[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

Just finished Episode 15. Sad but good episode.

You can see that Song Ah realizes she made a mistake. She misses Hyun Seung.

Oh my  Jae Woon had me laugh he turned into a  groom-zilla lol.

Aww that ''I missed you, I am sorry, I still like you'' scene it is sad but I loved it, they still love each other so much.

When Song Ah grabbed Hyun Seung hand because of the fire alarm (Fire drill)  cute scene.

Oh wow that ending scene eh, now she will  chase him ahh. 

That promo for the last episode ahhh  :wub: can't wait.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the break up. After many times turning down meeting HS because of work, she clearly could feel in his voice that she disappointed him. He also said that is was hard for him when she asked. But him being him put on his brave face. Clearly did not help that they where in a  long distance relationship either. Like they say you do not know what you have before it is gone. So this separation made her realize just how much she loves him. I love seeing SA taking her steps toward HS and it clearly slowly breaking his walls too. :)   I do love this couple!

Their first meeting after the break up... 

giphy.gif

HS smiling to himself after SA showed with action and words what he means to her.  :wub:

giphy.gif

This two is also fun couple. :D

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The.Lannister said:

And seems Hyo joo & Jae shin too might end up together...the writer seems to be a fan of unhealthy relationships 

I would have agreed if there had been no time jump, and even I must admit that I did not see them together until this episode 15, but with the time which has passed apparently they all have both matured.

I hope for a wedding for our leads:love:, since in the preview they are facing SongAH's mother, but I have the impression that they will just be engaged and that they will end the drama with the wedding of the CEO,

Rowoon is :4267_LiccGif:

Once I read something about twin flames/twin soul, in where there's always a runner and a chaser and when they complete this stage the roles are inverted and they experiment all the same again, after this if this 2 person stay together then the relationship is almost indestructible and made of true love. I don't know if the writer try to portray this but I think is kind of similar.

SA had to break up with him to realize this and maybe is now the time when the roles were inverted. I remember the conversation she had with her boss, she say that in every decision there'll regrets, and she had to choose what she'll regret less, at that time SA was still recovering from a toxic relationship plus she had this past dad trauma. Maybe the separation and distance make her realize that the decision she regret the most is left the love of her life and that job is not that important. 

As I say before it'll be fun and cute to see how she now chase him, I hope she work hard because I still don't buy her repentance.

Jae Won and Jim Seung are really cute, he being the groomzilla haha I expecting a nice and smooth wedding for them, I like too that she have a nice relationship with Hyo Joo. 

Waiting for next and final episode and see SA working hard for her love :heart:

I've really enjoyed this drama. Thought it was a fun escape with terrific lead couple chemistry, beautifully shot romantic scenes, and a believable workplace.  I loved the KLAR team and all of the actors.  And all of the clothes!  Except for the high heels the clothes looked like outfits you could actually wear to the office.  Did not hurt that the cast was gorgeous. And JTBC even gave us terrifically fun BTS clips. Even when filming outside in cold winter weather the cast and crew were joking and working hard. I don't know how they could endure filming outside in the cold like that.  

For the character development, I also liked the fact that SA's relationship with her mom improved by having that hard conversation. The drama did not make her into Monster Mom. She grew. A lot of the characters grew and are in better places in their lives than at the beginning of the drama. 

I still don't quite understand what's going on with the younger sister and her husband. Hoping episode 16 will clear that up.

And grateful that we don't have to wait for the final scene of episode 16 for SA and HS to get back together. Looking forward to a happily ever after for all of these characters. 

@ck1Oz , @The.Lannister

Ahahah I am just as confused as both of ya!

With the recent tragic news of the death of a transgender in Korea, it's obvious their society is very set in their ways and not ready to tackle such a heavy issue which is sad. I can't imagine how many more like Woo Hyun who just suffer in silence just to stay alive basically.

For Woo Hyun he's lucky, he found a loyal and committed partner in Yeon Seung. She also look prettier in longer hair btw. And they did a splendid job raising Ha Eun - who's still my fave character on this messy show LoL.

Was it because Hyo Joo was too clingy that turned him off? So now that she's aloof, Jae Shin is interested ha-ha?! Song Ah was playing the noble idiot when she broke up with Hyun Seung. Well I guess love does make people do stupid things. I'm just glad she knew she took Hyun Seung for granted & is doing the chasing for a change.  

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Spoiler

SONG AH IN WHITE DRESS AND HYUN SUNG IN GROOM DRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY WILL BE A MARRIED COUPLE

I cant' express my happiness right now!!!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Spoiler

:evilelmo:

1. They are get together, HOT KISSES, LOVE PROMISES, A FUTURE TOGETHER and a GREAT FINALE!!!!

THE FINAL CLIP

Spoiler

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

Look I like Rowoon in this drama. He potrayed a guy in love perfectly. And the Director and the oldest sister is a stand out for OTP adorableness.

But this drama broke my little happy family. We don't often have enough post romance families in Kdramas. And no matter how good a young actor is they play the tortured childhood portion of a Kdrama.

I don't know who the actors are who played the 2nd sister and her husband but they were nice parents and a good couple. I have nothing against him being gay. But the writer wanted a plot line. The scene at the beach broke my heart. My god Ha Eun crying broke my heart.

This drama broke one of the nicest Kdrama families I liked. Even the mother's voice was sweet and kind. What did the mother say in bed?  " Eomma and Appa are very sorry to cause Ha Eun such pain. " And the way Ha Eun responded to Hyun Seung. Omg... go shatter my heart some more.

Did anyone notice how many photos of Ha Eun was scattered in the background at home and in the bedroom?

Until my shattered heart pieces together this drama doesn't make me associate the OTP romance.

