[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

6 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Finish today episode. 

When they together why my heart like 'dugun dugun' :partyblob: The way hyung seung stare at song ah always like full of passion. 

They did a great job to potrait lovely couple. So matured and comfort each other. Im amazed by their chemistry. 

I love the way director potrait chae siblings bonding time. So nice and make me feels calm. 

Huhuhu....the chef and hyun seung in law.  I hope his sister can handle with wise and rational. 

Every supporting cast do a great job too. I saw in male manager instagram, they (Klar team) go hiking together. Maybe on their free time. And not for shooting. I dont know.

Lee Jae Shin is indeed selfish and not honest in relationship. Fortunately, he quickly realized. I was amazed with the feeling of ceo (lee jae shin friend) who really thinks jae shin is his true friend. jae shin should be grateful for that.

The last scene make me wanna scream. We will see they kiss again! 

And and and the preview for next week, whats a meaning we not break up? Dont break up my dear. Its make me feel sick to wait until next wait. Hahaha....im crazy!

Got to sleep right now...zzzzzzz

Exactly my thought!!! And when HS's sister saw Song Ah with him she was totally pleased!!:sparklyeyes: I love all the cuteness in this episode and hope in the last 4 episodes writer don't mess up!!:facepalm:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I am running short of time today. No time to even watch the whole episode. I have read all the spoilers so does someone mind pointing out when the sister met Song- ah? Which minute? I assume its the 2nd sister? I want to go watch it. Thank you.

I just watched the clip. That girl. That little girl has acting talents up the wazoo. Omg can I just squeeze her and say " good job? "  The way she asked in thankfulness if he is dating now. And when he answered wrongly about the correct answer. Hahaha. * clap, clap, clap * she is a true dating guru.  That bathroom scene were she was * selling * his attributes then praised Song-ah? One of the cutest thing I've seen on tv and I busted a gut laughing when she patted her shoulder. I just love that kid. 

Geez those 2. " My hand is busy. " How does such cheesiness come so naturally?

10 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Hi I am running short of time today. No time to even watch the whole episode. I have read all the spoilers so does someone mind pointing out when the sister met Song- ah? Which minute? I assume its the 2nd sister? I want to go watch it. Thank you.

I just watched the clip. That girl. That little girl has acting talents up the wazoo. Omg can I just squeeze her and say " good job? "  The way she asked in thankfulness if he is dating now. And when he answered wrongly about the correct answer. Hahaha. * clap, clap, clap * she is a true dating guru.  That bathroom scene were she was * selling * his attributes then praised Song-ah? One of the cutest thing I've seen on tv and I busted a gut laughing when she patted her shoulder. I just love that kid. 

Geez those 2. " My hand is busy. " How does such cheesiness come so naturally?

The first sister, the same that met Song Ah in the Atelier... she picked-up the little child and HS presented Song Ah as his girlfriend. The minute is 51.43!

Ha Eun is such a darling! She was pretty savage too, toying with that boy on marriage - WoW. What was I doin' at her age ha-ha!? Nice to see how happy Hyun Seung makes Song Ah but in next ep. preview, it seems they might take a break.? That just sucks. 

I feel bad for Hyun Seung's sis.. she must feel so betrayed. Her husband should have come clean sooner. Sadly I don't think he loves her as much as she does for him.  

Still don't care for Jae Shin LoL. He's got his hands full dealing with Hyo Joo. Those 2 deserve each other. Why so lil screen time for Ji Sung/Jae Woon!? 

I really liked Hyun Seung's work ethics, how he doesn't do work half heartedly and that won the intern over so bravo! What that makeup reviewer did was low btw.     

Love this episode.  So much cute and forward movement. :wub:

Regarding that job offer in England. I thought that alone would not mean they would break up, and it sound like our man is not in for that. So my best guess is that they gonna have a long distance relationship after talking about it. It is also just a temporally stay, so she gonna be back. :) 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Great episode again, I think this drama is improving episode by episode, sadly is just 4 more chapters to the end..

