Quantcast
Ameera Ali

[ official ] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

34 minutes ago, justfans_520 said:

Really like today mgy interview... Full of :wub::wub: especially she mention about kdw:D and I personally love this part of interview.... Hope in future they can act together again... Since her opppa didn't reject that idea:D:D

It would be nice to see them together in another project in the future. Their chemistry is already given, they'll just have to find a good script for their reunion.

I love her interviews. She talk a lot about her love for acting and how she's having fun. She says she's lucky she found a job she liked at a young age and that she wants to try different roles .

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@justfans_520 @lhyne I love MGY's interview. I think this shows how mature she is despite of her actual age.

Its still interesting to see how she and KDW becomes really close. Its very uncommon for actor/actress especially with their age gap to become that close. No wonder that, as a result, they were able to show that crazy level of chemistry. Great team work between these two indeed! Lets hope that they will have another project together soon!

My shipper heart is low key screaming when reading her adoration and praised to KDW. When she mentioned how KDW has his own charm off cam, this kinda explains how and why she seems to look "smitten" around him haha. 

• Like 8

Hi everyone, I've been silent reader here and I'm really happy to read all posts:lol: I just want to ask if there anyone from Malaysia interested to buy the blu ray of FMIYM? We can share the costs among ourselves to less the payment's burden:lol: if anyone interested you can message me or contact this twitter @erina981225 for further explanation:D

• Like 2

Some things I've understood from her interview :

While we were aiming for a Best Couple Award for MGY and Kim Dong wook, MGY wants a Best Couple Award with Kim Seul gi hahaha.

She said she doesn't have the courage Hajin has i.e. confessing her feelings to Jeong hoon in real life

She gain a lot of love as Ha jin and people call her Ha jin instead of her real name

She had the hardest acting scene in episode 13 where she gained her memory

She's just lovely inside and out. Can't wait for her next project. Hopefully another one with KDW in the future. 

She's reading Animal Farm and had recommended it to KDW and she hopes he reads it. Kim Dong wook read it while you're on break hihi

mSYbI8J.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Wow, what a beautiful day. When it finally hits me that we are not going to get new episodes, new bts and new IG lives anymore, MGY's interviews just come out to save us from the drought.lol.Queen of fanservice indeed! She is so lovely and humble. Thanks for everyone who shared the translation interview link. Go off to read the rest!

20200520-132835-6.png

Edit : Aww. Cant help but to stan her harder. She is so pretty inside out and very passionate about acting. Love that she is honest and does not afraid to say her mind just like HJ.The fact that she cant let go of HJ yet make me :tears:. She is perfect as HJ and i can't really imagine anyone portraying her character.

And of course my shipper heart cant help but flutters, everytime she talk about KDW. Bby was so honest about them being close and comfortable with each other. 

Lol at KDW who did aeygo and even dance so that they become close quickly:lol:

• Like 6

Ever wonder what they talking about in this? I can't be the only curious one isn't it? :joy:

Turn out they were talking about chicken!

I think I've mentioned this over and over again how MGY is someone who's never fail to impress me. Love reading her interview, love the way she answered all the questions. I'm actually surprised that it was KDW taking the initiative to grow them closer, from the BTSs I would think MGY was the one since she seems like a mood maker kind of person. 

:naughty::naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@kaykafisyah I hope that translation is accurate. If it is accurate, I really don't know what to say anymore.

Sounds to me she's confirming by not confirming...

• LOL 4

@justfans_520 apparently she really said that. Lets just hope its not taken out of context.

Everyone need to read the rest of the interview translation btw. I am between somewhat confuse and smilling ear to ear... particularly her responses of all the things regarding KDW.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@justfans_520 apparently she really said that. Lets just hope its not taken out of context.

Everyone need to read the rest of the interview translation btw. I am between somewhat confuse and smilling ear to ear... particularly her responses of all the things regarding KDW.

Ya... She really said that...from the headline she said that before actual filming both of them really did a lot of kiss... :wub: Now I reading her interview really like mgy keep throwing sweet to us... NOW I waiting for KDW interview... Hope he will do it.. Coz some of the actor didn't do interview after drama end... 

Guys this another sweet interview... Hahaha... We are right... The 2nd half of the drama.. We really watching kdw n mgy not anchornim n hajin:D

994779355EC5159D14CE1A

• Naughty 2
  • Love 5

I still can't get over the fact MGY is so honest. She is very transparent:phew: and been spilling teas left and right. She's unstoppable really.lol. I dunno what should i do with all these information. Like, she really doesn't want us to move on isn't?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

MGY was right regarding lack of scenes together at the middle episodes but I would also like to add even in the beginning it was actually lacking! Up till episode 4, I keep on counting how many times they met each other through out these episodes <_< But at least writer-nim made it up back to us when HJ-JH started their relationship. :blush: 

During the table reading we can still see there's awkwardness between KDW-MGY but thanks to someone's agyeo and dancing :phew: they have grown closer :wub: I would conclude both DW-GY is the homebody type from what MGY said they rarely attended company's dinner. Since KeyEast is part of SM Ent, I wonder if they also had Halloween party just like SM though? But that doesn't matter if both of them not attending :joy:  

The script reading which I believe was way back in Nov? Though Wiki said the script reading happened in Feb 2020 but basing from MGY's hair and KDW still look chubby, I don't think this was Feb this year.

Their poster shooting : What vibe was it at this point of time? I would say still have a little bit of awkwardness between them?

• Like 6

Lets hope this "siblings" will get along for a very long time... siblings who kissed alot hahaha. Jk jk they were only "purely professional" :naughty:

I really hope that KDW and MGY will have a joint interview soon... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

:wub: our pretty Gayoung-ie :D

KeyEast please arrange one for KDW as well...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone, I've been a silent reader.  Can I play with you guys in this sweet playground? :blush:

Reading MGY's interview really made my day. She kinds of liking boasting about how close she with KDW is, and I like it. I wish the bond between these two cuties beyond "real siblings" relationship as LJH ever said "It’s absurd to have a grown man and a woman become friends or whatever" B)

Regarding @kaykafisyah 's post about the updated IG, I don't understand the caption at all but what catch my attention is the hashtag.  Chicken and blue and yellow heart shape :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Sortie15
  • Like 5