tsuki no sabaku / my grown up christmas list

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun

tsuki no sabaku yet another mika cover for me~ it gives me a very isolated christmas feel so I decided to do it. This song took a while to do since every note had to be held for a long time... well, tell me if you like it ne~ it really is my favourite song from the oborozukiyo~inori mini album my grown up christmas list this is my first attempt on an english song. the version I've covered is by micheal buble~ I've been listening to this song forever and thought I'd need to do it since it's almost christmas! well~ since it's christmas, gotta do some christmas songs^__^ please enjoy and feel free to leave me some tips and pointers~ see ya! 'tis the season!

MERRY XMASSSS!!!

my grown up christmas list: nice nice ~ nice vibratos! somehow ithink u should add abit more emotions ... not that u didnt put... but... i duno.. its sumthing missing @_@ ..... The mixing could b better too.. i hear some KRR KRR sounds in the bg.. :lol: ..............

tsuki no sabaku: i hv heard this b4....... maybe on ur soundclick :lol: hEHEHEhe its the long song! u sang it good good.. amazing voice as usual.. but its kinda repetative? isnt it? but its gd~ ^_^

u sound kinda mature, but also not... how old are u? :::lol:...........

Guest onigiri_kun

yeah :unsure: it was hard for me to cover up the sounds for the "grown up christmas"

even after removing the vocals, an echo was still left... I tried my best~^__^

and for tsuki no sabaku, I think it's quite repetitive too! hehehe :lol:

I got bored half way making it... but since I love the song, I had to finish it~

you really think I sound more mature? ahaha~ I'm not that old I think...

is 18 old??

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

oh i didnt know that michael buble covered, my grown up christmas list.

it needs some more emotion. and you arent old. lol 18 is still young

Archived