[Drama 2020/2021] The Lovers of Samkwang Villa/Homemade Love Story, 오! 삼광빌라!

0ly40

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to SJ who has been pushing for BCW to be included in JW's family register, JW has now acknowledged her daughter.

Wonder what that miserable old woman is up to. PPH is going to break his daughter's heart again. 

I can't hazard what the writer is going to do with SA-NR relationship. Will he let them marry? Then we have to watch more of them and they are not in my to-watch list.

13 hours ago, maribella said:

Thanks to SJ who has been pushing for BCW to be included in JW's family register, JW has now acknowledged her daughter.

Wonder what that miserable old woman is up to. PPH is going to break his daughter's heart again. 

I can't hazard what the writer is going to do with SA-NR relationship. Will he let them marry? Then we have to watch more of them and they are not in my to-watch list.

I think Miserable Grandma is paying PPH to say that JW abandoned her own daughter, to distract everyone from all of her own crimes.

My guess is that PPH is finally overcome with enough guilt that he will actually tell the truth to the journalist and refuse to take Miserable Grandma's money. (Am I overestimating PPH? We will find out tomorrow!)

27 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

I think Miserable Grandma is paying PPH to say that JW abandoned her own daughter, to distract everyone from all of her own crimes.

My guess is that PPH is finally overcome with enough guilt that he will actually tell the truth to the journalist and refuse to take Miserable Grandma's money. (Am I overestimating PPH? We will find out tomorrow!)

Maybe not. In the preview, he actually went to S.Villa and BCW was trying to chase him away.

I wonder how short fathers could have tall children like BCW. In Full House, Rain a strapping 6 footer had a squat father. I had a short father and mother and I am short.

Not fair. :lol:

12 hours ago, maribella said:

I had a short father and mother and I am short.

Yeah but tall girls will also tell ya the field is limited when looking for boys taller than you. My sister is tall and used to tell me that.

Anyway, PPH didn't take Halmoni's bait and instead ratted her out to Jun Won.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:07 AM, rolisrntex said:

Yeah but tall girls will also tell ya the field is limited when looking for boys taller than you. My sister is tall and used to tell me that.

Anyway, PPH didn't take Halmoni's bait and instead ratted her out to Jun Won.

I guess I should have qualified the terms tall and short. BCW looks like she's 5 foot 8 inches, I am 5 foot nothing. So still many inches to go before I tower over anyone.

I believe the writer will have BCW and PPH reconciling before the show ends. JH had earlier on said that it was not PPH's fault that his company crashed. James has not said anything and his mother is cagey about PPH. Not bad for now.

Did anyone catch JW declaring she lost her daughter 20 years ago? BCW was only a few months old when PPH brought her to SJ. In the early episodes, I am quite sure, it was longer. 

I am so glad that the writers did not go too melo, that we will have some time to spend with Koala and Moongi as a married couple...

these two young actors really have great chemistry. This whole cast has really put their heart and craft into giving us something to warm our hearts with. The taste in other shows seems to be for histrionics, but there are many of us that just want something heartwarming, where it stays in the realms of reality and the problems that people in a family and community face - with a happy ending which, of course, is not always realistic... Still, even in these happy endings, there are stretchings of norms and consciousness that are important to making life more fair, especially for women... I look forward to what the final episodes give us, would be nice to have more on the comedic side, this writer does that well... (hoping no cancer, no Alzheimer’s -SA could use some psychiatric help though) 

Very satisfying episodes this weekend.

PPH didn't rat out Grandma, but he did walk away, and good for him.

So happy to see Koala-Moongi get married. They really have very little angst between them and that is nice to see. It's just the people around them are the ones with the problems.

So glad that Jeong-Won announced to everyone that Bit-Chae-Wun is her daughter. It does get confusing that she calls her Bit-Chae-Wun sometimes and Seo-Yeon sometimes.

I loved it when Jeong-Won told Seo-Ah - "That hyperventilating stunt of yours is not going to work with me." HAHAHA, YES! Someone needed to tell off Miss Drama Queen. Also loved it when Jeong-Won talked Seo-Ah into returning home. She really does love and care about Seo-Ah as her daughter, if only Seo-Ah was smart enough to figure it out.

I guess Seo-Ah will throw another hyper-dramatic fit when Koala-Moongi get married. (You're not invited, Girl!)

Speaking of hyper-dramatic fits, looks like Miserable Grandma puts on a show next week. Someone get her a fainting couch.

Ra-Hoon and Ba-Reun - I barely notice these two. They are cute but they really have no presence in the story at all, for some reason. On the other hand, I think the actor playing Jun-Ah is really funny.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/homemadelovestory/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0370-01-700915,read,,43,809495

43회 미리보기 

축복 속에 결혼식을 올리는 빛채운과 재희, 그 자리에 필홍이 나타난다. 민재는 재희 부부와 함께 살게 된 정후가 걱정되는데... 빛채운은 경찰조사를 받고 나온 춘석이 쓰러졌다는 소식을 듣게되고, 서아와 나로는 사과를 하기 위해 재희를 만나러 간다. 한 편, 기분 상한 해든을 달래주던 준아는 그 모습을 빛채운과 재희에게 들키고 마는데...

Ep.43 Preview Translation:

Bit-Chae-Wun and Jae-Hui get married surrounded by the blessings from others, and Pil-Hong appears.

Min-Jae worries about Jeong-Hu when he begins to live with the newlywed couple...

Bit-Chae-Wun hears that Chun-Seok (grandma) fainted after a police interrogation, and Seo-Ah and Na-Ro go to meet with Jae-Hui to apologize.

Jun-Ah comforts Hae-Deun when her feelings are hurt, and Bit-Chae-Wun and Jae-Hui discover them.

