[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

Ep 5 was very sweet episode even though we had our two missing each as SA was not HS mentor anymore. JS pushing HS around at work just because of jealousy is very unprofessional. At least SA is staying professional even though I am sure she want to curse him out. But HS is so cute assuring SA he is ok. I guess this move is just gonna drive them even more close as they do not have trainee mentor relationship anymore. Our girl is seeing him with new eyes, slowly falling for him. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Ha-ha just because there's a rival, Jae Shin becomes the expert on what Song Ah wants apparently.:unamused: He's trying to guilt trip Hyun Seung into thinking that he's holding her back from her career. Like does she have no mind of her own?!

What's the deal with his BIL & chef? Some speculate it's because they're ***? Ha Eun as usual with her bluntness.:joy: She's a bit too grown to be in child car seat though LoL? Couldn't help notice how huge Hyun Seung's hands were when he cupped Ha Eun's face ha-ha.:gangnamstyle:

Jae Woon & Hyun Seung's sis - cute. Him bribing the store staff with dessert treats to keep him informed of her whereabouts eheheh. His sis is some piece of work. The way she practically blackmailed Jae Shin into marrying her. It looks like she might harm poor Song Ah.. 

Can't get over how Hyun Seung teased Song Ah over her dance moves!:Twerkdatbutt::exercice:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

The feeling of sadness came when I knew the real story he looked disappointed during a dinner with the sales team ajushi@ajumma. Lee Jae slShin you are evil ok. Definitely Hyun Seung feels guilty because he, Song Ah does not want to go to europe. Can't wait for episode 6. Yes, the 'lean on me' ost is very interesting. 
Rowon facial expression is very good in this drama. This is my first time to watch his drama. 
  • Like 4

On 31/01/2021 at 12:30 PM, qing said:

The 1st reason I'm tried watching this drama because the teaser attractive enough

But after 1-2 ep, I become disappointed..

1. Too much characters appear in early ep, dont know what the focus..

2. The character noona dongsaeng just 1 year difference in age, also the seniority office gap just 2 years..But song Ah act like they difference 5-6 years..

Even Bae Tami in drama WWW who has difference age far enough not act like Song Ah..

4. The scene when hyun seung wiped song ah lipstick more like CF scene than drama scene..

1. As always some drama make a early episode to introduce the character. (i think its ok because after this i no need to know about other characters because i already have info at the beginning of the episode regarding the side characters. Just focus on the main lead only. 

2. The difference one-two year gap is for their work experience and senority in workplace but their age gap 4-5 year in webtoon.

3. The scene wipe lipstick is the implicit meaning to withdraw from the toxic relationship. (i read rowoon interview for this scene) 

Btw, you should continue watch next episode because their character growing up in each episode. 

• Like 4

I usually wait and watch both episodes before giving an opinion but episode 5 was good. 

Of course Jae Shin will use that card to try to get back with SA, I wonder why he's not afraid yet after what the sister told him in his apartment. She can destroy him even if she loves him... interesting...

Past episodes I had my doubts but I think now I can confirm the director knows about Jae Shin and SA, he just don't say anything because maybe think it will finish after the wedding or just let it pass because knows Jae Shin doesn't love his sister.. 

Another thing is SA mom I wonder what happened in the pass to her mom to be like this now, I can see this lady making problems in the future.

Let's wait for episode 6 to see what more happens.

Edited by celflor
  • Like 3

If I am the sort of posters who can shoot heart and arrows gif I would.

Kyah. Episode 6 was da bomb. Let's get Jaeshin out of the way. I hope he finds his way away from his father and the Chairman's family. Why do they make kids have such useless parents? The Chairman's words were so cutting and condescending. I don't think that's the correct word.  Not many people are old money for the rich to adopt such an attitude. And I actually felt sorry for him and so did SA in the car. 

That was one of the sweetest drunken behaviour I've seen on tv. Lol. I also just came from Lovestruck in the city where the FL was drunk. I really laughed at his behaviour. Yes if it was real life I would be mortified too. 

Overall a very sweet episode.  I was having such 2nd hand embarrassment behaviour for him at the end. Lol. Rowoon is very cute. I didn't expect him to be able to carry that off. He is extremely sweet- the character!! Having the actor have such a smile did help.

On the other hand, wowee, how good is his complexion? And the pores. Anyone examining themselves? How often does one need a beauty treatment to get such skin? And not a single pigmentation- you know? Sunspots. Not even a single zit. Does he go out in the sun? How do people maintain such complexion?

The MD guy's romance love line is keeping me very amused. Its the actor; he always has such geekiness combined with such savoir- faire. He makes me laugh.

Korean dramas love their makjang family relationships. And I was cracking up all episode thinking that the ML is going to call him maehyeong right? Then his b**tch vindictive sister will be his in-law. Worse still his wife's ex is now or rather will be in- laws. I can't even write what she will call the MD. It makes me laugh even more. 

So yeah Jaeshin will be written out of the story right? At least it gives the wedding or romance a timeline. One month.

The actor playing Jaeshin is playful and smiling in his BTS. I wish him more screen time but man Jaeshin can't be in the ep 16 family group right?

Ps. I don't like webtoon spoilers. I don't care to even read the webtoon. So I will avoid reading any comparisons if its in spoilers. In THIS DRAMA the age gap is 1 year and work experience 2 years. So this is the romance loveline I am following. No I don't even know what they got up to in the webtoon. Never been interested in manhwas or webtoons. I will watch the adaptations and like it based on the drama itself. My experiences with book adaptations ie the Netflix Bridgerton or Star Trek  have been abysmal. Books are betrer. So don't want to know and have spoilers from the webtoon. Thank you.

Can it be put in spoilers since we are only at 6 episodes so far. Please don't spoil my anticipation. Thank you.

• Like 5

I love LOVE love LOVE this couple!! Ep 6 was so sweet!! She is definitely falling for him and his reactions after she told him about her intention to stay and not leave for Europe was soooo cute!!!!

I can't wait to see more development between OTP in ep 7!!!:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

What another lovely episode. I am glad SA knows what make her happy when it comes to her work. She really was bomb when she told JS you still like the teenager you. She know she do not want to get dragged into that mess. Her relationship with her mother... oh, no wonder she could see that with JS. Looks like her mother are living in the past refusing to see reality... She think her daughter is still a teenager. the way she could not understand that SA could have boyfriend and even marry since she is 28. 

HS level up the cuteness and his eyes looking at her so gently. My heart. :wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ha-ha drunk Hyun Seung is so funny:joy:. More so the height difference eheheh. Poor dude he had to bend in half to put his head on Song Ah's shoulder. :loolz:

Enjoying the comic relief in Jae Woon and Ji Seung LoL. Too bad they get so lil screen time. I really admire the actor who plays Jae Woon. His eyelashes are to die for.:omg:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

I like the plot of this drama because it is rarely featured in love stories that men fall in love first with women. I usually watch drama with plot, women who fall in love first or women act stupid to look cute. 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:33 AM, sal2 said:

Drunk HS saying SA is pretty. :wub:

@sal2 your gif always enjoyful. We want more! 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:33 AM, sal2 said:

Drunk HS saying SA is pretty. :wub:

@sal2 your gif always enjoyful. We want more! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

It’s a snail’s pace until next Monday. How much do I love this drama? I keep checking here for more updates. Both leads are doing such an amazing job! And the other cast members as well.. cannot wait until Monday and Tuesday. 

• Like 6

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마