[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen on instagram, rating this drama at a normal rate only. But in Naver it can get a lot of views and comments. Every time this drama airs on IQIYI, it gets the top 3 most watched in the app. 

For me this drama is good. Very chicky. When we fall in love with someone, we will do things that make him/her smile.

In episode 8, ex-lover hyun seung will appear. Will Song Ah be jealous or not? 

The feeling of watching on going drama is suck. Keeps makes me check here and there!

Getting Soo Ae vibes from Won Jin Ah. I get Song Ah's hesitance but Hyun Seung's just such a keeper.:highonflowers: Her bff Ga Young is such a shipper ha-ha!:joy: YaY Jae Woon had a date with Ji Seung, they're such a fun duo. Still wondering what's the deal with the chef and Hyun Seung's sis?

Hyo Joo's ridiculous. They work together HELLo.:unamused: Ro Woon looked hot in that houndstooth jacket at the end of ep. 07.  :heartxoxo:

I really don't want to write as it makes me sound so susceptible. But heck Hyun Seung is really written as a swoony guy here. My heart went to my throat at the cliffhanger. Didn't squeal but wow he has balls.

' nuff said. Anymore and it would be gushing.

I actually came to say I am semi- interested in Jaeshin as a character. He sucked it up and decided to accept the bed he chose to lie in. I presume he slept with what'shernameB. Definitely disliked her. Then he cut ties with the father. Whatever reasons he chose to do so its the right choice for someone like him. I don't believe in children supprting deadbeat parents.

So objectively I want him to have a happy ending. Be it with the family or cutting ties. I don't believe she would suddenly turn over a new leaf. Because no matter the jealous accusations at the end, the FL and BM Lee are colleagues. You cannot have the Chairman's granddaughter fiancee throwing a jealous tantrum.

I know @Jillia has posted this but this an EXCELLENT preview. I will set aside time tomorrow morning to watch this. Heck care kids going to school and all. Lol.

And its very bad when I actually checked the outfits changes vs the scene. And if the preview is back to front as its always is the 2nd female lead appears. Brother... is that actress making a living playing RickRoll'D 2nd female leads. Its gotten to the point I have PTSD whenever she appears on the screen. Ergh. I watched her in her last 2 dramas and thoroughly despised her characters. I hope she chose a role where she is the nice first love. The one who threw Hyun Seung away even when he begged her. For a rich man.

Oh horrors. That doesn't sound like a nice first love character again. Her agency is KEYEAST. Can't they get her different roles?

Hi. Just wanted  to say I'm really enjoying this drama. I read a review panning early episodes for their "toxic masculinity."   Hyun Seung wiping off Song Ah's lipstick was over the top I agree. I wish the director had not included it. No woman would put up with that especially from a junior at work. But I'm enjoying the drama anyway.  It's a fun escape and the actors are all terrific. 

I love the leads. Won Jin A feels completely convincing as a competent, strong, fun woman with depths of feeling. And Rowoon as Hyun Seung! Had never watched him before this. Wow, is he impressive. So manly and reliable. What a sweetheart, too.  I keep replaying the final scene in episode 7 where he steps in as  her knight in houndstooth armor. The secondary characters are fun to watch, too. Enjoying all the subplots. 

Except maybe the Song Ah mom plot. I wish her mom could get some mood lifting medication or maybe some talk therapy or both.  I guess she doesn't want her daughter to have a man because she knows on some level her husband was cheating on her? 

I do like the way the writer makes the plot go forward by letting us see Song Ah watch the three very important men in her life. There's the scene where she's looking through the school door and sees her father interacting inappropriately with a young student? And she starts going out with Jae Shin after overhearing how terrible his father is. And that lovely scene where she watches Hyun Seung celebrating and waltzing with a broom stick because she's not leaving him. Her watchfulness is an interesting plot device. Really like it. I'm hoping for Song Ah's sake that the third time will be the charm. 

Anyway, just hello. Fun to be reading your posts and  watching this with you. 

I really really liked last episode all the maturity shown by the leads are remarkable. I liked how SA was sincere with HS in tell him that's she's not ready yet and that she don't want him to carry the burden of past loves. I loved!

