[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘

sugarplum892

It’s true, but I think there were some variables that BJ did not foresee, eg. Qing Mu awoke earlier and started to have his own consciousness, Wu Huan posessed the demon (mo) power, and was secretly training that power to make herself stronger … If Hou Chi had stayed in Qing Chi Gong and lived a carefree life as he had intended, then he would have just sacrificed himself when the time came to curb the chaos calamity, and that’s the end of it. The appearance of Qing Mu and his subsequent inevitable love for Hou Chi drew Wu Huan’s attention and ire, which led to the tragic events which followed.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/15/2021 at 10:24 PM, omiki said:

True Gods like Shang Gu can perish and that was what happened to her previously when she tried to save the three realms by sacrificing herself. After she disintegrated, her soul fragments were scattered all over the realms and worlds. Bai Jue spent 10,000 (or is it 40,000?) years collecting the fragments to make Hou Chi. The crucial source fragment was eventually revealed to be with Gu Jun, who sacrificed himself to return it to Hou Chi, which then completed the transformation process to awaken Shang Gu. 

So to answer your question, yes, it is possible to destroy Wu Huan, but we’ll have to see how they do it in next week’s episodes. I just hope that Tian Qi will survive some how, and the four True Gods can be reunited.

But where is zhiyang? Is he died? In ep 42 tianqin said he miss zhiyang

That's a wrap, folks.

Spoiler

Capture414b536522ebf751.jpg

so whoever was waiting for the ending, it's a HE. Geez, she kneeled down for 500 years or more requesting that Bai Jue be returned to her. And he was. Praise God!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

But after all yueming truly died she couldn't return she never left any drop of her soul too

14 hours ago, SC2019 said:

That's a wrap, folks.

Hide contents

so whoever was waiting for the ending, it's a HE. Geez, she kneeled down for 500 years or more requesting that Bai Jue be returned to her. And he was. Praise God!

Her desperately and earnestly had touched the joo shen So Bai jue reborn again 

Then again after million years later Agi will the next person who need to sacrifice for 3 realms? 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LeeN said:

But after all yueming truly died she couldn't return she never left any drop of her soul too

Her desperately and earnestly had touched the joo shen So Bai jue reborn again 

Then again after million years later Agi will the next person who need to sacrifice for 3 realms? 

Uhm, don’t think we need a person to sacrifice any more do we? The first chaos god refused to be sacrificed. So Shang Gu is then being created to take the tribulation. She kinda did but got interrupted by BJ. BJ is then took her place. It doesn’t said that it is a keep coming back kinda thing?

also found this clip on YouTube, kinda like how BJ and ZY have gone to our world for a play xD

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4PyrBaj0Y

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I should conclude unfortunately for me the show's second part and ending was not as good as I expected. The ending is 

Spoiler

a happy ending, but very dull and boring. They all obviously just do nothing during last episode, nothing really happens. It's just a long wait and long talks, when Bai Jue is reborn and we get credits in 5 seconds... 

I had high hopes Yue Mi comes back and they all can be together like in old times. But the creators of the series just cut her off in a blink of an eye. So just a waste of on screen time...

Re the main leads- I felt Xu Kai's acting and his chemistry with Bai Lu in The Legends was way better. 

The female lead is very good during the tragic/serious parts, but IMHO looks really unnatural when she needs to show her heroine being silly/carefree/smile "like there is no tomorrow". At some parts I was really confused by her portraying the character.

By the way, I've read some rumors Angelababy was the first candidate  who was offered the role,  but she  rejected, and ZDY, who was signed with the same agency, was practically forced to take the role... I guess this could explain a lot, but, again, just a rumor...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I should conclude unfortunately for me the show's second part and ending was not as good as I expected. The ending is

I agree the ending was kinda boring and simple and their flow of touched couldn't compared the part when hou Chi stabbed bai jue and gujun sacrificed himself 

The entire story the writer had skipped  a lot of the details in the novel. I expected  it would be as great as Love and destiny 

• Like 1

I’ve watched up to episode 30 so far and I’ve been pretty hooked but must admit, I did enjoy the first part of the drama a lot more. Maybe it’s the Phoenix queen and the fact that she’s got more screen time because I’m just not a huge fan of her character and I particularly can’t stand her annoying daughter.. also the king is pretty hopeless and he’s definitely going to end up defending his evil wife, when really he should be mad that she killed his master.

Also, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL OFF YUE MI!!?? I have been waiting for her to return and get that her goddess core was shattered but if the others can have their souls saved and restored then why not her?? Based off what I’ve read, she doesn’t come back which is sad cos she was one of my favourite characters and it would have been nice to see if Tian Qi may have come to realise that he did love her too. He certainly regrets her death and misses her and I was hoping there were underlying feelings there. 

Anyways I’m looking forward to when Shanggu gets her memories back and to see her back with Bai Jue. I’ve read the comments about how he has to become cold to her but I dunno, probably just me but when it’s done right, I quiet enjoy the angst between the leads when one is purposely being cold to the other but it’s secretly to protect the one they love lol 

I also think ZDY has done a good job portraying the main female roles and think she’s quiet pretty and endearing. She definitely does a wonderful job playing Shanggu when she’s in full chief god mode. I do understand if people have read the book and had a different vision in mind but from someone who hasn’t read the book, I think she’s doing a good job.

Anyways I’m just waiting for the remaining subbed episodes to come out so I can keep watching! :blush:

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘
  • 1 year later...
On 3/25/2023 at 10:30 PM, leo2020 said:

Hi everyone. Maybe someone knows if there are any news re the English translation of 3rd book from this series of books - about goddes Yue Mi's reincarnation Bai Shuo?

Wow!

I'd like to hear news about this as well.

• 2 months later...

Was wondering if anyone knows the name of a song on this show. I've searched endlessly with the OST and Shazam, but to no avail. It's an instrumental song that is in episode 4 @ 36 minutes, 38 seconds into the show, where Bai Jue is meditating. You will hear this same song throughout the show. Another time you hear it is when Jing Jian has a flashback when Feng Ran saved him as a child and got her Phoenix Feather (episode 29 @ 16 minutes into the episode). 

If anyone might know this song or at least who might have written it, please let me know. 

Many thanks