Last episode ending how that scene follow is up to us right? :smirk:

I like how HS is always so supportive and understanding to SA, that's why I don't think they'll break up even if she change work, of what I understand (I understand korean) is not a overseas position is just change of workplace or I miss some part? Anyways even if they'll not break up it will be difficult and maybe problems can arise but I'm sure they'll be ok, this last episodes I think it will portray that in couples is not all roses and hearts but if they understand and support each other they can beat anything.

With this last chapter I don't know how to feel about Jae Shin because I feel sorry for him, he seems so small and vulnerable in the talk with SA but at the same time I could feel the hurt in the director heart, he really consider Jae Shin as his real friend and this sudden turn of events shows him that it was not like that. I hope they sort things out and can continue a real and sincere friendship, I think the director is the only good person on that family despite his eccentricity.

Wow wow wow I wonder now what will happen to Yeon Seung, Hyung Woo and the chef, that revelation will change everything, I hope they can resolve things is the best way and not getting too much hurt, I afraid of the little Haeun :bawling:

Again the long wait till next Monday, but thanks to everybody posting is less tedious :heart:

Again a good episode yesterday. Song-ah is a very dedicated professional I must say...and no I am not referring to how she made the YouTuber confess online. Her very handsome boyfriend is there on phone doing this...

spacer.png

and yet she continues watching YT videos! I would have stopped working at the first ring :D:joy: 

I am glad they didn't drag the Hyo-joo trying to create a scene unnecessarily. Also super happy with how maturely Jae-woon handled the whole thing first with his sister & then with Song-ah. He is a truly good man & I think Jae-shin should have been genuine with him instead of thinking of him as a ladder to his dreams.

Jae-shin meeting Song-ah left me feeling uneasy. That mad fiancee of his has a detective on his trail...hope she doesnt blow this up into something it isnt. That man is just a trouble maker. 

Hi. Really enjoying the drama. The acting is so good. The cast is gorgeous, too. And I love the clothes!  

I'm really enjoying the slow burn lovey dovey between Song-ah and Hyun-seung. Even the BTS clips of all their  romantic moments are great fun to watch.  

I also like the serious stuff. That tough conversation between Song-ah and her mom about her dad's infidelity, for example. You could see from the flashbacks how much she loved her mother. And her father, too. He wasn't just cheating on her mom, though, but cheating with his underage student? Total betrayal of trust.  Song-ah helped her mom confront it and hopefully move on.  The preview with HS taking her mom out for a meal seems promising.  I also liked the writer's humor: Song-ah thoughtfully brought her mom clothes etc etc for the hospital stay only to have her mom complain: Why didn't you bring more toilet paper? I laughed out loud it rang so true. 

I also feel for Yeon-seung, Hyung-woo, and the chef. What will happen next?  Fortunately, Ha-eun is a bright and happy little girl and I hope she can stay that way. And she has a lot of people who love her. Including all of us!

The only plot line I dread is Hyo-joo. She really cries out for some kind of professional help. It's such a pity, though. Her character loved Jae-shin despite his lack of social status. Too bad it wasn't reciprocal. But that's life. Get a grip, Hyo-joo. And some medication and therapy too maybe. 

Please let us have more Jae-woon and noona romance! His character turned out to be a really nice guy. Hoping. 

And, yes, more lovey dovey, please!  :wub:

The chemistry is really on point in the last 4 episodes...:sparklyeyes: Hope to see development about HS's second sister situation. I really want to see a happy resolution between her and the husband for their daughter's sake.

About the drama title... She would never know. A thought crossed my mind: what if the title is referred to HS's second sister? In fact she would never know about her husband situation.:facepalm:

BTW i think ep 13-14 we'll get a little break-up but if that happens i'll be mad because they surely slept together in the end of ep 12 so i'll not forgive writer.:criesariver:

Someone on YT said if Song Ah and Hyun Seung will break-up writer will be sued:popcornjackson:

Archived