Of course they will use the HS ex love card, maybe to make SA wake up and see HS is the man she want and deserve? :smirk:

I thought the sister was more intelligent... I guess not. That tantrum wow really ridiculous but hey is a drama

We need the "dramatic" scenes.

Waiting for episode 8 to see what more happens!

P.S: how tall is Rowoon to have the sister character actress looking at him like she was looking to the Namsan Tower :joy:

I am loving the slow build up, slow burn.

We can see how the relationship blooms - and how Hyun Seung matures in understanding how relationships work.

If I was Song Ah, I would be wary about jumping into another relationship straight-away. It is devastating to find out that your lover is actually going to marry someone else and was not intending to tell you. How can you recover from that.

I appreciate Hyun Seung (by Ep 8) who has realised that Song Ah needs time and with Song Ah saying what she said at the end of Ep 8, Hyun Seung has hope again.

Ahhh... looking forward to next week.

PS. Liking HS's noona's love story but I am not sure it will end well once the grandfather gets involved....

Hyun Seung was indeed the kind of man who did not know despair. I was amazed. Is there such a man? I understand the feelings of Song Ah, just disappointed by the man she loves, which may be as easy as that to accept another love plus the person who loves her is younger than her.

This couple is great. Good chemistry. Thank you to who pairing them in this drama. 

I also love watching other stories and other characters in this drama. The team mate, the manager and his sister, his niece etc... 

I can't wait to see Song Ah accept Hyun Seung's love. I want to see what Hyun Seung wants to prove when he talks about the how wonderful of love if Song Ah accept him. (i saw on episode 9 preview) 

Sunbae, please accept Hyun Seung ppaliiii!!!!! 

Done with ep 8 and YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH FINALLY SONG AH GAVE IN!!!:evilelmo:

Finally she accepted this feeling for HS that was slowly burning in her heart!! And NOW we'll see the very romantic development!!

Spoiler

:please::approves::fullofhearts:

Translation by subber Park Min Young

Song Ah words:

If I don't like this,
I become the bad person, is it?
I can't ask you if you need any help.
We can't laugh together anymore.
I can't even look at you in the eyes.
I don't like this.
I'm the bad person, right?
Even so,
I'll just be the bad person.
So don't give up.
Don't become distant
from me.

How could anyone be scared of a small cute fluffy lil dog LoL? Jae Woon already considers Ji Seung his wife ha-ha! He's right, his sis will be a handful tsk. 

Love Ji Seung's style & eheheh who knew Jae Woon is younger? Song Ah's mom has a health crisis.. 

I liked how resolute Hyun Seung was with his feelings & was firm about it to his ex. The doctor's friendship with the chef seem.. suspicious. Ugh suspense is killing me LoL. 

I watched the preview several times. Thank goodness for previews.

My god those 2; I feel exactly like the colleagues. The appalled, secretive, supportive, gossipy session. Hahaha. I am sure I did the same when I first found out about my work's latest romance. The guy said he wasn't dating. The girl told someone else they were. I am usually not curious. So till this day pretend not to know and still don't know. But heck them pushing the male guy to go back to sleep while they talked some more just killed me. Hahaha. You all and me 4 peeps. I don't know if there is some 썸/sseom going on as well. 

I do like this burning question romance. Its keeping me at the edge of my seat.

And oh the Director and sister? The Chae family is well off. Not chaebol but isn't the sister- what title did they call her again?- running it? The brother in law has a clinic at Gangnam. Although I am braced for an explosion scandal between him and the chef. I can't work that relationship out.

But its going to be more awkward if Hyun Seung ends up being his cheonam but his maeje ( younger sister's husband ) used to date his cheonamdaek. Giving you the relationship to say its a heck of a lot more complicated. Then the riches.

Finally watched both episode today so Gifs for both episodes. :D 

How blind is HS friends that they do not notice the obvious crush he have on SA. Even bar friend noticed right away. :P 

giphy.gif

I love the random running as they looks so happy and free. :wub:

giphy.gif

And the awkwardness. I understand her not ready for new relationship and also glad he gave her space. But sad seeing him down... 

giphy.gif

Our captain of this ship in work B)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

They are cut but I am a little worried for them too....Also for the other sister and her husband friend....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Finally our girl starting to let him enter her space. :wub:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Archived