The little girl is a great actress.  And geez couldn't they be the happy supportive 2nd sister and family without making the husband gay, her being supportive to him for 3 years and making that little girl so upset?

Why why why? There are enough side plots.

9 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Look I like Rowoon in this drama. He potrayed a guy in love perfectly. And the Director and the oldest sister is a stand out for OTP adorableness.

But this drama broke my little happy family. We don't often have enough post romance families in Kdramas. And no matter how good a young actor is they play the tortured childhood portion of a Kdrama.

I don't know who the actors are who played the 2nd sister and her husband but they were nice parents and a good couple. I have nothing against him being gay. But the writer wanted a plot line. The scene at the beach broke my heart. My god Ha Eun crying broke my heart.

This drama broke one of the nicest Kdrama families I liked. Even the mother's voice was sweet and kind. What did the mother say in bed?  " Eomma and Appa are very sorry to cause Ha Eun such pain. " And the way Ha Eun responded to Hyun Seung. Omg... go shatter my heart some more.

Did anyone notice how many photos of Ha Eun was scattered in the background at home and in the bedroom?

Until my shattered heart pieces together this drama doesn't make me associate the OTP romance.

The little girl is a great actress.  And geez couldn't they be the happy supportive 2nd sister and family without making the husband gay, her being supportive to him for 3 years and making that little girl so upset?

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! I cried with Ha eun when writernim broke her heart and i really don't understand this plot twist at all. From my point i didn't see the husband as a gay and i really hoped they could back to normal family life mostly because i liked a LOT the Chae trio and that little girl was a jewel!!:heartxoxo:

My finale toughts:

TOTALLY LOVED OTP MOMENTS and i liked Song Ah's character growth. She finally understood Hyung Seung's pain also thanks to HS's sister and his friend. Kudos to writer and actors for giving us such a beautiful love story.:fullofhearts:

I really liked Ji Seung and Jae Won story and about Jae Shin i think i liked his course of life after his father's death.

I even appreciated Hyo Joo character and her outcome as a new woman who left her past alone and live her life as indipendent and fierce woman.:gangnamstyle:

BTW i really want to see another drama with Won Jin Ah and Ro Woon as OTP and hope to see the last BTS of ep 16...

They kissed as a real couple in love and i liked their chemistry a lot!!!:7555_attack:

The only thing that kept me from dropping this was - Ha Eun:fullofhearts:Such potential at such a young age too. Her future's so bright, can't wait to see more of her in upcoming projects.:winkx:

I don't really have much to add on Song Ah/Hyun Seung because their story is predictable LoL. I will say kudos to Ro Woon who has proven to be more than a capable idol turn actor so well done:yay: I have to say his lips are so so so pretty ha-ha! Kissable too well that's a different topic altogether ahem.:love:

My heart goes out to Ha Eun but she's a smart young lady and with the support of her mom, aunt, uncle she'd do just fine. That's what I love about Hyun Seung's family, they're so supportive of one another. Song Ah's mom is a busy lady and it's nice to see, she's also adorable eheh. 

Hyo Joo, Jae Shin, Jae Woon nice to see their growth and making peace amongst themselves. Guess the writer isn't promoting unhealthy relationships after all LoL. And while it didn't work out for Yeon Seung/Woo Hyun, I'm glad she didn't bear grudges and was supportive to the end~ 

Well that's it y'all it was a watchable drama, I felt like I was on a journey with the characters eventhough it was getting a tad lull sometimes. Until the next one, take care XoxoX. :heartxoxo:         

5 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Agreed - after 15 episodes they made Ha Eun cry - that was the low point in the finale for me

I hope to see this little actress in something else soon, she's great!  :approves:

Just finish the last episode, kind of disappointed, I don't know... I expected something more, but then I remember this drama is a webtoon based drama so of course it will have manga like scenes. 

What I liked of previous episodes was they stay away of that style that was really strong in the first 2 episodes and make more real scenes, sadly they go back for the last episode... 

I hoped for more hard working SA, I know she do her best but they got back so fast, I guess love is stronger that anything else.

I liked that not everyone have a hearts and unicorns ending, that is the only real thing I found in this episode, Yeong Seung knew this and I think she didn't expect anything more, I like how they manage things in a mature way for the sake of their daughter. Haeun crying break my heart, I could feel her pain (hands up to the child actress that do a amazing job all episodes)

I'm sad that we didn't get to see Ji Seung and Jae Won wedding, they looked so cute and lovely together. Love that he kind of fix things with Jae Shin nice ending to then. Hyo Too wow! all grown up, nice to see her development. 

Despite the style of this last episode I like how all actors develops and portrayed their characters really well, I didn't watch anything from Rowoon before but I like his acting style is really professional for a idol just starting actor. His chemistry with Jinah is amazing too, hope to see more of them again in the future. 

Nice ride with of all of you friends, hope to see all again in other projects or here too sometimes. 

I'm happy with this drama. Very realistic. starting with one -handed love and finally not being able to part with each other.

I understand why Song Ah asked to break up. She was overwhelmed with hard work and guilt for always hurting her partner. The Cha family is very supportive of each other. I can feel the close family ties they exemplify.

In my opinion Rowoon is good at making various reactions as an actor compared to idol actors like Chae Eun Woo.

Their chemistry is very interesting although I often see rowoon shippers frequently criticizing their chemistry. I think they are blind.

I also like the other side characters that are featured. They have their own side of life. Each character gives its own message.

I can't wait to see bts for last 2 episodes this weekend.

Thanks for all the comments from you in this thread. I enjoyed being able to exchange views and share my tastes about this drama here.

Congratulations Rowoon for being the best boyfriend in this drama. Thank you Ji Na cause show what remorse for not making the right choice.

I like this word came from Song Ah....

'I'm sorry, I still miss and love you ...'

Archived