[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘

sugarplum892

1 minute ago, clawedzip said:

It’s finally out! Anyone else watch up to episode 8?

I haven't yet, but I just finished the first 2! So far, it's pretty good! I like the pacing and character development. Osts and CGI are also on point.

Sooo it’s not the best xianxia out there but ZDY captured the young girl falls first love so well that it makes me smile lol. Would I love it more lovey dovey ? Possibly, but then coming out from second couple in miss the dragon, it’s natural lol.

I love Xu Kai, but maybe again SL withdrawal from miss the dragon (terrible drama but wonderful SL lawl!), I was hoping to see more of Deng Wei’s portrayal for BY. Though BY and XQX’s coldness aren’t really alike lol, so totally fine, XK, you just keep going the way you are is fine :joy:

so far, I’ve enjoyed the series. Watching 7ep so far without FF, good feat, drama! The story is moving fast, and yes, a lot of side characters come into play, but they come in, add to the story then kinda go out quite quickly.

sure, ZDY isn’t the prettiest girl out there, but she has the grace of a god. When she turned and run, (after realising the dinner BY treated her was for sending her off alone), she looks so graceful! And I love how you really feel it, the happiness she felt when she knows her first love treated her specially. I don’t kind feel this for many actresses, so again, great acting :) hopefully it will keep getting better :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 6/19/2021 at 6:36 AM, Alila N said:

Sooo it’s not the best xianxia out there but ZDY captured the young girl falls first love so well that it makes me smile lol. Would I love it more lovey dovey ? Possibly, but then coming out from second couple in miss the dragon, it’s natural lol.

I love Xu Kai, but maybe again SL withdrawal from miss the dragon (terrible drama but wonderful SL lawl!), I was hoping to see more of Deng Wei’s portrayal for BY. Though BY and XQX’s coldness aren’t really alike lol, so totally fine, XK, you just keep going the way you are is fine :joy:

so far, I’ve enjoyed the series. Watching 7ep so far without FF, good feat, drama! The story is moving fast, and yes, a lot of side characters come into play, but they come in, add to the story then kinda go out quite quickly.

sure, ZDY isn’t the prettiest girl out there, but she has the grace of a god. When she turned and run, (after realising the dinner BY treated her was for sending her off alone), she looks so graceful! And I love how you really feel it, the happiness she felt when she knows her first love treated her specially. I don’t kind feel this for many actresses, so again, great acting :) hopefully it will keep getting better :)

i'm currently up to episode 12 raw version it's interesting and heart ashes ZDY and XK did a great job  i feel fluttered and heart ashed While looking at their eyes expression

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘
7 hours ago, LeeN said:

i'm currently up to episode 12 raw version it's interesting and heart ashes ZDY and XK did a great job  i feel fluttered and heart ashed While looking at their eyes expression

Yup, I’m up to 12, too. And the plot is thickened! And I love how BJ does all these things and she found out about them quickly, but she got matured now to teach him how it feels to be her, at the short end of the stick. That turn away she did made my heart skip a beat just like BJ, the feeling of utter happiness just to be rejected!

gimme more episodes!!!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, LeeN said:

i saw the preview on weibo sad immortal tian qi and yue ming will die later:cries:

i don't get it why immortal tian qi didn't tell Bai jue the truth

Whyyyyyy??? They're my fav after ML and FL.... Its just too early to kill their characters...

• Sad 1

can't stop :cries:in episode 13 feel sad for every characters Especially tian qi i guess he tries to stop something bad happen to shang gu in the future

so angry with the ungrateful phoenix and the evil snow lady:angry:

• Sad 2

Yup, so sad. Everyone’s acting were so good, I was kinda crying lol :flushed: (tears just escapes me for some reasons lawl >_>). I love ZDY’s acting, it really makes you feel the sadness. Can’t wait for more episodes. And hold on to your tissue box, it’s not stopping now lol.

• Like 2