[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to crying at the last scene BUT:

Spoiler

FROM THE PREVIEW THEY DIDN'T BROKE UP AND THEY WILL SLEEP TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:popcornjackson:

Song Ah will go to Europe but they will not break up so my heart is in peace now!!

Preview for ep 14:

Spoiler

Edit: The Europe thing will be for 5 YEARS... WRITERNIMMMMMMMM WE NEED TO TALK

:facepalm::onfirex:

46 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I was about to crying at the last scene BUT:

Reveal hidden contents

FROM THE PREVIEW THEY DIDN'T BROKE UP AND THEY WILL SLEEP TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:popcornjackson:

Song Ah will go to Europe but they will not break up so my heart is in peace now!!

Preview for ep 14:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: The Europe thing will be for 5 YEARS... WRITERNIMMMMMMMM WE NEED TO TALK

i'm a little confused it looks like she has to go for 5 years, in the preview she leaves and she comes back at the end? in any case, since he also has a lot of work, it won't be easy; the next episode may also be hard to watch, because there will be a hard decision to make, imagine we have a time jump of 4 or 5 years

33 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

i'm a little confused it looks like she has to go for 5 years, in the preview she leaves and she comes back at the end? in any case, since he also has a lot of work, it won't be easy; the next episode may also be hard to watch, because there will be a hard decision to make, imagine we have a time jump of 4 or 5 years

5 years of long distance relationship in this drama?:what!: It's a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Writer will not be so brave to challenge our patience mostly because plot is about THEM be a couple... I really don't get why 5 years... It's not possible in a drama plot to show a scenario like that. I understand that Song Ah needs a new experience but as i saw it HS needs her THE MOST!! He suffered all this time only to adjust his life and feelings for HER!! I don't want to see HS suffer anymore!!:criesariver:

Oh no!!! Pdnim, how dare you give us false hope in end of the episode 13!!!!!

More conflic and more tension in episode 14. But i think song ah dont go to europe but she change to new department.

And hyun seung promoted to be manager.

I cant accept that long-distance love for a long time and the remaining three episodes. 

I am glad they at least is communicating what they feel about this. 5 years is long for a long distance relationship, but then it do not mean she can not come back for holidays. Also I wonder if she gonna join TF team but not going to London. This drama is really about the balance of work and life. Let see how our two gonna work this out. :)  

giphy.gif

The difference between happy and conflicted HS and SA. :tears: 

giphy.gif

Tough episode all around, but lots of stuff going on. Too bad the younger sister could not/would not confide in her siblings. Maybe if she can talk with her unni alone and let it all out. So much pain and anger and confusion to go through alone.

About Song-ah's choice: Drama does seem to be about work / life balance as @sal2 said. If the transfer to Europe will help SA grow personally and professionally, can see why she would make that choice now before she has kids. If she grows it will be good for their relationship too.

I feel ridiculous but I looked up the flights. Korean Air and Air France  nonstop flights Seoul to Paris. 12.5 hours. Tough time in their relationship but HS did say he'd risk everything for love. 

But are we really sure they did not spend the night together? @lolly84 Episode 13 did not pick up where Episode 12 ended. Hard to believe she just went home!

Anyway enjoying the drama. Total soap opera but fun escape too. 

17 minutes ago, ihyw said:

Tough episode all around, but lots of stuff going on. Too bad the younger sister could not/would not confide in her siblings. Maybe if she can talk with her unni alone and let it all out. So much pain and anger and confusion to go through alone.

About Song-ah's choice: Drama does seem to be about work / life balance as @sal2 said. If the transfer to Europe will help SA grow personally and professionally, can see why she would make that choice now before she has kids. If she grows it will be good for their relationship too.

I feel ridiculous but I looked up the flights. Korean Air and Air France  nonstop flights Seoul to Paris. 12.5 hours. Tough time in their relationship but HS did say he'd risk everything for love. 

But are we really sure they did not spend the night together? @lolly84 Episode 13 did not pick up where Episode 12 ended. Hard to believe she just went home!

Anyway enjoying the drama. Total soap opera but fun escape too. 

