Episodes: 16

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 5/21/2020

Broadcast Day: Every Thursday - 3 episodes

Cast:

Jiang Meng Jie

Liu Te

Synopsis:

After getting a divorce from her husband, Ling Xunxun decides to celebrate her singlehood. However on her way to a party, her car collided with a luxurious car on the roadside. The owner of the car Cheng Li, a young man who appears to be a university graduate, asked her for a huge amount of compensation. What makes the situation worse is that the he also turns out to be the boss of her new company.
(Source: DramaWiki) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Dear Lady 你成功引起我的注意了 English Subbed Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] My Dear Lady 你成功引起我的注意了

Thank you. I just finished episode 8. I still think the guy is so baby faced. And all I see are kids like his age waiting at the bus stops outside the Uni.

Then the 29 years old mother who apparently doesn't know how to cook. I know housewives don't need to cook but she has a kid as well. So if you're a Chinese housewife with 1 precious son at least you would be teaching your son lessons or sending them for music etc. But then the repeated remarks is that she has not worked and can't even work the software or computer for work. How did she even finish her degree?

So yeah those 2 things bug me enough to stop me from fully enjoying the drama. And it is light and fluffy. But Cheng Li is too much of a baby at 23 to convince me as a viable male lead to pair up with her. I feel as if I should be insulted for the writer insulting a top graduate who also turns out to be a pretty clueless housewife.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] My Dear Lady 你成功引起我的注意了

Archived