his identity he cannot stay at the villa.

-Glad that the stalker/female student came CLEAN. So they added a sad part that her housing deposit was paying for her dad's surgery ergo she needed housing but lied being a boy to do it. At least she confessed the deal was more attractive with RH (she could be closer to him) but agree with mom--they are sharing a room is not right. Especially since not like there is alot of space and 2 beds either.

-CH meeting her bio maternal grandmother and calling her out but then bio grandma lies and causes a ruckus about CW lying. SA also was a bit much screaming and yelling CW stole what is HERS. UH JH is not YOURS he is a person. If he was YOUR boyfriend to begin with , then he wouldn't date CW. But that fact he kept telling her to STOP calling him her BF and then told the colleagues and she PROMISED to quit trying to be his GF if he started dating someone was all a lie. Cause it doesn't help that person he is dating her nemesis.

Everyone protecting someone --CW not telling CEO JW and SJ not telling CW and JW about the ex hubby and situation. JH was protecting his dad and then MJ going back to the house to help the dad recover and protect him to re-adapt.

SA brother seeing HD again and looping her in to help him. LOL aww HD so this will set up a future love line between these two?

I like that in preview UNCLE finally confesses he likes Dr MJ nuna. LOL.

JH and NR, glad he called him out. Now he is found out, I agree NR should move out.

Usually a character is very clingy, overcompensating for being adopted. Kdramas make adoption to be very negative. Being illegitimate is more acceptable than being adopted, it seems. I have a feeling, Seo A is adopted. If not by JW and husband 2, then husband 2 and first wife. 

Agreed HD and new guy will have a relationship. She is so desperate for fame and riches, I hope the writer will not make her chase after him once she knows who he is. He is really not much without family's money.

The bout of protecting someone. It is a source of annoyance, but that's how the story can last for 100 shows, misunderstandings will arise because of info withheld because of protecting someone. 

On 11/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, maribella said:

If she were adopted by JW and husband 2, that would explain why she's so clingy.

In early episode JW said herself she married a second time after CW dad left. Her second husband had a child SA from before. He passed away early and JW adopted SA after that. I guess so she could be legal guardian for SA. 

I find it ironic how both CW and SA is adopted, but their reaction is so different. CW grow up with love and trust for SJ and her siblings. They where a real family even without blod relation. SA have so much insecurity and seems to not belive JW love her as daughter so she think CW is taking away everyone from her. Kinda pity her, but then her behavior is really not ok. 

Frankly I am more scared of CW grandmother and PH than NR. I have a feeling they gonna mess up thing for everyone... Consider NR actually stopped going after CW when CW and JH got together it seems like he have somewhat a conscious mind. I still think there is more that is driving him than just money. Just my hunch as his reaction is all over the place and we still do not know what really is his goal. 

The Chairman had something to do with it. She deemed CW Dad to be not worthy of their lineage since he had criminal backgroud. Plus I think the family enterprise needed help the second husband provided the capital infusion to revive the business.  

Thank you for the OST love it . 

19 hours ago, kboramint said:

Did they ever explain why CW had to be separated from her mom when she was a baby? Why did her dad go to prison? 

It is not completely clear yet.  But, the grandmother did not like CW's dad from the beginning and so she must have orchestrated something  to get CW dad behind bars.  (I think!).  He was not the socially elite that JW loved.  So, when JW had a child, the grandmother orchestrated something, because of which CW dad wanted SJ to take care of CW.  Seeing that the father brought the child to SJ, the grandmother hatched another plan and let SJ take care of her and deserted her, while telling CW's bio mom that the child was dead.    JW might have had postpartum depression and hence the grandmother was able to manipulate her.  

On 12/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, angelwingssf said:

It is not completely clear yet.  But, the grandmother did not like CW's dad from the beginning and so she must have orchestrated something  to get CW dad behind bars.  (I think!).  He was not the socially elite that JW loved.  So, when JW had a child, the grandmother orchestrated something, because of which CW dad wanted SJ to take care of CW.  Seeing that the father brought the child to SJ, the grandmother hatched another plan and let SJ take care of her and deserted her, while telling CW's bio mom that the child was dead.    JW might have had postpartum depression and hence the grandmother was able to manipulate her.  

This makes it sound like the grandmother is real villain of the drama.  

18 hours ago, kboramint said:

This makes it sound like the grandmother is real villain of the drama.  

I think it is.  