I don't think they slept together... the morning after is a typical scene showed if a bed scene was implied and in this case Song Ah didn't have the typical face of a woman full lost in love. :surprisedwut:

About HS i think it's not fair for him to risk everything for love. I know the characters are pictured in that way but I WANT TO SEE SONG AH MORE INVESTED IN THIS RELATIONSHIP... Hope writer will not turn all of this in a trash-can for our mental sake :kicks:

Sorry. Been busy so have not watched last week's episodes and plan to skip this week unless something great happens

Can I have some spoilers please? What is happening with the younger sister? I am not personally invested in the couple and chef angle. But I actually don't know what happened last week or today. What angle is the writer going for?

Also a 5 year long distance relationship is too much. The couple should marry and go overseas together at this point. I work in a profession where its like mandatory to either go overseas or interstate for at least 3 years for post graduate work reasons. So people either go with their partners or maintain a long distance relationship. Most end up marrying and go together.

But 5 years is a long time. I am not saying don't accept a job just because there is a boyfriend involved. I am saying 5 years is long time and that's saying something from someone like me. I moved overseas twice by myself because of work. The 2nd time I just let a new relationship peter out when I left and moved. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him; he was lovely. And I wasn't in a hot burning romance like those 2 here. Hahaha. But yeah 5 years is a ridiculously long time for a plot line.

8 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Sorry. Been busy so have not watched last week's episodes and plan to skip this week unless something great happens

Can I have some spoilers please? What is happening with the younger sister? I am not personally invested in the couple and chef angle. But I actually don't know what happened last week or today. What angle is the writer going for?

Also a 5 year long distance relationship is too much. The couple should marry and go overseas together at this point. I work in a profession where its like mandatory to either go overseas or interstate for at least 3 years for post graduate work reasons. So people either go with their partners or maintain a long distance relationship. Most end up marrying and go together.

But 5 years is a long time. I am not saying don't accept a job just because there is a boyfriend involved. I am saying 5 years is long time and that's saying something from someone like me. I moved overseas twice by myself because of work. The 2nd time I just let a new relationship peter out when I left and moved. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him; he was lovely. And I wasn't in a hot burning romance like those 2 here. Hahaha. But yeah 5 years is a ridiculously long time for a plot line.

So the second sister is in a bad situation... She discovered her husband's past relationship with the chef and now she can't accept to divorce (i don't think her husband is in love with her even when he said to her "i love you" after she asked clarifications about his past story in college days) But the husband proposed divorce not because he loves the chef but for her happiness so i think maybe he love her a bit XD

About the 5 years... i went crazy after watched ep today :onfirex: Song Ah is not really involved in this relationship, hope to see some action from her in tomorrow episode. If Jae Shin had asked her to not leave she would remain... Sorry i'm not a great JS's fan at the moment:facepalm:

@ck1Oz"Can I have some spoilers please? What is happening with the younger sister? I am not personally invested in the couple and chef angle. But I actually don't know what happened last week or today. What angle is the writer going for?" 

Some spoilers: Husband says he is not like the chef.Offers wife divorce because she is suffering. She rips up the divorce papers angrily. Wife tells chef to stay away from them both. Little girl worried that mommy is hurting. Little girl asks daddy not to hurt mommy. Younger sister blows up at her siblings for not confiding in her but does not confide in them. 

@lolly84 thanks. Oh dear that's going to be hard to resolve nicely. And I mean BY the writer.

If you make her divorce its going to leave the sweet girl living in separated households. If the writer puts them together its like saying a same sex relationship won't last and only the socially accepted relationship is ok. Putting asidd the sexual orientation experiments one is supposed to have when you're in college.

However if you separate them its almost like saying the husband didn't actually want to get married but did it for his mother's sakes. So where does that leave all 3 of them since he is actually maintaining contact with his ex? Who obviously still has feelings for him.

What a mess of a plot to solve in 3 episodes. Like seriously that is a messy plot. In the country where I'm living now the husband and chef would be together. In my previous country... wife would divorce him. In my original country? The wife and husband would stay together because of the daughter.

What an absolute mess. I have a different perspective on same sex marriages here since my work colleagues are in those sort of relationships. 

Thanks for the spoilers. I am going to wake up soon and sigh looks like I would miss this Monday's episode as well.

Hyun- seung and Song- ah are cute and all but fickle me am currently in love with The Sword and the brocade so going back to the angst. I like the tension before a romance so that's why I watch Kdramas. 

Archived