Whats your opinions on thigh high boots?

kingtae

• 4 weeks later...

I love them. I really like the 4th and 5th ones in the pictures. If they're the brand I think they are though, a pair of those are way out of my price range. :lol: 

I do own a pair but they're in my storage unit right now. :sweatingbullets:

54 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I love them. I really like the 4th and 5th ones in the pictures. If they're the brand I think they are though, a pair of those are way out of my price range. :lol: 

I do own a pair but they're in my storage unit right now. :sweatingbullets:

they are really expensive yes ^^ but they look sooooooo good :o

what kind of pair do you own? do you have a pic? ^^

12 hours ago, kingtae said:

they are really expensive yes ^^ but they look sooooooo good :o

what kind of pair do you own? do you have a pic? ^^

They're Louboutin's right? I'm like 99% sure the red sole is a Louboutin thing. 

I don't have a pic but they're just some black suede ones that I found on Amazon. Like this....

Steve Madden Women's Dominique Boot Dress

On 6/22/2020 at 3:52 AM, phikyl said:

They're Louboutin's right? I'm like 99% sure the red sole is a Louboutin thing. 

I don't have a pic but they're just some black suede ones that I found on Amazon. Like this....

yes they are ^^

they look nice tho :p

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.

• 11 months later...

I love wear Muck Boot Men's Arctic Pro Hunting Boot  and It features a long pull-on arch that measures nearly 14 inches from the shaft. The shaft not only protects the ankle and lower leg from harmful insects but also prevents the snow and water from entering into the boots.

• SC2019 locked this topic