In the last episode, the grandmother advises JW to make sure that she should not push away SA because her bio daughter is back.  She had no empathy of what JW went through losing her child, irrespective of who the father is.  Grandmother being a mother has no feelings of remorse of having left CW with someone else and not even checking up on her.  She just kept quiet when JW went through hell (from the tidbits that we have gathered from various episodes).    Once she finds out that SJ told JW about CW (her bio daughter), she calls SJ and yells saying - "Why are you sending her to JW". Don't you know who CW's father is?  So on and so forth.  This shows that she wanted that part of JW past gone and not brought to the forefront.  

I would love to hear others thoughts of what they think about the grandmother.  

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think it is.  

In the last episode, the grandmother advises JW to make sure that she should not push away SA because her bio daughter is back.  She had no empathy of what JW went through losing her child, irrespective of who the father is.  Grandmother being a mother has no feelings of remorse of having left CW with someone else and not even checking up on her.  She just kept quiet when JW went through hell (from the tidbits that we have gathered from various episodes).    Once she finds out that SJ told JW about CW (her bio daughter), she calls SJ and yells saying - "Why are you sending her to JW". Don't you know who CW's father is?  So on and so forth.  This shows that she wanted that part of JW past gone and not brought to the forefront.  

I would love to hear others thoughts of what they think about the grandmother.  

If this was another weekend drama, the grandmother would do something reckless which will result in HD's death in front of CW's eyes.   

Someone suggested that JW was not the daughter. So we can safely throw the conniving old woman into prison.

I think PH will redeem himself and protect CW/SY from whatever SA cooks up. But not before the main couple breaks up once or twice. 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Someone suggested that JW was not the daughter. So we can safely throw the conniving old woman into prison.

I think PH will redeem himself and protect CW/SY from whatever SA cooks up. But not before the main couple breaks up once or twice. 

I differently see the main couple breaking up and getting back together later. 

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

I differently see the main couple breaking up and getting back together later. 

Yes they will end up together but they will break up  once or twice, usually it's part of 'noble idiocy'.

CW does not want to hurt JW who knows that SA has set her sights on JH since young. So she'll say goodbye. That kind of noble idiocy.

9 hours ago, sal2 said:

Preview for next week. MJ get a new love interest and looks like SJ and JH gonna get their missed change to be together (wonder if this gonna affect CW and HJ relationship). :D  

I like MJ. MJ and JW, two  thinking women. MJ was funny when she was still married. Her clothes were the fifties type and she said to JW that she had style. :hwaiting2:

I am glad they are giving her a love life. But there are more than 60 episodes left, they might change her character, & if they constantly have SA plotting against BCW, that would be a drag.

edit: 

her look is not 'with sadness' to me. More like what can I do to break them up.

@maribella I also like those two woman. I think it is sad for MJ that in the marriage there was never mutual love.So I was happy seing her divorce him and enjoying her single life. But did not surprise me that she looked after her ex husband as they did live together many years so there was still some left over feelings. Beside he is the father to her son. Gonna be fun though seeing a new man in her life that hopefully can give her the love JH never could give her. 

Also sad for JW that her own mother plotted against her own kid making her belive that her child was dead... I can not belive how she could do that just because she do not like the kids father. And still plotting...

Many enemies around BWC... I am glad though that it looks like she gonna stay strong and fight back. I hope our Koala gonna stay by her side.  Even though it looks like it is gonna be some trouble to overcome. 

BTW we are halfway into the drama next week. Drama have 50 episodes and looks like we are heading to the climax soon. :) 

6 hours ago, sal2 said:

@maribella I also like those two woman. I think it is sad for MJ that in the marriage there was never mutual love.So I was happy seing her divorce him and enjoying her single life. But did not surprise me that she looked after her ex husband as they did live together many years so there was still some left over feelings. Beside he is the father to her son. Gonna be fun though seeing a new man in her life that hopefully can give her the love JH never could give her. 

Also sad for JW that her own mother plotted against her own kid making her belive that her child was dead... I can not belive how she could do that just because she do not like the kids father. And still plotting...

Many enemies around BWC... I am glad though that it looks like she gonna stay strong and fight back. I hope our Koala gonna stay by her side.  Even though it looks like it is gonna be some trouble to overcome. 

BTW we are halfway into the drama next week. Drama have 50 episodes and looks like we are heading to the climax soon. :) 

We will probably get the background of JW's parents soon. Maybe her father was not quite upstanding. 
I hope they catch the sly penguin soon, pictures on his phone.

He has big ideas, first BCW, now SA.

Archived