There 8 hours or so of screening time left. What is there left? 

NR and SA, HD and JA to come out as couples, the uncle and auntie to get married and MJ to decide between the vinegary old man or the tall handsome professor. @chickfactor I agree with you the brother is not necessary to be a couple. Thank heavens, they did not expand her father in hospital story. 

I suspect we will get a lot of The nasty couple NR and SA this weekend, after THE wedding. Or will they jump the queue and get married first? 

I don’t like this turn of events. Who the hell is JW that she gets to decide when not to ack BCW & when to declare BCW is her daughter? 

so NR & spoilt SA will end up together. Everything will be forgiven & all live happily together! Irks.

@maribella, I like the ‘vinegary old man’.  He looks very distinguished & has a heart of gold under the crusty exterior.  The professor on the other hand is delusional.  He thinks he looks way younger? He looks old enough to be the grandpa of his son! And by the looks of it, it’s obvious he spends a lot of time in the hair salon, dyeing, highlighting & perming his  hair! I wouldn’t want a guy who spend more time in the hair salon that I do!!

3 hours ago, fanofr said:

I don’t like this turn of events. Who the hell is JW that she gets to decide when not to ack BCW & when to declare BCW is her daughter? 

so NR & spoilt SA will end up together. Everything will be forgiven & all live happily together! Irks.

after a series of events in favor of the protagonists,  you will see NR and SA will ask for forgiveness, I also think they will end up together and everything will be forgiven, it's always like that in this kind of drama, but I think NR will always have feelings for BCW

9 hours ago, fanofr said:

delusional.  He thinks he looks way younger? He looks old enough to be the grandpa of his son! And by the looks of it, it’s obvious he spends a lot of

Ok ok :sweat_smile: you must admit he's tall and a professor. We don't know that he dyes his hair but JH's pa's hair is getting redder. Is it the light or he's really turned 180 o? 

I think if the writer is going to redeem NR, he will have to break up with SA in an attack of guilty conscience.  Then she or he may go overseas. Probably running at the airport scene will appear. 

They are all in their thirties, why is SA behaving like a teenager? Writer, please let's not deviate too much from reality.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:12 AM, zashibear said:

Why is Seoh Ah running the show. Whatever she wants she gets. That Chairwoman grandma needs to go exile in USA she is just too troublesome. And why is Hwang Naro now gettins sub plots. I hate the baddies in this show.  

same. I despise rotten people who openly showed their nastiness but no one called them out for it. What a bunch of clowns. It’s one thing if the villains tried to hide their nastiness but SA openly harassed BCW. I’m worried they’re gonna try to make us feel sorry for SA by having her as NR’s victim or sth and then she goes to say she was JeAlOuS oF YoU (BCW) aLl tHiS tiMe

Not in a billion years, mister bister.

She’s already doubled down on her nasty business too far down the hole to elicit any sort of sympathy for her. Her “love” for JW and JH was selfish, she said she loves JW and JH but she clearly went along with her schemes and made JW miserable just so she could ruin BCW. If she truly “loves” them she would’ve stopped. Such a shame, she had such a good potential to be more than just a two dimensional Disney’s Evil Queen who’s driven by selfish hate and narcissistic jealousy. She’s gonna throw a tantrum and ruin BCW’s happiness bcs she just can’t have BCW be happy. I wish JH would just slap her.

That was a sweet episode. The wedding dress was just lovely.

I wish I understood what SA said to HD about her photo. Why would the director berate the contractor for anything wrong? There is the project manager. 

I am not sure I like the hide and seek romance.

I definitely don't like that conciliatory tone BCW has while talking to SA. She needs to pay for her underhanded dealings first.

Rather sad for PPH who had to sneak in his daughter's wedding and looks like he had opened a shop in front  of the villa.:open_mouth:

Jae Hee, looked handsome and Bit Chae Woon so beautiful in their wedding outfits. I was so happy to see them finally get married after all the difficulties they faced to be together.

@maribella I too felt sad for PPH, especially when he was reduced to boldly sneak into the group photo! Although he made some bad choices in the past, at least he showed remorse and apologised for the hurt he caused. I really don't understand why he wasn't invited to the wedding when Seo Ah, Na Ro & that wicked grandmother who did all those evil things to the bride & groom without blinking an eye, was allowed to come. How appalling!

I also agree Seo Ah needs to be chastised for all her wrong doings. I find her temper tantrums so tiring and the sight of her just gets me annoyed. I honestly don't know why Bit Chae Woon is wasting her time empathizing with her when Seo Ah has never once shown regret nor apologised for all the intentional harm she has caused her.

2 hours ago, Shari said:

I also agree Seo Ah needs to be chastised for all her wrong doings. I find her temper tantrums so tiring and the sight of her just gets me annoyed. I honestly don't know why Bit Chae Woon is wasting her time empathizing with her when Seo Ah has never once shown regret nor apologised for all the intentional harm she has caused her.

This so much. When BCW called SA her “sister” when she told NR off I was like “....srsly??” That’s so darn dumb. SA never once showed a modicum of decency to her, never apologized, and still acts like a RickRoll'D to her, BCW is an idiot for trying to show some sympathy for someone who doesn’t deserve it, perhaps SJ’s sainthood rubbed off on her. If I were her I would probably leave her alone after my initial warning about NR and let NR ruin her, then once that happens I would just laugh in her face. After all, she did say it was “none of my business”, why should I care?

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

the wedding scenes were fabulous, the dress was a charm. I still don't see NR and SA as a couple it feels more like a watchdog relationship. I think BCW's kindness is because he wants to find a way to build a good relationship with his sister in law for the love of her bio mother and then become an extended family.

Archived