[Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!

0ly40

6 hours ago, Shari said:

caused. I really don't understand why he wasn't invited to the wedding when Seo Ah, Na Ro & that wicked grandmother who did all those evil things t

Maybe because he's poor? That is the main objection of the old woman. His associations with fraudsters did not help. JW strongly objected to his presence too.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was pretty funny when PPH snuck himself into the group wedding photo.

I am enjoying Hae-Deun's relationship with Jun-Ah.

Seriously, Terrible Grandma said "sorry" and all is forgiven, just like that? Okay, whatever. Let's just hope to never see her again. 

Birth secret is solved, and the main couple are married. So how will they fill the remaining episodes? Redemption of PPH and Naro, I guess. And Jae-Hui's parents get back together?

23 hours ago, maribella said:

Maybe because he's poor? That is the main objection of the old woman. His associations with fraudsters did not help. JW strongly objected to his presence too.

While I understand why SA and the tyrant hag were invited, i find it actually laughable that the actual poor excuse of family members are still invited, when they’re still despicable and unrepentant (i don’t buy that old hag’s sorry). I feel bad for mr. Park because of this, apparently he’s the only one who reaps what he sowed... for now.

actually I drew a somewhat enjoyment when I saw HD roast SA in front of JA, JA needs to know that his darling little sister was a little miss RickRoll'D. He needs to pick between that and his love for HD. 

5 hours ago, Mocharel said:

actually I drew a somewhat enjoyment when I saw HD roast SA in front of JA, JA needs to know that his darling little sister was a little miss RickRoll'D. He needs to pick between that and his love for HD. 

JA said he should have taken care of his sister and he did tell her to cool it. I am guessing he's defending her because she is sister.  But don't you think at 30 plus, she is well beyond the teeny bopper age, to be taken care of.

I wish NR is a better looking actor, so I could forgive him at the end with all the kumbawa stuff. I know I am biased :glasses:

I am looking forward to the hair pulling part.

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

But don't you think at 30 plus, she is well beyond the teeny bopper age, to be taken care of.

This. She’s an adult, yet she’s throwing a tantrum and got mommy issues and stuff like she’s just a grader. The way she was jealous of BCW was also like this grader kid, who got jealous because, like, imagine you really want this really neat prize from cheetos or this kids’ snack, then found out that a kid from your class got that prize you want and you just want to throw it away or break it just because they can’t have it if you can’t. That’s SA to me. Honestly JA and JW need to be more strict than just “girl take a chill pill” bcs apparently it’s not enough and judging by her character, she won’t stop until someone rams her into stopping. At least JA did acknowledge that he did play a part in enabling SA but does he have the commitment to actually stop his sister and reform her, as a brother?

Preview for Ep. 45 - translated

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/homemadelovestory/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0370-01-700915,read,,45,809673

45회 미리보기 

해든과 준아의 사이를 선뜻 찬성하지 못하는 순정과 완강히 반대하는 정원. 순정은 정원의 모습에 점점 서운해지는데… 은지는 삼광 빌라를 수상하게 맴돌고, 확세는 예기치 못한 일로 월말결선에 참가하지 못한다. 한편, 고백받은 민재는 정후를 찾아가고, 정후는 민재의 새출발을 위해 폭탄선언을 하는데…

Sun-Jeong doesn't agree immediately with Hae-Deun and Jun-Ah's relationship. Jeong-Won is vehemently opposed. Sun-Jeong feels hurt.

Eun-Ji suspiciously hovers around Samgwang Villa. Hwak-Sae cannot participate in the singing contest finals due to a reason he cannot say.

Min-Jae receives a confession and goes to see Jeong-Hu. Jeong-Hu makes an explosive announcement to support Min-Jae's new beginning.

I remember reading on this thread that this drama's writer compared Jeon Seong-woo with Leonardo Di Caprio. So... was she hinting at the ending, with his character dying à la Jack Dawson and this drama to sink just like the Titanic? Or should we urge Yoon Kyeong-ah to consult an eye doctor ASAP? Because unlike his US "counterpart", I am afraid this Korean actor has little to no chemistry whatsoever with either of his on-screen love interests.

On 2/15/2021 at 10:14 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel sorry for Park Philong :(

he loves his daughter and is regretful.

Me too, he deserved another chance. 

BCW is a moron for giving freaking SA compassion that she didn’t deserve even though she’s also just as bad, if not worse than PPH bcs she. Doesn’t. Repent. It’s so hypocritical when she didn’t at least try to give that chance to someone who is truly regretting what he did, BUT gives compassion to someone who clearly never had an ounce of decency or ever treated her nicely before. I used to like BCW but now she’s so dumb. 

On 2/15/2021 at 4:04 PM, chickfactor said:

It was pretty funny when PPH snuck himself into the group wedding photo.

I am enjoying Hae-Deun's relationship with Jun-Ah.

Seriously, Terrible Grandma said "sorry" and all is forgiven, just like that? Okay, whatever. Let's just hope to never see her again. 

Birth secret is solved, and the main couple are married. So how will they fill the remaining episodes? Redemption of PPH and Naro, I guess. And Jae-Hui's parents get back together?

Yes, I actually grinned when I saw PPH had snuck in.  What gave his ex the right to lecture him? Everyone except HD thinks it was okay her denying BCW was her daughter because the timing was inconvenient!  He showed more sincere regrets than she did. 
and don’t get me started on wicked granny! Why did the 3 stooges go to the wedding with the terribly long face. They looked like they were in a wake!
and this SY - for a woman running a clothing firm, she chose a terribly ugly outfit to wear to her daughter’s wedding. And black? 

