[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

On 2/18/2021 at 10:13 AM, lolly84 said:

Anyone who read the webtoon? Someone on twitter said the story is very different in webtoon... Hope they don't break up in the drama because they barely get together after 10 episode

Lolly84, I have no idea about the webtoon but I just saw this tweet and think you might like it. ❤️

Spoiler

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ihyw said:

Lolly84, I have no idea about the webtoon but I just saw this tweet and think you might like it. ❤️

Hide contents

Thanks chingu... it's from their video for the drama poster! I think we'll see a similar scene in upcoming episodes 'cause i saw it on instagram recently!^^

I finally caught on with this week episodes and I am totally loving where this heading. Pushy Hyun Seung in earlier episodes is nowhere to be seen anymore and now we have the most understanding man ever. Just please do not make any u-turn in later episodes. I am totally on board with both leads because they look so cute together. :please:

Finally they reveal why Song Ah relationship and her mother is really bad, while I do feel bad about her mother, I can understand why Song Ah become so distant. She was in need of emotional support during that time too, but she has to become her mom emotional outlet instead and her mom demanding Song Ah to be with her all the time must be so emotionally draining. I can't blame her for running away. I am glad she finally let it all out, and I hope her mother will do good with her own healing time. 

BM Seo is going to be bad news for KLAR team. I am glad that Hyun Seung drew the line between them but based on the preview, it is not going to be easy for him to ignore BM Seo because in a way, BM Seo is still his superior. One thing I am glad about, Hyun Seung comes from a financially great family so we don't have to worry much about repercussion that might happen but I really hope he will survive in KLAR team because their team dynamic is really fun to watch. And I really want to watch the whole team keep teasing him about Song Ah. :sparklyeyes:

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마 - Mon & Tue @ 21:00 KST

The kiss between the two CEOs made me super happy!! I'm a sucker for romance where one or both characters have been wounded and they swore they'd never fall in love again but a romance character comes into the picture and they choose to try again... Ji Seung's backstory kinda fits my wounded character trope lol:). I wanted a better guy for her but the way the guy swooped in on her lips for a kiss like a professional was enough to make me melt. I'm so easy to impress!! Hahahaha!!:sparklyeyes:

7 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Naver posted a pre released clip for tonight episode

Reveal hidden contents

They are holding hands in HS's car... so cuteeeeeeeeeee

Thank you so much for sharing this link!! These naver clips are ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.  Not on iqiyi here yet but so fun to watch these. 

Done with ep 11 and i liked it a LOOOOOOOOOOOT

BTW hope Song Ah will not go away from work and hope HS will stay by her side no matter what... i HATE Hyo Joo, she's arrogant, childish and crazy. And i really don't like LJS because he's arrogant and has a pessimistic vibe! Totally love the romantic moments... from their night in camping till their looks in the eyes...:gangnamstyle:

SO many couple moment to chose from. :P  

I am glad HS product ide got finished nicely. 

I guess the ultimate test for this couple is about SA finally being open about her dating HS, even though they already is an open secret for their coworker. ^_^ But I think she already is 100% in even if she have not realized it yet. I belive their foundation as a couple is very secure so they gonna be safe from the storm whatever decision she gonna do regarding her job. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good lord those two. I was dying watching the cuteness. Lol. I thought they were going to sleep together till he said he was going to the car.  She suggested sleeping together and she was also the one who suggested that they be more comfortable starting with her name.  And also with the other kissing scene. I am literally loving her assertiveness.

And I literally laughed out loud and repeated the 2 colleagues catching him out offering her coffee. Gosh the 2 women imitating those 2? Yeah I want to do that giggling too.

I am impressed with the kissing scenes. No no no not with squealing at the kiss but more how the director and actors carried it out. Did you observe the camera angles? The level of intimacy portrayed and the minute eye contact. Gaze at each other, eyes flick down to lips and then communicate then tentative to confident. Even the progression in the park kiss? Just right. Thank god we have a PD who allows such kissing scenes and then filmed it well. No 360 zoom which drives me nuts. And did not pan away so far you can't actually see the kiss. And actors who are willing to kiss. You have no idea how thankful I am. What? You guys know we could have had some dumba*s pan away flipping pretend to be coy teases of kisses in other dramas before. They drive me nuts. So yeah this time, I am happy with the PD.

Lee Jaeshin?  Yeah well I am happy he grew a backbone. That whatshername fiancee is or will too much as a wife. The mum is a bit harsh to the extent I was a bit shocked how callous her words were. 

I did like the 3 siblings scene at dinner when they were having dinner. I liked the teasing and how Hyun Seung did the touching shoulder aeygyo.

I will await the fallout as its ep 12 tomorrow. And traditionally this is when the angst starts. By the way the oldest sister's ex is very fair and good looking. They did pick very tall actors in the casting. Look at the chef too. In fact everyone is tall bar the 2nd sister and Song- ah in this drama. The stylists must all be on stepstools prepping them. 

Archived