@fanofr I agree Jung-Won for a supposed classy woman running a clothing business, she looked more like she was attending a funeral than her daughters' wedding LOL.

Now that my favorite couple Bit Chae-Woon & Jae-Hee are a married couple I could finally breathe a sign of relief, what an obstacle filled journey they had. Now I can't wait to see how Hae-Deun & Joon-A and their new & exciting romance develops. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be smooth sailing for either of them, especially with Joon-A bi*ch of a sister lurking around. I'm rooting for them to beat all oppositions since their relationship brings fun & excitement to this drama.

That new character Eun-Ji I'm thinking is likely Ra-Hoon's biological mother. If so, I want to see how that story line develops. I really do like Ra-Hoon's personality in this drama and I find him & Ba-Ruen so adorable as a couple.  It's sad that he has to go on his mandatory military spell but hopefully he gets a well deserve happy ending with Ba-Ruen on his return in the final episode or so.

As for that spoil brat Seo-A & schemer Na-Ro, I personally think they deserve each other. Birds of a feather flock together as they say, they are truly a match made in hell. I want to give Na-Ro the benefit of the doubt that he would start cleaning up his act & repent for his past sins, but that bi*ch Seo-A? I find her too replusive and beyond redemption. However, that could just be my bias towards her LOL.

Episode 47:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/homemadelovestory/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0370-01-700915,read,,47,809830

47회 미리보기 
만정은 은지의 비밀을 알게 되고, 라훈의 친부에 대한 의혹이 점점 쌓여간다. 허락받기 위해 애쓰던 해든과 준아는 노력이 통하지 않자 결국, 돌이킬 수 없는 사고를 치고 마는데… 빛채운은 서아가 협박받고 있다는 사실을 알게 된다. 한편, 민재의 생일을 축하해주던 손정후 가족을 목격한 정후는 그만 바위의 폭탄선언을 듣고야 마는데…

Translation:

Man-Jeong learns Eun-Ji's secret, and her suspicion about Ra-Hoon's biological father grows.

Hae-Deun and Jun-Ah's efforts to receive permission from parent(s) don't work, so they end up causing an "accident" from which they cannot return...

Bit-Chae-Wun finds out that Seo-Ah is being threatened.

Jeong-Hu sees Son Jeong-Hu's family congratulating Min-Jae on her birthday, and hears a bombshell announcement from Ba-Wie.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:24 AM, Shari said:

As for that spoil brat Seo-A & schemer Na-Ro, I personally think they deserve each other. Birds of a feather flock together as they say, they are truly a match made in hell. I want to give Na-Ro the benefit of the doubt that he would start cleaning up his act & repent for his past sins, but that bi*ch Seo-A? I find her too replusive and beyond redemption. However, that could just be my bias towards her LOL.

You’re not alone, she’s too far down the RickRoll'D train to be redeemed. What’s with Kdramas and utterly irredeemable, repulsive characters being written as sympathetic??? Let me ask the questions to the writer. If you were in BCW’s shoes, would you forgive her?? If not, then don’t try to shoehorn such a hypocritical mindset, morons. I stood by my opinion that they should’ve made SA likeable, probably BCW’s bestie at first, this will make her descent into her nasty side more sympathetic, and make BCW not look like an idiot saint for trying to be nice to her. 

i’m still trying to give NR the benefit of a doubt too, he looks like he still considers SJ his mother figure, probably if she’s endangered in some way he will choose to defend her instead. At least imo I feel like NR’s love (in a child’s way)for SJ is real, he’s probably denial of it or not developed enough for him to embrace it, unlike SA. Her love for her mom is selfish, and honestly I don’t buy her affections for JW, she just wants to own her and throw tantrum when she thinks JW pays more attention to BCW when JW still coddles her. Girl, please.

The truck of doooomm.... is now the sedan of doom.

I have just skimmed through the raw version, so the gist is that Kim the gangster turned the tables on NR and PPH for getting him arrested. JW received pictures of NR stalking BCW. I am guessing JW has put 2 and 2 together and concluded that NR has just moved to another rich girl. So he's out.  Kim then phoned PPH, I am not going to guess, my Korean is terrible. Those with me at Man in veil just finished some weeks ago had viewed the deliberate ramming of the ML. Now we have another one. what will happen?

JA and Hae Deun are annoying , overplaying their playfulness. I thought this is the last weekend but no. :confused:

9 hours ago, maribella said:

JA and Hae Deun are annoying , overplaying their playfulness. I thought this is the last weekend but no.

Thank god I wasn’t the only one who thought their pairing was annoying lmao. Honestly HD disappointed me, she was more focused about the familial status between her and BCW than the fact that JA’s bloody sister is the goddamn little miss beeyotch SA. Who tormented, bullied, and actively tried to ruin BCW’s life even to this day! And JA didn’t even try to be strict with her or scold her properly for her childish, nasty behavior! I couldn’t even look at this couple without feeling nauseated, they were both being selfish and their happy go lucky lovey dovey makes me cringe, at least BCW and JH were still adorable.

11 hours ago, maribella said:

Those with me at Man in veil just finished some weeks ago had viewed the deliberate ramming of the ML. Now we have another one. what will happen?

Yeah, the scene is similar to the scene from Man in Veil, except for the context and timeline(it was at night). I think NR might save BCW to redeem himself or gets hit by car while trying to safe BCW or her father might save her. I can't imagine the writers putting the female lead in hospital for the last two episodes of the drama

Archived